question about omnifreaker Shaders and skin in Daz studio

RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm trying to understand what is the right way to apply the omnifreaker shades to the surfaces tab in daz

I was reading in the wiki that : UberSurface is an upgrade of the HumanSurface shader and has all of the same controls with the addition of layered anisotropic specular and diffuse roughness.

so my question is what do I apply to the skin surfaces tab the HumanSurface shader or the UberSurface? assuming i'm using v4,2
how are they different from each other ?

I also saw there is an upgrade to the UberSurface , UberSurface2 is that worth getting ?

until now I was trying to work with the pwSurface 2 in daz 4.5 but each time I choose the skin and apply the pwSurface I noticed some parts of the skin will get the pwSurface 2 while other will get the Omhuman Shader , I think it's some kind of a bug with the program

hope some one can help me with my questions , thank you .

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

It's an upgrade as in an actual 'better' product. Not in that you have to apply HSS first and then US...US2 has an option to 'upgrade in place'...it won't alter any existing settings, just add the new ones that US2 has.

You can apply either one.

US2 is US + US...in other words, two layers, which can provide some fantastic effects...like adding a 'grunge' layer on the second 'channel'. 'Worth' is relative to how much you are going to use it. Are you looking to do very detailed, 'gritty'/realistic renders...then, yeah, it's probably worth it.

As to the last part...not sure, unless that's what the material had before you started applying pwSurface and that particular surface didn't 'take' for some reason. If you isolate the specific surface that has OmHuman and try applying pwSurface, does it change?

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

thank you for your comment - noted to myself :)

mjc1016 said:

As to the last part...not sure, unless that's what the material had before you started applying pwSurface and that particular surface didn't 'take' for some reason. If you isolate the specific surface that has OmHuman and try applying pwSurface, does it change?

I applied the skin first . than I tried to select all the skin surfaces I wanted to change by clicking first the ctrl key and choosing selected surfaces and choosing the ignore option , if i select them one by one and apply the pwSurface it does work but only takes longer .

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited October 2012

Um, not exactly... there was a long discussion about this previously, don't have the link atm. I tried 'upgrading' to US2... it doesn't work. The settings do not 'upgrade in place' as it is an entirely different shader then the HSS. It may be worth getting, only you can tell that as it does have some features, but 'upgrading in place' from US1 or HSS is not one of them.

I should clarify one point, it does allow one to 'upgrade' with the settings the same, but the actual shader acts different so that keeping the same settings 'will not' yield the results one expects. It in fact degraded the quality of the skin I had. We (as I believe it was eventually consentual) came to the conclusion one could probably get at least as good if not better results eventually, but it would take some in depth playing to do so.

Here, I found the thread with complete discussion and images.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
    edited December 1969

Upgrading from US to US2 works...from HSS to US2,,,not really. And 'upgrade' from anything else, better off control clicking and choosing 'Ignore'.

edited October 2012

Read through the thread. There were changes in US1 to US2 also. It might work for some situations but it is sure to give results different then expected in some instances.

edited December 1969

Gedd said:
    Read through the thread. There were changes in US1 to US2 also. It might work for some situations but it is sure to give results different then expected in some instances.

thank you for this thread, I think I came across it few months ago but was too new to the program to even understand what you all been talking about :) glad to see I made some progress since than, this was very helpful to me , I also tried working with the Tamesis textures a few days ago because I liked the textures but the result I got was not what I was looking for .

I noticed that using the V4 elite textures gave me better results and the render time was faster.
    I now tried to use again the Tamesis texture,settings Szark was talking about with US1 and studio light pro fashion lights , but the render time takes forever and the result was way to bright, also the eyes completely messed up even I didn't choose them at all and didn't apply the shader to them . I now will try different lights to see if this will change anything .

thank you for the help.

edited October 2012

ok so after some playing around this is the result I got so far, no lights were used in this render , since every light I tried to add to the scene made the skin looks too bright ,I used the Tamesis textures and the default render settings and the Uber1 .

any advises what I need to change in my settings of the skin so I can add lights without it looks too bright ? or any other advises at all will help .

