Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Update on these boots were made for walking (And but kicking of course, this be for hero's and but kickers LOL)

Boot4_1.jpg
    1203 x 695 - 218K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Anybody else recently experience an ebot avalanche from Daz Forums? It looks like somebody discovered whatever was stopping the chute and fixed it. :lol:

I got the avalanche today also.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Stupid e-bots, very few threads I watch and still loads of notices. Stupid me not good today more down than up, two post and I'm running on empty.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters?
    Nope Mother thumb and her four daughters, my dear. I said just one more sister and then mom.

Okay, I gotta do this now, so buckle up its a strange ride..... Names Changed to Protect the Innocent :vampire: , Yeah Right...

First we have Sabby AKA Trickica (my Ex who thought cheating on me was an art), then we have her younger sister called Shagrilla AKA ShamMary (who would openly try to get me to cheat on her sister with her, very awkward at times), next comes the just a bit older sister Billeigh AKA Peggme (who wanted to cheat on her husband with me as I cheated on her sister with her, always discrete) after her was the oldest sister (not shown or named) AKA Wandaroundinadazz (the happily married family wallflower until the drinks started to flow) which just leaves the Mother (also not shown or named yet) AKA Barbedbradevorcera (Some how a mixture of all four daughters who acted good until Mom knows best started in her head). I'll not bring the brother JUST above Sabby and below Peggme into this, he threatened to end my life when I started seeing Sabby but some how managed to NEVER meet me in person in the two years she and I dated or the seven years plus we were married. Mr.Hark (the brother) refused to attend any function that I was a part of. Now with all that in your head (I hope it does not explode) picture the south of the USA with family picnics, birthday parties and the yearly memorial day gatherings (also called decoration) so we can honor our dead (think family reunion). All this would be very stupid except it's 100% true.

OK, now this sounds like an episode of the shtick Johnny Carson used to do to his studio audience called, "The Edge of Wetness." :lol:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Update on these boots were made for walking (And but kicking of course, this be for hero's and but kickers LOL)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hey, can you model some accessories for those stompers too, when you're done?

Like, pretty bows. I mean, nothing's cuter than badass boots and pretty bows on them, worn by a cute lady with an attitude (think Tank Girl).

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Stupid e-bots, very few threads I watch and still loads of notices. Stupid me not good today more down than up, two post and I'm running on empty.

Most of them are old ones you should have gotten earlier. Mine were. Probably safe to delete those.

edited October 2012

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hey, can you model some accessories for those stompers too, when you're done?

Like, pretty bows. I mean, nothing's cuter than badass boots and pretty bows on them, worn by a cute lady with an attitude (think Tank Girl).

HAHA! pretty bows on badass boots?????? That sounds a bit contradictory don't you think?... might paints some daffodils on the texture too while Im at it LMAO

Well, I could collaborate with wendy, she makes pretty bows! My definition of a bow is one that kills. LOL

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

I have everything unticked so I sincerely hope no ebots arrive,
    so far so good
    I stopped using my hotmail account that my old forum notifications went to, the new one goes to my home email which my account is under that previously only got store activity, so far only messages about moderator action on my posts!! :red:
    would not want more as I have an email client for it on both my laptop AND my Android.

edited December 1969

OK now my Forum Subscriptions are working the way they should. I follow one to the thread, read every post that's been added since the last time I was there. After I leave that thread I get a new notice the next time someone adds a new post. Hope it stays that way now.

edited December 1969

The bots will get lost again :roll:

edited October 2012

Spyro said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    (pant, wheeze)
    ...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(passes out)

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited October 2012

you know what is REALLY stoopid, my home email is name(not giving real one online)@ (gap so forum does not do javascript thingy) virginbroadband.com.au
    but!
    I only use my virginbroadband dongle on my desktop now which has no email client!!
    my Android where I mostly read them is Optus and I use it as a modem for my laptop, so not sure how that works!
    same phone tower though, Optus owns it though so gets priority, I can do 6 Daz downloads at once on my laptop using my Android as a modem, in minutes, only 2 with the Virgin dongle and they often time out!
    if only they were zips, took 10mins to D'd a gig of DS4.5 32&64bit; directly to my Android tablet!! will not do exe files.
    I upload nearly alll my Youtube videos from my Android.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited October 2012

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    (pant, wheeze) ...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(passes out)
    were you breaking the forum with your no's :snake: bad boy

added gaps to quote!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    HAHA! pretty bows on badass boots?????? That sounds a bit contradictory don't you think?... might paints some daffodils on the texture too while Im at it LMAO

Dude, don't knock on daffodils -- the badassest MIG paintjob I've seen is in local air force museum, where the kids of nearby school were given permission to design and paint it.

