Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    ♥♡♥♡♥

Almost forty posts ago.

LOL I've sent almost 40 posts in that time and Cho only 1 Whats going on LOL?

Cho is getting winded. :)

She must been shocked at how fast we closed the last thread LOL

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Dang... can't keep up... :P

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

"Run Forrest, run!"

edited December 1969

Current Post count...

CurrentP.jpg
    497 x 805 - 238K
    edited December 1969

Wendy, you could beat fixmypcmike!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Cho works in a different time zone to the rest of you. Have to stop sometimes, to cook and eat dinner, otherwise Himself gets a wee bit miffed. :roll:

And the Stupid thread and the complaint thread are 2 different animals. Complaint thread has new titles, normally has debate about new title. Stupid thread is in it's 4th part as the stupid thread.

Yes, Cho had to do 2 splits, cos you kept posting as she was splitting, didn't give her a chance.

Even moderators are allowed meal breaks sometimes.
    edited December 1969

I miss read it oops, you need over a 100 more :(

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    chohole said:
    Cho works in a different time zone to the rest of you. Have to stop sometimes, to cook and eat dinner, otherwise Himself gets a wee bit miffed. :roll:

And the Stupid thread and the complaint thread are 2 different animals. Complaint thread has new titles, normally has debate about new title. Stupid thread is in it's 4th part as the stupid thread.

Yes, Cho had to do 2 splits, cos you kept posting as she was splitting, didn't give her a chance.

Even moderators are allowed meal breaks sometimes.

LOL that's why some of our convo disappeared haha!

edited December 1969

Page 3 already? At this rate, we'll be at "Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V: The Moderator Strikes Back" in no time. :lol:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I miss read it oops, you need over a 100 more :(

stooooopid! ♥♡♥♡♥

damn now I gotta get outa bed and do a render!

edited December 1969

Damn I gotta go to bed LOL

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Sorry, Cho. We were high on stupid.

I like the ditty, Wendy. Fits you.

James, sometimes we're a fast moving bunch. Other times slower than molasses.

Boy, is Jaderail going to be shocked when he checks in!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Page 3 already? At this rate, we'll be at "Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V: The Moderator Strikes Back" in no time. :lol:

ouch, felt that club!
    she went and hammered bent nails in it, and a squashed bug!!
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Good night then, Spyro. Time to get that render going, Wendy. Me, I'm going to Studio. No, I lied. I'm going to eat lunch, then Studio. Unless I decide to take a nap after lunch.

edited December 1969

Well maybe Stupid thread will beat the 'next complaint' threads turn over! Not the thief complaint, it's gonna turn over in bout 3 days at it's rate, or less!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

I go off and do some coding and you bunch of nuts just run off with the thread. I'm not miffed, really, this all started with a need for some Stupid when the Forums were all filled up with grumble this and grumble that. I'm tripping on the fact it's hit four now.

@Jerry (he who can not keep up): If you pop into the New Users Help forum just hit my Daz Studio Basics 101 thread and ask away, I'm in it and two other great users as well. We will have you rendering your booty off before you know it. I put it up for people just like you, new to it all and need answers because the other answers just assume you know more than you can at the start.

Now back to coding, that M4 sob is giving me a few fit's.

EDIT: I cold have passed Chohole by now But I slowed down for a month or so.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I go off and do some coding and you bunch of nuts just run off with the thread. I'm not miffed, really, this all started with a need for some Stupid when the Forums were all filled up with grumble this and grumble that. I'm tripping on the fact it's hit four now.

@Jerry (he who can not keep up): If you pop into the New Users Help forum just hit my Daz Studio Basics 101 thread and ask away, I'm in it and two other great users as well. We will have you rendering your booty off before you know it. I put it up for people just like you, new to it all and need answers because the other answers just assume you know more than you can at the start.

Now back to coding, that M4 sob is giving me a few fit's.

EDIT: I cold have passed Chohole by now But I slowed down for a month or so.

That edit sounds like a challenge, to me. :ohh:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hmm I haven't had a challenge like that for a while now. First it was Richard H and I fighting to keep team GB ahead, when it was mainly the mods that were all at the top. and then he dropped back a bit and I have been away on top for ages now. I don't mind a race, as long as it is against another Mod or a CV, as we mostly play fair.

And to think I used to be such a quiet little person till I somehow volunteered.

edited December 1969

Nope no Challenge, Chohole seems to keep 400 or so ahead of me no matter what. But she does get to put out more fires and stuff than I do, I'm just a CV without all that to worry about. I might have a better chance if all the NU questions and other help forums were not attacked by the other CV's and Mods like a bunch of starving vultures. Half the time when I hit Submit Post somebody has beat me with a better answer and a bigger post. The fact I'm limited to one finger typing, (thanks Arthur) don't help much either.

Yes folks, all these are one finger posts. Now that's STUPID!!

edited December 1969

I use two fingers!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*pokes her head in here too*

HELLO! IS THIS THE NEW PLACE TO BE STUPID?

And yes! I mightily celebrated my new status as an acknowledged addict! Woo woo woo woo!

edited December 1969

Sabby

sabby.png
    800 x 2000 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Sabby
    I thought I had asked you to PLEASE stop posting pictures of my old girlfriends?
    edited December 1969

Ouch. That was a low blow, I had to choke back a gale-force laughter in order not to wake up the household.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I sometimes think of how a story would be different with some changes. Sometimes I wonder how the Little Mermaid would be if we swap Prince Eric with Eric Northman. Probably the rating would go from G to R.

edited December 1969

Shagrilla

Shagrilla.png
    800 x 1800 - 1M
    edited December 1969

a good chunk of my hdd is my 3d.sk files. I want to back it up but two blue ray discs will not hold over two hundred gigs of zip files. Before I can subscribe again to 3d.sk I need to get a bigger hard drive or two. (also more of a steady form of spendable income,that is money not needed for bills)

edited December 1969

Shagrilla

Ouch ouch ouch ouch.

What's the outfit, btw?

edited December 1969

What is the best way to convert V1/2 clothing to V5? Do I use crossdresser to convert them to V4 and then let autofit convert the clothing to V5? I know there is no autofit clone for V1/2

edited December 1969

Anton's diamonds for V3
    just trying morphs and skins with MSsabbatic goat fur and horns
    thought some looked pretty stoooopid (and brought back memories for Jeff)

This discussion has been closed.