program crashing when rendering

GravitonasCovenGravitonasCoven Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi all,

last night I succeeded in making a cute little figure with brick background. Rendering went fine, i was happy.

Then this morning I want to play with the program again, but every time I reach the point of rendering, the program closes down.

I'm using the 32bit version.

Any suggestions to what may be wrong, since it worked fine last night?

sincerely,
karina brandt

Comments

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

You may be using more lights than your system is capable of handling. What all is in your scene? Does it render when you just do a preview render? What are the stats of you system?

• GravitonasCovenGravitonasCoven Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm afraid I don't understand your question about stats of my system, sorry.

but what's in my scene is purely the little girl Sadie, no backgrounds, no lights. its this little because i'm still only practising and playing around. then when i'm ready to render and save, the program crashes. and like i said - it worked last night, with backgrounds and lights as well. but now i can only play, not render and save. so I really don't understand why it was able to last night and not today..

- karina

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

What was meant by the stats of your system is this

Are you using a PC or a Mac
    What operating system are you using
    What are the specs of your computer, ie CPU, amount of ram and what graphics card

these can help us troubleshoot your problem.

Also are you using DS4, DS4.5, Poser or another program ? The Minimum system specs that you need for DS are listed here

http://www.daz3d.com/products/daz-studio/daz-studio-tech-specs

edited December 1969

Oh, thanks for explaining.

I'm on an ACER X1930 with AMD E-300 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor, 4GB of Memory and 1000GB Storage on Windows 7 Home , 32 bit but with s secondary path for 64 bit, which to me is a bit confusing. the seller specifically saw to that the graphic card was one of the best and that the ram was maxed out for my needs.

I specified for the computer seller what I needed it for, and this is the one.

I'm using DS4.5 pro and genesis. and compared to all that exists of products for this amazing program, I don't even have 10% of all that installed.

I checked the minimum requirements for these programs and my computer is suited for a lot more than that.

and like I said, it worked fine last night, but today it crashes.

I think my next step will be to do a system restore to yesterday where it all worked, and see if that helps anything.

thanks for listening.

- Karina

• Angel1359Angel1359 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OK All

I am having the same problems, so here is a screenprint of the error I get. What do I need to do next???

DAZ3D_crashing1.jpg
    1820 x 901 - 167K
    edited December 1969

I don't even get an error message, it just closes down.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Angel1359 said:
    OK All

I am having the same problems, so here is a screenprint of the error I get. What do I need to do next???

I cannot read the full error message, the image is too large, but it looks like a memory error.

We need to know what version of DS 4.5 you are using (Help > About DAZ Studio), 32 bit or 64 bit, and what are your system specs?

How much RAM do you have for example? What is in the Scene, how many lights, and what type, hair, Shaders etc?

What does the log file say about the error, Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File ?

You could also keep an eye on the Task Manager to see how much memory the scene is using when you start to render.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2012

Oh, thanks for explaining.

I'm on an ACER X1930 with AMD E-300 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor, 4GB of Memory and 1000GB Storage on Windows 7 Home , 32 bit but with s secondary path for 64 bit, which to me is a bit confusing. the seller specifically saw to that the graphic card was one of the best and that the ram was maxed out for my needs.

I specified for the computer seller what I needed it for, and this is the one.

I'm using DS4.5 pro and genesis. and compared to all that exists of products for this amazing program, I don't even have 10% of all that installed.

I checked the minimum requirements for these programs and my computer is suited for a lot more than that.

and like I said, it worked fine last night, but today it crashes.

I think my next step will be to do a system restore to yesterday where it all worked, and see if that helps anything.

thanks for listening.

- Karina

Hmm, your CPU is not quite up to spec AMD E-300 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor,

That is a slow processor really.

And are you using onboard graphics, or did you have a graphics card added as an extra.
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • E.BruE.Bru Posts: 179
    edited December 1969

I have the same problems with 4.5 32 bit. Sometimes the render crashed just at the end. With 4 it was never a problem!