0.jpg
    638 x 839 - 105K
    4-5-6.jpg
    989 x 776 - 279K
    3.jpg
    392 x 785 - 115K
    2.jpg
    380 x 788 - 119K
    1.jpg
    388 x 764 - 115K
    Post edited by RedHeadLilith on
    edited December 1969

I'm guessing you may be adding lights at full strength which is why it is too bright. If you add a single light and set it to 10% strength I guarantee you it will not be to bright.

edited December 1969

thank you for your comment , can I ask what kind of lights will work better with this ?
    I find the UberEnvironment Light way too strong and also they take longer to render , I think they give very good results apart from the noise they create and lake in shadows , maybe I don't know yet how to work with the shadows in the UberEnvironment Light settings ,
    I tried using the studio pro lights by dream light but I don't like the fact they use tons of lights which again takes forever to render and they all using deep shadow map and again takes longer to render

is there a set of lights some one here can recommend me that is updated with daz 4.5 pro ?

I understand that the best thing probably to do is to set the lights on my own which it that case is there a point in buying lights at all ?

edited December 1969

thank you for your comment , can I ask what kind of lights will work better with this ?
    I find the UberEnvironment Light way too strong and also they take longer to render , I think they give very good results apart from the noise they create and lake in shadows , maybe I don't know yet how to work with the shadows in the UberEnvironment Light settings ,
    I tried using the studio pro lights by dream light but I don't like the fact they use tons of lights which again takes forever to render and they all using deep shadow map and again takes longer to render

is there a set of lights some one here can recommend me that is updated with daz 4.5 pro ?

I understand that the best thing probably to do is to set the lights on my own which it that case is there a point in buying lights at all ?

The UE is a great ENVIRONMENTAL light. As such you only place it in the scene once...and it provides, depending on the setting a uniform 'dome' of light to using an image as a 'light map'. There's a host of settings to tweak to get it to render without the noise...but not much to do, other than throw more CPU cores at it, to get to render 'fast'.

One rule of thumb...'fast' is the inverse of 'quality' when it comes to rendering (let me add, before all the Octane fans jump all over me), for most renderers. Yeah, there are GPU (video card) renderers that are a lot faster than a CPU using one.

edited December 1969

Yeah, there are GPU (video card) renderers that are a lot faster than a CPU using one

this is my video card setting showing in daz studio , as far as I understand if I use my video card to render and not the CPU it will not render any shadows
    can you tell me if my card is compatible to render fast with good quality and also create shadows ? and if it can render shadows what setting in the advanced panel i need to change ?

Current OpenGL Version:

OpenGL Provider:
    NVIDIA Corporation

Hardware:
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2

Features:

MultiTexturing
    Supported

Shadow Map
    Supported

Hardware Antialiasing
    Supported

OpenGL Shading Language
    Supported

Pixel Buffer
    Supported

Pixel Buffer Size
    Not Enabled

Maximum Number of Lights

Number of Texture Units

Maximum Texture Size
    16384 x 16384

thank you all for all your help ! :-)

edited October 2012

Your video card is fine. The problem is that Lux/Reality takes much longer then UberEnvironment, and Octane is probably going to be to difficult to use as it is in its early stages and not ideal for someone without a lot of experience in working with external renderers. My personal opinion is that you want to start by learning UberEnvironment and the built in DS lights. Go through some videos on lighting, learn to add multiple lights and turn them down... etc.. If it's too bright, the settings on the lights are too high. They work just like lights in the real world that way. If you put a 10kw bulb on someone irl, it's going to be to bright... turn it down...

As for the settings in UberEnvironment, they are in posts on the forum (can use search) and in videos... etc... one just needs to take the time to read, go through videos... Lighting is not something anyone can explain in a simple post.. it's an art and it takes time to learn.

