Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

yes, that is one reason I never write music for anyone.
    everytime I do, someone says it sounds familiar.

Now that would be a kick in the teeth... Its the kinda comment that would really tick me off... Specially when you've spent long hours creating it, then get a comment implying you got it from something.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

I know DS4.5 is running but I do not know how to access it. I started a Deviant art account but have not added anything to it yet.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

John Smith is a confusing character. I cannot decide anything about him except he is a dude. I cannot think up of a name so I used a generic name. That is better than Jessica's father. Even Jessica's name is generic.
    This is a real tip from the Fiction Writers handbook and Guide I have, it was written by fifteen well known writers including Stephen King and Anne Rice. Order a NYC phone book open it at Random and pick at random from that page(s), for family names just follow up or down the page until you have what you need. I thought that was pretty lame until I tried it with the local PB and found it to work quite well.
    edited December 1969

my car numberplate is WENDY5 and there is a WENDY7 who the cops in Taperoo occassionly pull me up for who must be bad!!
    they are always surprised running me through leap or whatever it is called that I have no history!!
    the Northern cops KNOW me (by the numberplate) they laugh because I travel home after midnight and so get regulary breathalized and they renember the plate and say, it's Wendy again! I don't drink so now they mostly tend to let me go past!!

LOL I love it when the first question they ask is "have you been drinking at all today" LOL I always tempted to say Hell yeah, I've been drinking Coke, I on a daily sugar high man. But then they'd find a reason to fine you assuming you are being a smart ass... But totally tempted. I coincidently don't drink either.

edited December 1969

Not allowed a BAC level at all not even the slightest hint of it with security license, My step father was a tool, he is an alcoholic! and it was only recently I got off my p's and got a full license... So all shaped me to say no to drinking. Plus I a smoker sadly, and kicking that habbit is enough on its own! I dont need another stupid addiction (Other than Daz of course)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

until 6mths ago was a heavy drinker (not an alcoholic, a binger, I could go without but if I drank, I got smashed) but developed an allergic reaction to alcohol as well as my other allergies!!!
    feel unwell after one drink now.
    prob easiest to avoid, I get unpredictable eczema of the throat from foods and yet to find the culprit ingredient, cannot swallow!!
    it is not nuts or any if the common allergens, Kentucky fried chicken does it, so does subway bread!

edited December 1969

Well I guess the alcohol allergies would benefit you in a way. Sucks about KFC and Subway. They my fav takeaway. And Subway is healthy too

edited December 1969

yes, I love both! harder to give up than alcohol actually!

edited December 1969

yeah i can imagine. jus the meer fact that you cant randomly choose to come home with some take away would really suck. Are the the same with Mcdonalds? Not the best food but one of very few open 24/7 (as a nightshifter it comes in handy)

edited December 1969

don't like Maccas but Hungry Jacks ok, Whopper goes down quite well, I can eat subway wraps and salads, just the bread.
    Red rooster ok too, something in KFC crumb, the other types without that crumb ok inc wicked wings.
    I actually think it might be palm oil!! I could not eat cadbury chocolate when they changed to it until they went back, gave me diarroeah, Mars bars still do, Lindt goes down nicely!!

edited December 1969

Had some miscommunication with my mum.

edited December 1969

but alcohol does not contain palm oil, oh derr, it prob IS alcohol!!!

edited December 1969

If its all alcoholic drinks then it is for certain it is the pure alcohol. I allergic to some chemical they use to stiffen new bed sheets... makes me super itchy and a rash... I also discovered I allergic to dog fur and Dog saliva is very nasty. No probs with cats... And I a little lactose intolerant, I cant drink toooo much milk, or I get cramps, ones that stay until you sleep it off... So coffee is out of the question too. Mostly caffeine comes from coke... I not a fan of the sickly energy drinks.

edited December 1969

no, it must be an ingredient common in alcoholic drinks, methylated spirits ok on my skin, infact I use it as a cleanser because I am allergic to commercial ones, also soaps, most detergents, all make up etc have been for 20 years!!
    I wash in Pinetarsol and Sebitar, can use lavender oil and some bubble bath or detergent based stuff if no fragrance added.
    a skin test showed me highly allergic to fragrance!! but every dot on my back got a slight reaction, the dermetologist said I have very sensitive skin in general.

edited December 1969

Apparently there is something called hemlock tea. I am not finding it in the Amazon store though. I am not sure how one would get it though.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