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited October 2012

I watching this one intently as I am also getting TOO many Memory crashes and crashes without a warning. Nothing appears in the Log about the crashes at all. I cannot save or report the crash as the whole system freezes opting for Alt+Ctrl+Delete to end the task.

What I did was to build a couple of new scenes in DS4.5.0.137 and use old scenes, some made in DS3 and some in DS4. Most crashed out straight away when rendering..

Then I rolled back to DCS4.5.0.49 RC2 and every scene rendered without a hitch or crash at all...not once.

I used different lights in these test scenes and some had plain surfaces and some scenes with shaders applied, some had GEN4 and some Genesis.

Fresh OS install
    Vista 32 Bit SR2 All updated
    EDIT: Dual core 6600 @ 2.40 GHz
    Graphics ATI (AMD) 5450 with the lastest Drivers
    3.25 GB of Ram
    Daz Studio installed outside Program Files
    All C++ Redistributables up to date

The only thing I have not done yet in monitor the resources when rendering. That is my next step.

Post edited by Szark on
  • 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

In any 32 bit system,.. the maximum amount of memory that can be accessed is 3 GB (gigabytes)

NOTE: Some of that memory will be used by your operating system, and any other additional applications you have running in the background , such as Anti-virus or systems checking software.

If you have a 32 bit operating system, with more than 3 GB of ram,...then some of that memory isn't being used.

your AMD E-300 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor is a 64 bit processor,.. but it's intended for use in "notebooks" so,. (personally speaking), I would look at replacing that with a more powerful "desktop" processor.

you can upgrade your OS to a 64bit Operating System, which will be able to use all available RAM

If your motherboard is "maxed out" at 4GB,...that's not a good sign, depending on the motherboard, you should have four memory slots, and each memory slot may currently only have a 1GB chip (cheapest solution for the retailer),.. they should be able to take 2GB or 4GB chips, depending on the motherboard.

If you have a program which uses a lot of RAM you can easily get to a situation where things will slow down, or halt because of memory issues.

64 bit hardware,.. 64 bit OS,.. and 64 bit software, will sort it

Sorry its not much help :)

edited December 1969

Angel1359 said:
    OK All

I cannot read the full error message, the image is too large, but it looks like a memory error.

We need to know what version of DS 4.5 you are using (Help > About DAZ Studio), 32 bit or 64 bit, and what are your system specs?

How much RAM do you have for example? What is in the Scene, how many lights, and what type, hair, Shaders etc?

What does the log file say about the error, Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File ?

You could also keep an eye on the Task Manager to see how much memory the scene is using when you start to render.

OK JimmyC

I hope these visual examples will explain what is happening and I think I have provided all the info that you asked for......
    I recently upgraded to: version 4.5.0.114 Pro Edition using a 32 bit PC.

and here are the specs for my PC:

DAZ3D_crashing3.jpg
    1098 x 322 - 60K
    edited October 2012

JimmyC

here is the info you couldn't see on the first image I posted, forgive the bad grammar on the screen print:

DAZ3D_crashing1a.jpg
    1098 x 650 - 99K
    Post edited by Angel1359 on
    edited December 1969

JimmyC

Here is what is happening when I try a render:

DAZ3D_crashing1c.jpg
    1310 x 920 - 93K
    edited December 1969

I am no expert on this, but it looks like you are running out of memory.

What you could try is removing some of the lights from the scene, and see if it can render then (just as a test)? There are a lot of lights in your scene.

DS 4.5 is a bit less accomodating than earlier versions were, and there are a lot of people having problems on 32 bit systems with renders. I don;t know if it is the new version of 3Delight that it uses, or if DS 4.5 just needs more memory to work properly.

I don;t think that there is any easy fix, but hang on for a little while, some of our members here know a great deal about this and can help a lot more than I can.

edited December 1969

I am no expert on this, but it looks like you are running out of memory.