Btw, the noise in UE is usually from the 'Render' settings, not the light settings. Check your shading rate under the render settings, it should be between 0.4 and 0.2 usually. The default is something like 1 I think.

edited October 2012

Here is a render showing UberEnvironment as the base lighting. It also has a Linear point light and a fill light. As you can see, it is not too bright and has no problems with shadows. It also took around 5 minutes to render at 1kx1k using an nVidia 9800gtx+ with only 512m memory on board, an i5 2.8mhz processer, 12meg main memory and Win7.

edited October 2012

thank you for your answer , actually this things I already knew just wanted to be sure again , I now fallowing the Learning UberEnvironment 2 Return To Topic

question 1 :

can you tell me please if I already have a sky map in the color section of the UberEnvironment 2 light parameters do I still need to place a skydome around my model ?

question 2 :

and if so does the place and size of my skydome have an affect on my scene? does it have to be around my model from ground level or on the middle of the plane ground I placed ?

question 3 :

my commuter system say I have i5 also it says I have 3.10 Ghz , how is this different from Mhz?

actually I saw by now videos of dreamlight , I probably need to watch them again , the videos there not touching so much about the UberEnvironment 2 lights
    and from tests I was doing with the lights in different scenes I came to personal conclusion the better renders were with the UberEnvironment 2 light and not the 3 or 7 lights I placed in my scene according to dreamlight,

I hope it'a ok I ask all the question under this same post if not let me know and I will open a new topic, it's just each time you answer me a new question pops in my brain
    don't want to start 10 new topics lol , I also saw there is this long section for beginners questions Daz Studio Basics 101. New Users help for starting with DS. but not sure all the questions I have to ask are for the beginners only .

edited October 2012

...my commuter system say I have i5 also it says I have 3.10 Ghz , how is this different from Mhz?...

Meant Ghz ;p

Gigahertz = Megahertz x 1000

As for lighting methods in the built in renderer (ie not Lux/Reality or Octane) different people will use different methods and it depends on what works for you. I prefer UberEnvironment also. adamr001 has a great workthrough of UberEnvironment that I recommend going through and trying the various settings yourself that he talks about.

My personal workflow tends to start with using UberEnvironment often for the base lighting and adding other lights when needed to highlight a certain area. Often times UE is enough, but getting the settings right is the challenge.

Many lightsets are built on UE and UberArea light as a base, such as Inane Glory's and Latino's light packages. They offer one click solutions to basic lighting but the are set up for specific lighting situations, with some flexibility built in. For some people these are the easiest and work well, but they are not going to give the same flexibility as totally doing one's own light setup. If one isn't interested in spending a lot of time learning the details of lighting in a given environment (3Dlight in this case) they offer a very good solution and will give superior results to hacking up a lighting set. It all depends on what one wants and needs.

As for the Dreamlight stuff, I don't use LightDome or a lot of DS lights usually as I agree with you that this method is slower and doesn't give as good results as UberEnvironment based situations. A lot of the concepts that the Dreamlight training talks about is still relevant however I believe. I learned much from these videos and used them as a base. I just changed my workflow to include and center on UberEnvironment for the built in renderer.

All lighting and texturing changes when one change render engines. We will eventually change render engines (probably.) What we learn in one environment does not directly carry over to the new environment, but it does greatly enhance our understanding over having just used one (rendering environment) so the learning is not a waste of time imo. Also, there are times where old methods and tools will do things the new ones won't... that's pretty much true in any change of tools and methods, not just computer graphics.

edited October 2012

Here are some other links to get you started:

Point Lights
    Area Lights
    Volume Lights (top tutorial on page.)
    Shadow Bias

edited December 1969

thank you for your answer I appreciate your help allot better go back and read all the links you gave me and keep playing with the UE2 light .
    it helped me to do some order on how to approach to lights in daz studio , from my experience so far with lights I did perched as good and great they may look they didn't gave me the result I was looking for because as you say every scene needs different light set in term of position and also settings , actually the lights you were talking about I don't have but i did got Predatron lights only because they were on sale at the time I was looking for lights , so now I placed them in my scene and i'm going to try and play with them by changing their settings and my render settings as well

