Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm killing time so I tried this....

This is the M4 Police set AutoFit to a Genesis M4. I used The MachPack and Fabricator shader sets from Marieah on the clothing just as a test it seems to all work pretty well.

Wow, that's not half bad. Amazing what a set of shaders can do. I think I'm quite sold this now.

edited October 2012

Just spreading the word!

News 7 - Brought to you by Wendy's Cat Shop. "Like fur, We pur"

SPYRONews2.jpg
    1000 x 796 - 650K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

"Traveling in a fried-out combie On a hippie trail head full of zombie..."
    "I said, "Do you speak my language?" He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich..."
    "You better run, you better take cover..."

Here come the Zombies!
    ;-)

edited December 1969

BTW, someone at Channel 7 misspelled "ZOMBIE OUTBRE..."
    :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Get him tjohn!
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I was wondering why it was mentioning bras. Guess the female zombies would need bras so their breasts do not disintegrate.

edited December 1969

All in good fun. Great parody Spyro! I love parody!
    For example:

file_1203714.jpg
    594 x 768 - 183K
    edited December 1969

And:

file_976643.jpg
    800 x 600 - 163K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

It a scrolling bar hence the '...ews7' Someone else pointed that out too... Maybe I should make a animated one. Or just type it so all the text is on screen.

edited December 1969

Oh Hang on... I see Outbra...

edited December 1969

You type and begin to ignore your errors. PS is bad for spelling mistakes... All be my fault of course... But I like my red squiggly lines damn PS don't have it

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

I was followed home by a 4 to 6 month old kitty last night while going for a walk. (S)he was such a sweet thing, it's obviously has been around people alot as (s)he wasn't scared at all. The problem is, Fiance is allergic and the dog is freaking out. So it's in our breezeway while I try to find someone to adopt it or arrange for the Cattery (a no kill adoption agency) to have space made for the kitty.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

bleh sneezy wheezy. home sick wid da snizzles and da wachooz.

unpaid sick day, but is there any other kind?

Stan Lee haz some woes http://news.yahoo.com/stan-lee-media-sues-disney-billions-over-marvel-081334411--finance.html

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    I'm killing time so I tried this....

This is the M4 Police set AutoFit to a Genesis M4. I used The MachPack and Fabricator shader sets from Marieah on the clothing just as a test it seems to all work pretty well.

Speaking to policeman in zero pose:
    "OK, now close your eyes and touch your right index finger to your nose. OK, now the left index finger. OK, now juggle, tap-dance and sing..."

the pleez men. dream puleece, puleece puleece ... cant remember the rest of the words

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

oops i voted for reby.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

oops i voted for reby.

Channel 7 News is a neutral party. They just give us updates on the vote :-P (That said, two episodes have featured Reby.)

edited December 1969

I was watching an episode of Dexter when Miss P (the lady in charge of the home) called me to get the bathroom rugs out of the dryer and into the bathrooms. Miss P called out several times while I was trying to pause the DVD. While I was doing that Mum called. I tried calling her back but she did not answer.

There is Dexter's laboratory which is about a boy and he has a sister. Dexter is about a guy and he has a sister. I think they both have secret hobbies. According to Netflix they are both rated NR.

Oh there is Blu Ray version of Dexter on Netflix

edited December 1969

is Fosters a cure-all for colds like Guinness is?

is it ok to end a sentence with a preposition?

hey, forum hasn't made me login today! but i'll cntrlC just in case

edited December 1969

my dayjob is offering us free flu shots on the 25th. they won't give me flu shot if i'm sick. i have two weeks to lose the cold.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

oops i voted for reby.

Channel 7 News is a neutral party. They just give us updates on the vote :-P (That said, two episodes have featured Reby.)

i'm trying to think whose my favorite cat of all time.

there was Snagglepus, Felix, that Darn cat, the cat on the Star Trek episode with Terri Garr,

edited December 1969

I was wondering about a scene that might be possible. Wife calls home. Husband answers. She hears a woman's voice in the background. She hangs up the phone. She goes home right away. As she entered their home, she hears again a woman's voice. She is furious. She runs to the voice. She finds her husband watching a home video which had her husband's aunt in the video.

Is it possible for someone to confuse a voice on a home video for someone being in the room if being in a near by room or by phone like in the scenario.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

oops i voted for reby.

i'm trying to think whose my favorite cat of all time.

there was Snagglepus, Felix, that Darn cat, the cat on the Star Trek episode with Terri Garr,

Felix the desktop cat? I haven't seen him in years, he was cool

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Bedtime story :)

mdic3.jpg
    1600 x 1000 - 236K
    edited December 1969

I was wondering about a scene that might be possible. Wife calls home. Husband answers. She hears a woman's voice in the background. She hangs up the phone. She goes home right away. As she entered their home, she hears again a woman's voice. She is furious. She runs to the voice. She finds her husband watching a home video which had her husband's aunt in the video.

Is it possible for someone to confuse a voice on a home video for someone being in the room if being in a near by room or by phone like in the scenario.

Sounds plausible :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here is a real render setting for you, picture this, a Man is at his PC chatting with his wife, swap to wife chatting back to husband on PC. Pull back camera Husband and Wife are in same room with PC's set up against opposite wall's of the room with backs to each other. I know this one is REAL but I'll not tell who it is. :cheese:

edited December 1969

is Fosters a cure-all for colds like Guinness is?
    ssnipp

Depends who you are talking to ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

LOL, I know that one amused you Jade, but is it really any worse than the wife who wakes up, grabs her phone and texts husband, who is down in the kitchen, telling him she is up, so make the coffee

Also a real situation, and again I am not saying who that is..

edited December 1969

Chohole! Well I never... LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Neither of these is me, BTW Spryo, himself's computer isn't connected to the internet, and we don't have them fancy fandagled phones that send text messages.

However these are both peeps that Jade and I talk to regular. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Someone here then.... *Suspiciously scans his surroundings like an every observant cat........ or Dog the Bounty Hunter*

This discussion has been closed.