What you could try is removing some of the lights from the scene, and see if it can render then (just as a test)? There are a lot of lights in your scene.

DS 4.5 is a bit less accomodating than earlier versions were, and there are a lot of people having problems on 32 bit systems with renders. I don;t know if it is the new version of 3Delight that it uses, or if DS 4.5 just needs more memory to work properly.

I don;t think that there is any easy fix, but hang on for a little while, some of our members here know a great deal about this and can help a lot more than I can.

Thanks JimmyC

I will try your suggestion and see what happens.......

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I wasn't trying to hijack the thread all I was trying to do was to add weight to the issues pointed out.

As Jimmy says a lot of us with 32bit systems seem to be having memory issues and like Jimmy I came to a conclusion ,wrong or rightly I don't know, that the improvements in Quality and Render speed may come at a cost.

If I keep the scene limited to a lower amount of Geometry, lower texture sizes and less advanced lighting then I can render a number of test renders no problem. Open it back up, render the final, save the image, save the scene and close no problem.

As soon as I start to go over these limits, even lowering the shading rate from .20 to .10 can cause the same render, at the same size with the same lighting and content, to crash.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I personally fell they should just do away with 32bit systems.

edited October 2012

OK All,
    See here: http://www.daz3d.com/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=97&aid=24421_3z0c5NtMs2sUL7Jyl316&board_id=1
    Took out the lights - it crashed
    Took out the lights, Dragon - it crashed
    Took out the lights, Dragon, staff - it crashed
    Took out the lights, Dragon, staff, background and changed to a png render - it crashed..........

Look like I will need to try again building up the scene with my base figure again, but that's for another day...maybe...

Meanwhile here's Carmen sending you Love.....

Carmen_Mohawk1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 145K
    Post edited by Angel1359 on
    edited December 1969

At my age, I would rather that Carmen sent me one of her gold bracelets :) Thanks for the image though.

I am sorry that you are having so much trouble, but there must be something corrupted about the scene I think. If you ever get started on it again, and I hope you do, try it a bit at a time. Add some things, then render, then add some more.

It really is a pity that you are having all of this trouble. I hope you get to the bottom of it, or another version helps.

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

finally when I was thinking all is working good . I decided I give it a go with PWsurface and do a few changes to my character skin with that when after a few renders I my system is crashing . and I'm using 64 bit so not sure what is the problem .

the CPU using 100%

report version="1"> Win64-x64
    DAZ Studio  OWNER-PC -  
     owner 129948140255200000 -
     ACCESS_VIOLATION - DAZStudio.exe 3112 
    D:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\dz3delight.dll

0033:00000000E7AC6FAB
    - Dz3DelightDll::DSlo_DetailtoStr1655947

some from the log file :
    CPU Brand String: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
    Cache Line Size = 64
    L2 Associativity = 6
    Cache Size = 256
    Total Physical Memory: 8172 Mb (8569880576)
    Available Physical Memory: 6938 Mb (7275520000)
    Total Virtual Memory: 8388607 Mb (8796092891136)
    Available Virtual Memory: 8388411 Mb (8795886698496)
    Current Memory Usage: 15%
    ??? ? 15. ??? 22:22:13 2012
    Temp folder: D:/AppData
    Total temp disk size: 841266 Mb, Available: 338960 Mb
    Locale: he_IL
    No translator found.
    Reading style definition D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/resources/style/Highway.style
    Creating managers
    Reading help index
    Reading help file D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/DAZ Studio/DAZStudioHelp.dsx
    Reading help file D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/inlinehelp.dsx
    Scanning import folders
    Scanning content folders
    Using GLEW 1.7.0

Loading Startup Scene : D:/Users/owner/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis/Genesis.duf
    *** Scene Cleared ***
    D:/Users/owner/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/Oskarsson/Galaxy For Genesis/Nails Gone.dsf (41,16): Syntax Error - expected ',' or '}'
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSurprise.dsf#PHMSurprise?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5Surprise.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution/PHMSnarlRight.dsf#PHMSnarlRight?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 5/MCMV5SnarlRight.dsf