I missed the PA sale last month, I was to hover whelmed with all the vendors and different stuff they had to offer that I knew if I will start buying things it will end bad because there will be no stooping to me :) so now i see the light you are talking about too expensive for my pocket especially after I spent much of my money this month on the pc sale that is going on . also I guess there is no point in buying them for now till I understand better how to work with lights myself .

thanks for all your help again :)

edited December 1969

I do have one more question I forgot to ask ,

daz studio uses the ram I have in my C folder, which is total of 100 gb , at the moment without running daz my computer already using 50 gb .
    all my daz studio folder is stored in my d folder which have now still more 328 GB free space, is it possible to take some of the ram from driver d and add it to driver c so it will give it more ram and there for i will not need to close my program all the time between renders or after the program was open for a while

and if so what is the way to do this ?

edited October 2012

Ok, to clarify... RAM and storage (Hard Drive, Optical Drives, Memory Cards...) are different. What you meant was 'storage' and/or Hard Drive space...

You can set up a "runtime" in a different location. Then inside DAZ you can point it to that "runtime."

The "runtime" is the folder that you store stuff you buy, make or otherwise obtain (3D Objects) vs the program itself. The default is to put the "runtime" on the c: drive but it can be moved. I don't have a link atm that shows how to do that, hopefully someone reading this can post one.

If no one posts a link, start a new topic titled "How do I move my runtime."

edited October 2012

my content directory manager path is set to D driver, meaning all my installed pruducats and uninstallers and runtime ect they are all set to my d driver each time I install something I set it to this path : d:/daz 3d/my libary

some things have to be installed in the c driver as far as I understand like the core of the program , scripts, some plugins and some lights,

but when my program is running it uses all the space in my c driver until there is no choice for me but to close the program and open it again
    is there a way around it ?

edited December 1969

I edited my last respond sorry I confused you about the terms .

edited December 1969

It's ok about the terms, I understood. About the c: drive... if it's using up 50gb of space just running DS, I have no idea what could be doing that.

edited December 1969

ok , now I came back from a walk with my dog and this is the message i saw when i tried to render my scene your c disk space is getting too low
    so I tried to save my scene , and got this long error message.

Saving File...
    ERROR: 3Delight Process exited abnormally: "C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/bin/tdlmake.exe -mode periodic C:/Users/owner/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/d2.tif C:/Users/owner/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/d3358_d2.tdl"
    tdlmake: error reading previous mipmap level
    tdlmake: error while making texture file

edited December 1969

I would post that to a new topic called something like 'rendering error' as it is it's own problem and more likely to get proper attention in it's own thread. Unfortunately I'm at a loss as to what's happening there, good luck with it.

edited December 1969

thankes did that but got no response so far, anyhow Gedd you been great help for me I appreciate it alot , thanks for the time you spent on responding me .

edited December 1969

You're welcome and good luck :)

• Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

Hi and welcome

Are you sure you have 50Gb free space on C drive? If that is the case I find it strange. i never had that problem
    Anyway what you can do is moving the temp folder of DS4.5 as well as the DSON cache
    To do that File->Preference and at the bottom of the opened window you can customize the Temporary folder and the DSON cache folder
    Put something like D:\Temp\DS4temp and D:\temp\DS4DSON or whatever folder you like provided there is enough space

I'd also recommend to empty the two old folders to free space on your C drive

edited October 2012

hello and thank you for answering me . something feels very wrong to me ,,,can you teel me according to this some log file details if I do have this amount of free GB in my c driver ?