Is the surname more than twenty letters long and contain no vowels? (kidding, of course)
    BTW, You and I have a mutual friend who goes by the handle "AgentSmith" in another Forum on another site whose name begins with R in a Forum that starts with B. Have you seen the thread where he's sharing some of his scenes and textures for D/L?
    John

edited October 2012

no, it must be an ingredient common in alcoholic drinks, methylated spirits ok on my skin, infact I use it as a cleanser because I am allergic to commercial ones, also soaps, most detergents, all make up etc have been for 20 years!!
    I wash in Pinetarsol and Sebitar, can use lavender oil and some bubble bath or detergent based stuff if no fragrance added.
    a skin test showed me highly allergic to fragrance!! but every dot on my back got a slight reaction, the dermetologist said I have very sensitive skin in general.

God, it must be hard to manage all of that, with mine it's easy to avoid. With yours, a misread label can have you ill or crazy itchy! How do you go with people around you wearing strong perfumes/cologne? I've known two people that absolutely cant be around it at all

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

My back hurts. Maybe it is because my posture is bad.

edited October 2012

I sneeze continually in shopping centres and other populated places!!
    have had run ins with girls (and some guys!) at work who wear strong perfume, tends to make them do it more!! so try not to be around people who do, bosses have no sympathy, think I am being bitchy so does not pay to make a fuss, just sniffle and shut up!
    it just makes me sneeze, won't kill me!!

even the skin and throat allergy will not kill me!
    my airway does not swell, if it did I would have serious issues!!!
    not asthma though I use a asthmatic inhaler for flixotide to fix it, more of an oral cortisone though, I use hydrocortisone if needed on my skin.

god this stupid thread is turning into a Wendy medical symptom drama, Jeff help, share some kidney stories!!!
    Cho, you got something? sitting on Welsh cold surfaces related piles or something yiccky??

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I started developing fierce headaches shortly after drinking even small amounts of alcohol. Turned out I had developed diabetes. I have lots of dust, smoke, and pollen allergies. The high sugar levels felt just like my sinus allergies. Never was a big drinker anyway so shrug. I did love beer with pepperoni pizza.

edited December 1969

I need to clear off my bed. I also need to brush my teeth and use my mouth wash.

edited December 1969

I sneeze continually in shopping centres and other populated places!!
    have had run ins with girls (and some guys!) at work who wear strong perfume, tends to make them do it more!! so try not to be around people who do, bosses have no sympathy, think I am being bitchy so does not pay to make a fuss, just sniffle and shut up!
    it just makes me sneeze, won't kill me!!

For me it's any perfume/cologne with musk.
    I don't understand why people think that smells good, it stinks.
    And some people don't seem to realize that wearing more perfume will NOT make you smell better.

edited December 1969

musk is very attractive to musk rats!! enough said %-P

edited December 1969

Apparently there is something called hemlock tea. I am not finding it in the Amazon store though. I am not sure how one would get it though.

Don't try Socrates Brand Hemlock Tea. Just sayin'. :)

edited December 1969

where is Norse Graphics? this stupid thread needs some MENSA imput to undumb it up!!

edited December 1969

I haven't heard from norse in a while actually... Isn't he PC... He should be around somewhere with the sale.

edited December 1969

I just bought a chainsaw for 49 cents! $4.49 Halloween sale - $4 Coupon. Look out virtual zombies!

edited October 2012

stupid Youtube commenters

one looked at the Autodesk 123Dcatch of my car, rendered iniClone with an iAvatar describing it, (I SHOULD have really put a description under the video saying I rendered the exported catch in iClone).
    and asked
    "how did you get the catch of the little figure to move and talk?"
    ummmm yeah,

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Just catching up with this thread

tjohn said:
    chohole said:
    I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

Is the surname more than twenty letters long and contain no vowels? (kidding, of course)
    BTW, You and I have a mutual friend who goes by the handle "AgentSmith" in another Forum on another site whose name begins with R in a Forum that starts with B. Have you seen the thread where he's sharing some of his scenes and textures for D/L?
    John

Yes I have seen his thread. I do still lurk over there, and just occasionally post.

Don't try Socrates Brand Hemlock Tea. Just sayin'. :)

I agree with that, not the best brand on the market :coolgrin:

edited December 1969

this is a new forum first!!!
    just started up my desktop after 12 hours off
    I am still logged into the forum???????

This discussion has been closed.