WARNING: general\dztokenbuffer.cpp(1516): The token "float GlossinessStrength" already exists!
    WARNING: general\dztokenbuffer.cpp(1516): The token "float GlossinessStrength" already exists!
    3Delight message #45 (Severity 1): S2072: the shader

'D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/shaders/pwSurface2.sdl' uses a different interface version. Automatic conversion was successful. It should be recompiled for better performance

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029
    edited December 1969

I posted a thread about memory requirements for rendering recently.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9286/

I used a a 32-bit Windows XP system with 2 gb of ram. I could not render even simple figures using the 3Delight software rendering option much bigger than 600x463. If I used the two lowest quality rendering options, I could render more complex figures at larger sizes. When it crashed, sometimes it gave resource errors. Sometimes it just crashed with no error.

I recently borrowed a laptop with 64bit Windows 7, 4 GB of ram and a I7 M640 processor. The difference was like night and day. I was able to render the same images using the 3Delight software option at much larger sizes, like 1800x1200, even with ray traced shadows. I had no crashes at all on the 64bit system.

I monitored the memory used on the 64bit system with the task manager. I never saw the memory usage larger than memory available on my 32bit system. I have sometimes seen the DAZstudio process above 1 GB of memory on my 32 bit system, but some simple figures failed with maximum memory usage of around 750 MB. On the 64bit system memory usage never got above 800 MB, but the renders never crashed.

To me it seems the 64 bit version of DAZstudio and the 3Delight rendering software are much more stable than the 32 bit version. Maybe the 64 bit version never ran out of memory in my tests, so it seemed more stable to me.

edited October 2012

so this is why I'm lost... I’m using 64 bit Ihave 8Gb ram my graphic card is very good one...my computer is strong but I did too many stupid stuff to my computer so now I suffer.

I took advice from someone here in the forum after I had some problems and misunderstood him and deleted all my application data in my computer so this is probably way this is all happening now i'm lost on how to fix this