+++++++++++++++ DAZ Studio 4.5.0.114 starting +++++++++++++++++
    Platform bits: 64
    Qt Version: 4.8.1
    Running on Windows 7, Build 7600, No Service Pack Installed
    CPU String: GenuineIntel
    Stepping ID = 7
    Model = 10
    Family = 6
    Extended model = 2
    CLFLUSH cache line size = 64
    APIC Physical ID = 6
    The following features are supported:
    SSE3 New Instructions
    MONITOR/MWAIT
    CPL Qualified Debug Store
    Thermal Monitor 2
    x87 FPU On Chip
    Virtual-8086 Mode Enhancement
    Debugging Extensions
    Page Size Extensions
    Time Stamp Counter
    RDMSR and WRMSR Support
    Physical Address Extensions
    Machine Check Exception
    CMPXCHG8B Instruction
    APIC On Chip
    SYSENTER and SYSEXIT
    Memory Type Range Registers
    PTE Global Bit
    Machine Check Architecture
    Conditional Move/Compare Instruction
    Page Attribute Table
    Page Size Extension
    CFLUSH Extension
    Debug Store
    Thermal Monitor and Clock Ctrl
    MMX Technology
    FXSAVE/FXRSTOR
    SSE Extensions
    SSE2 Extensions
    Self Snoop
    Hyper-threading Technology
    Thermal Monitor
    Pend. Brk. EN.
    CPU Brand String: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
    Cache Line Size = 64
    L2 Associativity = 6
    Cache Size = 256
    Total Physical Memory: 8172 Mb (8569880576)
    Available Physical Memory: 6412 Mb (6723489792)
    Total Virtual Memory: 8388607 Mb (8796092891136)
    Available Virtual Memory: 8388398 Mb (8795873353728)
    Current Memory Usage: 21%
    ??? ? 12. ??? 02:17:57 2012
    Temp folder: C:/Users/owner/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp
    Total temp disk size: 102498 Mb, Available: 59610 Mb
    Locale: he_IL
    No translator found.
    Reading style definition C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/resources/style/Highway.style
    Creating managers
    Reading help index
    Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/DAZ Studio/DAZStudioHelp.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/inlinehelp.dsx
    Scanning import folders
    Scanning content folders
    Using GLEW 1.7.0
    Supported OpenGL extensions:
    GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect
    GL_ARB_base_instance
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float
    GL_ARB_compatibility
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer
    GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float
    GL_ARB_depth_clamp
    GL_ARB_depth_texture
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend
    GL_ARB_draw_indirect
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex
    GL_ARB_draw_instanced
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions
    GL_ARB_fragment_program
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB
    GL_ARB_geometry_shader4
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel
    GL_ARB_half_float_vertex
    GL_ARB_imaging
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range
    GL_ARB_multisample
    GL_ARB_multitexture
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_point_parameters
    GL_ARB_point_sprite
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex
    GL_ARB_robustness
    GL_ARB_sample_shading
    GL_ARB_sampler_objects
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters
    GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store
    GL_ARB_shader_objects
    GL_ARB_shader_precision
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack
    GL_ARB_shading_language_include
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing
    GL_ARB_shadow
    GL_ARB_sync
    GL_ARB_tessellation_shader
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32
    GL_ARB_texture_compression
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar
    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3
    GL_ARB_texture_float
    GL_ARB_texture_gather
    GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat
    GL_ARB_texture_multisample
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
    GL_ARB_texture_rg
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui
    GL_ARB_texture_storage
    GL_ARB_texture_swizzle
    GL_ARB_timer_query
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback2
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback3
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix
    GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_program
    GL_ARB_vertex_shader
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev
    GL_ARB_viewport_array
    GL_ARB_window_pos
    GL_ATI_draw_buffers
    GL_ATI_texture_float
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once
    GL_S3_s3tc
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add
    GL_EXT_abgr
    GL_EXT_bgra
    GL_EXT_bindable_uniform
    GL_EXT_blend_color
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax
    GL_EXT_blend_subtract
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
    GL_EXT_Cg_shader
    GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test
    GL_EXT_direct_state_access