IT ROCKS.

See, it is all about contradictions. That little something which makes you go "wait what".

Well, I could collaborate with wendy, she makes pretty bows! My definition of a bow is one that kills. LOL

Please do. :)

edited December 1969

wendy, what do you think of carrara 8.5 beta?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

Dude, don't knock on daffodils -- the badassest MIG paintjob I've seen is in local air force museum, where the kids of nearby school were given permission to design and paint it.

IT ROCKS.

See, it is all about contradictions. That little something which makes you go "wait what".

Please do. :)

OK WENDY... You wanna make some of your 'non-weapon' pretty bows for my boots I making for Skiriki when I'm finished modeling it?

edited October 2012

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    (pant, wheeze) ...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(passes out)

were you breaking the forum with your no's :snake: bad boy

added gaps to quote!!

Yep but I fixed it. :lol:

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

well I use it all the time, not the latest one though, unistalled it as they broke Genesis phoneme morphs!
    only issues are all Genesis related
    otherwise the fbx import in particular is better than the production build which is unusable with iClone pipeline exports so I want it permenantly for THAT alone!!

edited December 1969

ah Spiro, my bow, I was not happy with it btw, did a funny thing with the normals that Carrara does duplicating with symmetry which is why I REALLY should learn Hex!
    Hex can reverse normals on sections of mesh, Carrara cannot.

edited December 1969

This one the broken one? It the only one that free atm, and it's description has a spill on its support for genesis... But then I guess it is a 'beta' the term I avoid with software... since people all seem to hate beta's

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/carrara-8-5-beta

edited December 1969

ah Spiro, my bow, I was not happy with it btw, did a funny thing with the normals that Carrara does duplicating with symmetry which is why I REALLY should learn Hex!
    Hex can reverse normals on sections of mesh, Carrara cannot.

Hex is good once you get used to it :) That what I use with morphs creation! Cos Daz sucks at loading morphs from 3ds Max :(

edited December 1969

You know, sometimes I find it really stupid when people end a post in a thread with their name... Lol, it's like dude, we know who you are, theres an avatar and your user name just to the left... Professional for an email or PM yeah it's understandable. But a quick response in a thread...... haha!

Spyro.

edited December 1969

yeah, I use 149, 172 is the latest and everyone whinging, ok if you are not using Mimic for animation.
    but that is what I do, do I uninstalled it and dropped back a build, same serial.

edited December 1969

Some put their REAL first name!!
    Mr Smith!

edited December 1969

and yess thanks to Michael Finnagon clouding my 50yo brain, I HAVE forgotten yours!!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

People should not post real names to the forums. That's what I think.

Jeff

edited December 1969

HAHA, but before you knew my real name I was marcus finnigon... btw I hate the name marcus... actually I hate every name that resembles mark gah... and I should update my signature on all my art stuff! needs to be Spyro. I just couldn't be bothered and kept the lame old vector signature.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    People should not post real names to the forums. That's what I think.

Jeff

Mark is a name that was given to me... I chose not to accept it ;-P Least not for my art life anyway Jeff... And soz you know, I have always referred to you as Jaderail or Jader publicly online.

edited October 2012

The only thing I like bout smith is the association with Hugo Weiving...

3206635011_9a4cbd66f7.jpg
    320 x 480 - 65K
    agentsmith.jpg
    482 x 362 - 45K
    17221__matrix_l.jpg
    270 x 180 - 20K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

ah that is was threw me, Mark WAS in my head but for some reason I discarded it, kept thinking Michael, forgot about the Mark arse convo!

This discussion has been closed.