Qt Version: 4.8.1
    Running on Windows 7, Build 7601, Service Pack 1
    CPU String: GenuineIntel
    Stepping ID = 7
    Model = 10
    Family = 6
    Extended model = 2
    CLFLUSH cache line size = 64
    APIC Physical ID = 2
    The following features are supported:
    SSE3 New Instructions
    MONITOR/MWAIT
    CPL Qualified Debug Store
    Thermal Monitor 2
    x87 FPU On Chip
    Virtual-8086 Mode Enhancement
    Debugging Extensions
    Page Size Extensions
    Time Stamp Counter
    RDMSR and WRMSR Support
    Physical Address Extensions
    Machine Check Exception
    CMPXCHG8B Instruction
    APIC On Chip
    SYSENTER and SYSEXIT
    Memory Type Range Registers
    PTE Global Bit
    Machine Check Architecture
    Conditional Move/Compare Instruction
    Page Attribute Table
    Page Size Extension
    CFLUSH Extension
    Debug Store
    Thermal Monitor and Clock Ctrl
    MMX Technology
    FXSAVE/FXRSTOR
    SSE Extensions
    SSE2 Extensions
    Self Snoop
    Hyper-threading Technology
    Thermal Monitor
    Pend. Brk. EN.
    CPU Brand String: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
    Cache Line Size = 64
    L2 Associativity = 6
    Cache Size = 256
    Total Physical Memory: 8172 Mb (8569880576)
    Available Physical Memory: 6938 Mb (7275520000)
    Total Virtual Memory: 8388607 Mb (8796092891136)
    Available Virtual Memory: 8388411 Mb (8795886698496)
    Current Memory Usage: 15%
    ??? ? 15. ??? 22:22:13 2012
    Temp folder: D:/AppData
    Total temp disk size: 841266 Mb, Available: 338960 Mb
    Locale: he_IL
    No translator found.
    Reading style definition D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/resources/style/Highway.style
    Creating managers
    Reading help index
    Reading help file D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/DAZ Studio/DAZStudioHelp.dsx
    Reading help file D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/inlinehelp.dsx
    Scanning import folders
    Scanning content folders
    Using GLEW 1.7.0
    Supported OpenGL extensions:
    GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect
    GL_ARB_base_instance
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended
    GL_ARB_color_buffer_float
    GL_ARB_compatibility
    GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage
    GL_ARB_conservative_depth
    GL_ARB_copy_buffer
    GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float
    GL_ARB_depth_clamp
    GL_ARB_depth_texture
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers
    GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend
    GL_ARB_draw_indirect
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex
    GL_ARB_draw_instanced
    GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility
    GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location
    GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions
    GL_ARB_fragment_program
    GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow
    GL_ARB_fragment_shader
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB
    GL_ARB_geometry_shader4
    GL_ARB_get_program_binary
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader5
    GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_ARB_half_float_pixel
    GL_ARB_half_float_vertex
    GL_ARB_imaging
    GL_ARB_instanced_arrays
    GL_ARB_internalformat_query
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range
    GL_ARB_multisample
    GL_ARB_multitexture
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query2
    GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_point_parameters
    GL_ARB_point_sprite
    GL_ARB_provoking_vertex
    GL_ARB_robustness
    GL_ARB_sample_shading
    GL_ARB_sampler_objects
    GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map
    GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects
    GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters
    GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding
    GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store
    GL_ARB_shader_objects
    GL_ARB_shader_precision
    GL_ARB_shader_subroutine
    GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100
    GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack
    GL_ARB_shading_language_include
    GL_ARB_shading_language_packing
    GL_ARB_shadow
    GL_ARB_sync
    GL_ARB_tessellation_shader
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32
    GL_ARB_texture_compression
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc
    GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar
    GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3
    GL_ARB_texture_float
    GL_ARB_texture_gather
    GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat
    GL_ARB_texture_multisample
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
    GL_ARB_texture_query_lod
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
    GL_ARB_texture_rg
    GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui
    GL_ARB_texture_storage
    GL_ARB_texture_swizzle
    GL_ARB_timer_query
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback2
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback3
    GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced
    GL_ARB_transpose_matrix
    GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra
    GL_ARB_vertex_array_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
    GL_ARB_vertex_program
    GL_ARB_vertex_shader
    GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev
    GL_ARB_viewport_array
    GL_ARB_window_pos
    GL_ATI_draw_buffers
    GL_ATI_texture_float
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once
    GL_S3_s3tc
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add
    GL_EXT_abgr
    GL_EXT_bgra
    GL_EXT_bindable_uniform