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced
    GL_EXT_draw_range_elements
    GL_EXT_fog_coord
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample
    GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
    GL_EXT_geometry_shader4
    GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays
    GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil
    GL_EXT_packed_float
    GL_EXT_packed_pixels
    GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object
    GL_EXT_point_parameters
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex
    GL_EXT_rescale_normal
    GL_EXT_secondary_color
    GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs
    GL_EXT_stencil_two_side
    GL_EXT_stencil_wrap
    GL_EXT_texture3D
    GL_EXT_texture_array
    GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
    GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_texture_integer
    GL_EXT_texture_lod : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp
    GL_EXT_texture_object
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode
    GL_EXT_texture_storage : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_texture_swizzle
    GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_timer_query
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_vertex_array
    GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit
    GL_EXT_import_sync_object : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat
    GL_KTX_buffer_region
    GL_NV_alpha_test : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_blend_minmax : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_blend_square
    GL_NV_complex_primitives : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_conditional_render
    GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color
    GL_NV_copy_image
    GL_NV_depth_buffer_float
    GL_NV_depth_clamp
    GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_explicit_multisample
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_fence
    GL_NV_float_buffer
    GL_NV_fog_distance
    GL_NV_fragdepth : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_fragment_program
    GL_NV_fragment_program_option
    GL_NV_fragment_program2
    GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage
    GL_NV_geometry_shader4
    GL_NV_gpu_program4
    GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_gpu_program5
    GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64
    GL_NV_gpu_shader5
    GL_NV_half_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_light_max_exponent
    GL_NV_multisample_coverage
    GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint
    GL_NV_occlusion_query
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil
    GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object
    GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2
    GL_NV_path_rendering
    GL_NV_pixel_data_range
    GL_NV_point_sprite
    GL_NV_primitive_restart
    GL_NV_register_combiners
    GL_NV_register_combiners2
    GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_shader_atomic_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_shader_buffer_load
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection
    GL_NV_texture_barrier
    GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4
    GL_NV_texture_expand_normal
    GL_NV_texture_lod_clamp : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_texture_multisample
    GL_NV_texture_rectangle
    GL_NV_texture_shader
    GL_NV_texture_shader2
    GL_NV_texture_shader3
    GL_NV_transform_feedback
    GL_NV_transform_feedback2
    GL_NV_vertex_array_range
    GL_NV_vertex_array_range2
    GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit
    GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory
    GL_NV_vertex_program
    GL_NV_vertex_program1_1
    GL_NV_vertex_program2
    GL_NV_vertex_program2_option
    GL_NV_vertex_program3
    GL_NVX_conditional_render : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info
    GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture
    GL_OES_depth24 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_depth32 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_depth_texture : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_element_index_uint : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_get_program_binary : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_mapbuffer : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_point_size_array : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_point_sprite : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_read_format
    GL_OES_standard_derivatives : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_3D : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_half_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_npot : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_vertex_half_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod
    GL_SGIX_depth_texture
    GL_SGIX_shadow
    GL_SUN_slice_accum
    GL_WIN_swap_hint
    WGL_EXT_swap_control : NOT INITIALIZED

