My Lease Is Nearly Up On The Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

toblerone comes in darkchocolate version.   has iron vitamin in it, who doesnt need iron?  heart

edited June 2016

luv brian blessed

"he winged me"  dohhhh >.<

another wingman  yep i said it tee heee wingman

Post edited by Mistara on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,166

Ooh, "Barbarella" smiley  I wanted the fur suit that guy in the sled bedroom had.  Hot!. 

BarbarellaFurGuy.png
    718 x 303 - 238K

Ooh, "Barbarella" smiley  I wanted the fur suit that guy in the sled bedroom had.  Hot!. 

always wanted a sleigh style bed

can dream . 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

...had one where I lived in Germany as an exchange student back in the 1970s, complete with a Daunendecke (the old German style of a comforter filled with goose down).

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688

Is this normal?

irayslow.png
    475 x 242 - 69K
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

I have always wondered if that is the same birdman costume Brian Blessed wore in Dr Who.

edited June 2016
    jestmart said:

I have always wondered if that is the same birdman costume Brian Blessed wore in Dr Who.

Gotta photo?

I never notice what Brian Blessed is wearing I can't see past his mouth. indecision

Can you imagine the love child of Martha Raye and Brian Blessed? surprise

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

weather up 90f today.  serious take it easy day  57 minutes to BEER!

Are there any good great danes for DS4.9?

edited June 2016

http://joyofbaking.com/WeightvsVolumeMeasurement.html  !!!

ginger wants a divorce from molasses

what puts the graham in the cracker?

can key lime pie be turned into kiwi lime pie?

is mixing heavycream in the blender as effective as using the hand mixer?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    MistyMist said:

What puts the ape in apricot?

Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

grape ape?

magilla gorilla?

laugh

edited June 2016

made a lovely baby spinach salad for lunch, hoping no gives me ibs  

lost count cups of flour , puttin together 2 different bread recipes  multitasking   dont know now, one pan dough looking okay, other one isnt mixing into dough yet

spinach salad could use some bacon bits 

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited June 2016
    Tjohn said:
    Tjohn said:

Good morning all. I can recite the first verse of "Jabberwocky". I can also tie my shoes and wave bye-bye on a good day, although not simultaneously.

I once memorized the Periodic Table of Elements and Pi to 100 places but that skill has long vaporized.  But yet I still remember "Jabberwocky". frown

They just added 4 new names for predicted elements, so you'd have to add them to your list anyway.

They'd added a lot more than that since my day.  I'd stopped at 103 (Lawrencium)

Walter Russell had 121 elements in his periodic chart from 1921. It's much more advanced than Mendeleev's in that it reveals the logical cyclic structure that governs all the elements and the physical laws and principles. Many substances which science considers elements are technically isotopes according to this logic, and the whole system is centered around the inert gases. 

Tesla, who was deeply inspired by Russell's work, told him to lock his scientific material in a sepulcher for a thousand years because mankind was not ready for it. Tesla was probably right; Russell did publish his material anyway but established science hasn't recognized it yet.

Quote from "The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe" from 1953: "He [Russell] pioneered in foreseeing two of the greatest discoveries of modern times – the isotopes of hydrogen, which led to the discovery of heavy water, and the two new elements used in the atomic bomb. He announced the complexity of hydrogen to a body of distinguished scientists years before the truth of his statement was verified. But it is the atomic bomb that will prove to be the earth-shaking, epoch-making discovery of the future. The two newly discovered elements which formed the basis of the atomic bomb, called Neptunium and Plutonium, were published in his charts of the elements in 1926. He named them Uridium and Urium."

russell_periodic_l.jpg
    1951 x 1410 - 709K
    Post edited by Taoz on

dilithium, kyptonite  fifth element smiley

Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

http:// heavycream in the blender as effective as using the hand mixer?

Courage!

Is this normal?

...depends on a number of factors.

Such as the lighting used (the more emissive lights the longer it takes) whether it is an indoor or outdoor scene, whether you are using atmospheric effects like fog, texture size, render quality setting (the higher the slower), whether it is rendering in GPU or CPU mode (and the number of cores the CPU has as well as how fast it is if the latter), or whether your system doesn't have enough physical memory for the render file and it goes into swap mode (dumping to the virtual memory partition on your HDD which is even slower).

Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

Courage!

...?

edited June 2016

...ah summer's finally back (a day early at that).  Upper 70s in the 'hood.  Time to pull out an aloha shirt and get out int the sun for a while.

Yikes! 91° in my old 'hood in Milwaukee.  Looks like they are having summer as well.

Meanwhile -112° in Vostok with a "real feel" of -142°

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited June 2016
    kyoto kid said:
    Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

Courage!

...?

No, not that Courage, this courage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEEyijiTW-I

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

i clicked on page2, but we already on page2. 

edited June 2016

...well Golden State looked like they had no courage tonight, losing the final game of the NBA finals on their own court to the Cleveland LeBrons.

Sad way to end an historic season with a 73 - 9 record the best ever eclipsing the Bulls' 72 wins during the MJ era.

[/sport]

edited June 2016

...hmm, all I see is...

...here

I saw that the forums seemed to be down for a while.  Or was it on my end?  My back is peeling and I do not like that.  eww I scratch my back and find dead skin pieces.  I know stop scratching my back.

I want to go to starbucks but I already have two cups with drinks in them and a bottle of cherry Pepsi.  I do not need to go to starbucks but I want to go.  if I go I will spend more money and I spent a bit today already,    or I could go to petsmart to see if they have six female bettas that I cannot afford unless they are six dollars each.  I am waiting for my ride home and I cannot call them until three pm.  It is already two oh eight.  I do not know what to do.

I was able to take a shower and after the shower I was able to go home so no extra spending for me.  Now I am home for the day/night and can rest.

...ah Monday morning. I know most hate it. For me it's like pretty much like any other morning.  The only difference from weekends is the flood of emails I receive.

Site was flaky this morning, kept getting a Cloudflare error when trying to open the Daz site.

Nice day again today, upper 70s to near 80°.  Can't say that for Southern California where a big heatwave has been underway since yesterday with temps in the 100s (124° currently in downtown Palm Springs).  Even San Diego has is under a heat advisory.

I decided to see if I can use skin builder on Girl 7 with the V5 uv set I got.  I have not figured out how to use the V5 uv on Girl 7.  Probably should find the funny manual and read the funny manual.

My first issue of Entertainment weekly came into the mail today.  Now how did I get subscribed to it?  I know I somehow found a free way to get subscribed to magazines as a little hobby of mine is to find ways to get free subscriptions to magazines.  (one big hint; if you have to provide a CC# it ain't free)

Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect.

cant remember now what i wanted to add to cart

Hundreds of thousands of giant spider crabs make their way to southern Australia's shores
    http://videowall.accuweather.com/detail/videos/trending-now/video/4944407858001/stunning-migration-of-giant-spider-crabs?autoStart=true

http://videowall.accuweather.com/detail/videos/trending-now/video/4961909616001/bear-enjoys-father-s-day-in-pool

This discussion has been closed.