    GL_EXT_blend_color
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax
    GL_EXT_blend_subtract
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
    GL_EXT_Cg_shader
    GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test
    GL_EXT_direct_state_access
    GL_EXT_draw_buffers2
    GL_EXT_draw_instanced
    GL_EXT_draw_range_elements
    GL_EXT_fog_coord
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample
    GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
    GL_EXT_geometry_shader4
    GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters
    GL_EXT_gpu_shader4
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays
    GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil
    GL_EXT_packed_float
    GL_EXT_packed_pixels
    GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object
    GL_EXT_point_parameters
    GL_EXT_provoking_vertex
    GL_EXT_rescale_normal
    GL_EXT_secondary_color
    GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
    GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store
    GL_EXT_shadow_funcs
    GL_EXT_stencil_two_side
    GL_EXT_stencil_wrap
    GL_EXT_texture3D
    GL_EXT_texture_array
    GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
    GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_texture_integer
    GL_EXT_texture_lod : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp
    GL_EXT_texture_object
    GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB
    GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode
    GL_EXT_texture_storage : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_texture_swizzle
    GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_timer_query
    GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_EXT_vertex_array
    GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra
    GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit
    GL_EXT_import_sync_object : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat
    GL_KTX_buffer_region
    GL_NV_alpha_test : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_blend_minmax : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_blend_square
    GL_NV_complex_primitives : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_conditional_render
    GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color
    GL_NV_copy_image
    GL_NV_depth_buffer_float
    GL_NV_depth_clamp
    GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_explicit_multisample
    GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_fence
    GL_NV_float_buffer
    GL_NV_fog_distance
    GL_NV_fragdepth : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_fragment_program
    GL_NV_fragment_program_option
    GL_NV_fragment_program2
    GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage
    GL_NV_geometry_shader4
    GL_NV_gpu_program4
    GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_gpu_program5
    GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64
    GL_NV_gpu_shader5
    GL_NV_half_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_light_max_exponent
    GL_NV_multisample_coverage
    GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint
    GL_NV_occlusion_query
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil
    GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object
    GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2
    GL_NV_path_rendering
    GL_NV_pixel_data_range
    GL_NV_point_sprite
    GL_NV_primitive_restart
    GL_NV_register_combiners
    GL_NV_register_combiners2
    GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_shader_atomic_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_shader_buffer_load
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection
    GL_NV_texture_barrier
    GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4
    GL_NV_texture_expand_normal
    GL_NV_texture_lod_clamp : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NV_texture_multisample
    GL_NV_texture_rectangle
    GL_NV_texture_shader
    GL_NV_texture_shader2
    GL_NV_texture_shader3
    GL_NV_transform_feedback
    GL_NV_transform_feedback2
    GL_NV_vertex_array_range
    GL_NV_vertex_array_range2
    GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit
    GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory
    GL_NV_vertex_program
    GL_NV_vertex_program1_1
    GL_NV_vertex_program2
    GL_NV_vertex_program2_option
    GL_NV_vertex_program3
    GL_NVX_conditional_render : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info
    GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture
    GL_OES_depth24 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_depth32 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_depth_texture : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_element_index_uint : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_get_program_binary : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_mapbuffer : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_point_size_array : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_point_sprite : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_read_format
    GL_OES_standard_derivatives : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_3D : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_float_linear : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_half_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_texture_npot : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_vertex_array_object : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_OES_vertex_half_float : NOT INITIALIZED
    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod
    GL_SGIX_depth_texture
    GL_SGIX_shadow
    GL_SUN_slice_accum
    GL_WIN_swap_hint
    WGL_EXT_swap_control : NOT INITIALIZED