WGL_ARB_buffer_region
    WGL_ARB_create_context
    WGL_ARB_create_context_profile
    WGL_ARB_create_context_robustness
    WGL_ARB_extensions_string
    WGL_ARB_make_current_read
    WGL_ARB_multisample
    WGL_ARB_pbuffer
    WGL_ARB_pixel_format
    WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float
    WGL_ARB_render_texture
    WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float
    WGL_EXT_create_context_es_profile
    WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile
    WGL_EXT_extensions_string
    WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
    WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float
    WGL_EXT_swap_control
    WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear
    WGL_NVX_DX_interop
    WGL_NV_DX_interop
    WGL_NV_DX_interop2
    WGL_NV_float_buffer
    WGL_NV_multisample_coverage
    WGL_NV_render_depth_texture
    WGL_NV_render_texture_rectangle
    : NOT INITIALIZED

OpenGL features for current hardware:
    OpenGL provider: NVIDIA Corporation
    OpenGL renderer: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    OpenGL version: 4.2.0
    Maximum number of lights: 8
    Number of auxiliary buffers: 4
    Number of texture units: 4
    Depth buffer bit resolution: 24
    Maximum OpenGL texture size: 16384 x 16384
    Current OpenGL Texture Quality Setting: Good Performance
    RGBA color bitplane resolutions: 8 8 8 0
    GLSL version: 4.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
    Shadow mapping supported
    VBO supported
    *** Scene Cleared ***
    Loading plug-ins:
    aniMate2.dll
    dazscriptide.dll
    dz3dbridge.dll
    dz3dconnexion.dll
    dz3dmouse.dll
    dzalignace.dll
    dzassetiofilters.dll
    dzautofit.dll
    dzautoriggerbasic.dll
    dzautoshaderbakeractions.dll
    dzbrycebridge.dll
    dzbvh.dll
    dzcolladax.dll
    dzcomponents.dll
    dzcontentdbeditor.dll
    dzcontentlibrarypane.dll
    dzcr2exporter.dll
    dzcustomizedlg.dll
    dzdelightrenderer.dll
    dzdformeditor.dll
    dzeasyloader.dll
    dzexpexporter.dll
    dzfbxexporter.dll
    dzfbximporter.dll
    dzfiguresetup.dll
    dzhexagonbridge.dll
    dzimageio.dll
    dzjointeditor.dll
    dzlayerededitor.dll
    dzlayerfilter.dll
    dzmanualshaderbaker.dll
    dzmaptransfer.dll
    dzmorphfollower.dll
    dzmorphloader.dll
    dzmorphloaderpro.dll
    dzobjexporter.dll
    dzoptitexclothbasic.dll
    dzpolygongroupeditortool.dll
    dzprimitives.dll
    dzpropertyeditor.dll
    dzpuppeteer.dll
    dzpz3importer.dll
    dzrenderedit.dll
    dzrenderlibrary.dll
    dzrslshadercompiler.dll
    dzsavefilters.dll
    dzscriptedrenderer.dll
    dzscriptedsteps.dll
    dzshaderbaker.dll
    dzshaderbuilder.dll
    dzshadereditor.dll
    dzshadermixerbase.dll
    dzshadermixergui.dll
    dzsmartcontentpane.dll
    dzspotrendertool.dll
    dztextureatlas.dll
    dztransferutility.dll
    dzu3dexporter.dll
    dzweightmapbrush.dll
    dzwinvideo.dll
    sdk_sceneinfopane.dll
    dzpowerpose.dll
    WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
    Total class factories: 1188
    WARNING: 3DConnexion Plug-in Error: Could not create Device, CoCreateInstance failed
    3D mouse support library could not be loaded.
    Creating interface
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport1.
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport2.
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport3.
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport4.
    Executing startup script...
    Started in: C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4
    DAZ Studio Started
    Creating Pixel Buffer
    Pixel buffer - Width: 1024 Height: 1024
    Compiling OpenGL Shader...
    Fragment Shader:
    Fragment Shader compiled successfully.
    Linking Shader:
    Fragment info
    -------------
    0(29) : warning C7050: "rgb" might be used before being initialized
    Shader Program successfully linked.