WGL_ARB_buffer_region
    WGL_ARB_create_context
    WGL_ARB_create_context_profile
    WGL_ARB_create_context_robustness
    WGL_ARB_extensions_string
    WGL_ARB_make_current_read
    WGL_ARB_multisample
    WGL_ARB_pbuffer
    WGL_ARB_pixel_format
    WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float
    WGL_ARB_render_texture
    WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float
    WGL_EXT_create_context_es_profile
    WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile
    WGL_EXT_extensions_string
    WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
    WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float
    WGL_EXT_swap_control
    WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear
    WGL_NVX_DX_interop
    WGL_NV_DX_interop
    WGL_NV_DX_interop2
    WGL_NV_float_buffer
    WGL_NV_multisample_coverage
    WGL_NV_render_depth_texture
    WGL_NV_render_texture_rectangle
    : NOT INITIALIZED
    OpenGL features for current hardware:
    OpenGL provider: NVIDIA Corporation
    OpenGL renderer: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    OpenGL version: 4.2.0
    Maximum number of lights: 8
    Number of auxiliary buffers: 4
    Number of texture units: 4
    Depth buffer bit resolution: 24
    Maximum OpenGL texture size: 16384 x 16384
    Current OpenGL Texture Quality Setting: Good Performance
    RGBA color bitplane resolutions: 8 8 8 0
    GLSL version: 4.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
    Shadow mapping supported
    VBO supported
    *** Scene Cleared ***
    Loading plug-ins:
    aniMate2.dll
    d3dGenX.dll
    dazscriptide.dll
    dz3dconnexion.dll
    dz3dmouse.dll
    dzalignace.dll
    dzassetiofilters.dll
    dzautofit.dll
    dzautoriggerbasic.dll
    dzautoshaderbakeractions.dll
    dzbrycebridge.dll
    dzbvh.dll
    dzcolladax.dll
    dzcomponents.dll
    dzcontentdbeditor.dll
    dzcontentlibrarypane.dll
    dzcr2exporter.dll
    dzcustomizedlg.dll
    dzdelightrenderer.dll
    dzdformeditor.dll
    dzeasyloader.dll
    dzexpexporter.dll
    dzfbxexporter.dll
    dzfbximporter.dll
    dzfiguresetup.dll
    dzhexagonbridge.dll
    dzimageio.dll
    dzjointeditor.dll
    dzlayerededitor.dll
    dzlayerfilter.dll
    dzmanualshaderbaker.dll
    dzmaptransfer.dll
    dzmorphfollower.dll
    dzmorphloader.dll
    dzmorphloaderpro.dll
    dzobjexporter.dll
    dzoptitexclothbasic.dll
    dzpolygongroupeditortool.dll
    dzprimitives.dll
    dzpropertyeditor.dll
    dzpuppeteer.dll
    dzpz3importer.dll
    dzrenderedit.dll
    dzrenderlibrary.dll
    dzrslshadercompiler.dll
    dzsavefilters.dll
    dzscriptedrenderer.dll
    dzscriptedsteps.dll
    dzshaderbaker.dll
    dzshaderbuilder.dll
    dzshadereditor.dll
    dzshadermixerbase.dll
    dzshadermixergui.dll
    dzsmartcontentpane.dll
    dzspotrendertool.dll
    dztextureatlas.dll
    dztransferutility.dll
    dzu3dexporter.dll
    dzweightmapbrush.dll
    dzwinvideo.dll
    sdk_sceneinfopane.dll
    dzpowerpose.dll
    WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
    Total class factories: 1200
    WARNING: 3DConnexion Plug-in Error: Could not create Device, CoCreateInstance failed
    3D mouse support library could not be loaded.
    Creating interface
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport1.
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport2.
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport3.
    Successfully created OpenGL viewport for Viewport4.
    Executing startup script...
    Started in: D:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4
    DAZ Studio Started
    Creating Pixel Buffer
    Pixel buffer - Width: 1024 Height: 1024
    Compiling OpenGL Shader...
    Fragment Shader:
    Fragment Shader compiled successfully.
    Linking Shader:
    Fragment info
    -------------
    0(29) : warning C7050: "rgb" might be used before being initialized
    Shader Program successfully linked.

Post edited by RedHeadLilith on
    edited December 1969

looks like my only solution is to take my computer to the lab and get it fixed and also re insall windows 7

is there like online help with this kind of things before I run to the lab to fix this ?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My Win7 has a built in Reset to Factory Default at boot Time. It's one of the F keys. It will put Win7 back on your PC just like it was the first time you booted the system. It will even leave all your installed content alone. So If you still get errors after that you could uninstall that software and start again. At least you would know Win7 is stable.

edited December 1969

Thankes Jade you are sweet as a pie
    my win 7 is in Hebrew so not sure where to find this Reset to Factory Default at boot Time thing

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thankes Jade you are sweet as a pie
    my win 7 is in Hebrew so not sure where to find this Reset to Factory Default at boot Time thing
    It pops up on your screen at Boot time for a very short time. Do a reboot and watch, once you see it note it down and then Google what it says. You will soon know how to set your PC back to default when you need too.
    edited December 1969

thanks Jade . will try this :)