*** Scene Cleared ***
    D:/daz3d/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/Oskarsson/Galaxy For Genesis/Nails Gone.dsf (41,16): Syntax Error - expected ',' or '}'
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSurprise.dsf#PHMSurprise?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Surprise.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSnarlRight.dsf#PHMSnarlRight?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5SnarlRight.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSnarlLeft.dsf#PHMSnarlLeft?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5SnarlLeft.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileB.dsf#PHMSmileB?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5SmileB.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileA.dsf#PHMSmileA?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5SmileA.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMShock.dsf#PHMShock?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Shock.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMScream.dsf#PHMScream?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Scream.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSad.dsf#PHMSad?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Sad.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMPain.dsf#PHMPain?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Pain.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSurprise.dsf#PHMSurprise?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdSurprise.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSnarlRight.dsf#PHMSnarlRight?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdSnarlRight.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSnarlLeft.dsf#PHMSnarlLeft?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdSnarlLeft.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileB.dsf#PHMSmileB?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdSmileB.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileA.dsf#PHMSmileA?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdSmileA.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMShock.dsf#PHMShock?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdShock.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMScream.dsf#PHMScream?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdScream.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSad.dsf#PHMSad?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdSad.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMPain.dsf#PHMPain?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdPain.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMHappy.dsf#PHMHappy?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdHappiness.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFrown.dsf#PHMFrown?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdFrown.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingMasculineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdFlirtingMasculineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingMasculineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdFlirtingMasculineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingFeminineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdFlirtingFeminineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingFeminineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdFlirtingFeminineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirting.dsf#PHMFlirting?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdFlirting.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMExcitement.dsf#PHMExcitement?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdExcitement.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMDisgust.dsf#PHMDisgust?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdDisgust.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMDesire.dsf#PHMDesire?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdDesireA.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMContempt.dsf#PHMContempt?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdContempt.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMConfused.dsf#PHMConfused?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdConfused.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMAfraid.dsf#PHMAfraid?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5HdAfraid.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMHappy.dsf#PHMHappy?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Happy.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFrown.dsf#PHMFrown?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Frown.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingMasculineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5FlirtingMasculineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingMasculineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5FlirtingMasculineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingFeminineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5FlirtingFeminineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingFeminineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5FlirtingFeminineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirting.dsf#PHMFlirting?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Flirting.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMExcitement.dsf#PHMExcitement?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Excitement.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMDisgust.dsf#PHMDisgust?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Disgust.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMDesire.dsf#PHMDesire?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Desire.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMContempt.dsf#PHMContempt?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Contempt.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMConfused.dsf#PHMConfused?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Confused.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMAfraid.dsf#PHMAfraid?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Afraid.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSurprise.dsf#PHMSurprise?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5Surprise.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileB.dsf#PHMSmileB?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5SmileB.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileA.dsf#PHMSmileA?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5SmileA.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMScream.dsf#PHMScream?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5Scream.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMPain.dsf#PHMPain?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5Pain.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSurprise.dsf#PHMSurprise?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdSurprise.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileB.dsf#PHMSmileB?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdSmileB.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSmileA.dsf#PHMSmileA?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdSmileA.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMScream.dsf#PHMScream?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdScream.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMPain.dsf#PHMPain?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdPain.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMHappy.dsf#PHMHappy?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdHappy.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingMasculineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdFlirtingMasculineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingMasculineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdFlirtingMasculineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingFeminineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdFlirtingFeminineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirtingFeminineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdFlirtingFeminineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMFlirting.dsf#PHMFlirting?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdFlirting.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMDisgust.dsf#PHMDisgust?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Stephanie 5/MCMS5HdDisgust.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMDesire.dsf#PHMDesire?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/

edited December 1969

ok what im doing now is I'm moving the app data folder to my d driver , and forgive my probably stupid questions .
    than I will empty them because I forgot to do so but while its moving them it got to the amount of 1.6 gb inside them is it normal ?

and this is when I loaded a basic scene . Victoria 4.2 one dress, short simple hair. and a chair. I also applied to her skin the Ub 1 shader
    with some changes.

than I tried to render the scene with the set of lights from Learning UberEnvironment 2 Return To Topic freebie of Adamr - after three hours of render it was only on 2%
    is that normal ?

edited December 1969

than I tried to render the scene with the set of lights from Learning UberEnvironment 2 Return To Topic freebie of Adamr - after three hours of render it was only on 2%
    is that normal ?

With Uber anything render times increase, dramatically.

See this thread for what can happen when you start with adding lots of Uber to a render...post #4.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9165/