Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

What is the best way to convert V1/2 clothing to V5? Do I use crossdresser to convert them to V4 and then let autofit convert the clothing to V5? I know there is no autofit clone for V1/2

What happens if you pick "unsupported" from the list in auto-fit?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    What is the best way to convert V1/2 clothing to V5? Do I use crossdresser to convert them to V4 and then let autofit convert the clothing to V5? I know there is no autofit clone for V1/2

What happens if you pick "unsupported" from the list in auto-fit?

Have not tried it

yet

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

Billeigh

Billeigh.png
    800 x 1800 - 1M
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Sabby

Now that's the stuff of nightmares, lol. Can't wait until she shows up in one of your videos doing those dance moves some of your fans love to hate.
    "Hell Farm 2: The Cutening" :lol:

edited December 1969

Maybe this time they can sing "The Farmer in the Dell". :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

And boom goes the dynamite.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...get it on,
    bang a gong
    get it on...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I refuse to post about my Ex and her family. I refuse to post about my Ex and her family. I refuse to post about my Ex and her family.

All I'll say is we need one more sister and the Mother before the Sab-Sisterhood is 100%.

edited December 1969

Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter....

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I got back just in time to sign off and go to bed. After my nap, I started cleaning files, but kept running across things I just had to try. By the time I got through, I had Bruno, still wearing his V4 pants, sitting in a powder-blue Tbird. I didn't even save it or render it.

See ya manana.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I got back just in time to sign off and go to bed. After my nap, I started cleaning files, but kept running across things I just had to try. By the time I got through, I had Bruno, still wearing his V4 pants, sitting in a powder-blue Tbird. I didn't even save it or render it.

See ya manana.

Good Night then Anne... LOL funny that I managed to be able to say this to you after you said it to me in one day LOL

edited December 1969

Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters?
    Nope Mother thumb and her four daughters, my dear. I said just one more sister and then mom.

Okay, I gotta do this now, so buckle up its a strange ride..... Names Changed to Protect the Innocent :vampire: , Yeah Right...

First we have Sabby AKA Trickica (my Ex who thought cheating on me was an art), then we have her younger sister called Shagrilla AKA ShamMary (who would openly try to get me to cheat on her sister with her, very awkward at times), next comes the just a bit older sister Billeigh AKA Peggme (who wanted to cheat on her husband with me as I cheated on her sister with her, always discrete) after her was the oldest sister (not shown or named) AKA Wandaroundinadazz (the happily married family wallflower until the drinks started to flow) which just leaves the Mother (also not shown or named yet) AKA Barbedbradevorcera (Some how a mixture of all four daughters who acted good until Mom knows best started in her head). I'll not bring the brother JUST above Sabby and below Peggme into this, he threatened to end my life when I started seeing Sabby but some how managed to NEVER meet me in person in the two years she and I dated or the seven years plus we were married. Mr.Hark (the brother) refused to attend any function that I was a part of. Now with all that in your head (I hope it does not explode) picture the south of the USA with family picnics, birthday parties and the yearly memorial day gatherings (also called decoration) so we can honor our dead (think family reunion). All this would be very stupid except it's 100% true.
    edited December 1969

ok Mrs Palmer and her 4 daughters and an opposing thumb (the brother) that can scratch you if it gets in the way of your pleasue!
    I WAS actually implying a different sort of "family" that comes in handy alone at home!!!
    not your ex and kin!

edited December 1969

on that note, I must get out my car and go into work!! bye!

edited December 1969

ok Mrs Palmer and her 4 daughters and an opposing thumb (the brother) that can scratch you if it gets in the way of your pleasue!
    I WAS actually implying a different sort of "family" that comes in handy alone at home!!!
    not your ex and kin!
    I know that Wendy, I did that post before but the Forum gremlins ate it up. I'm just playing now so I can unwind and get to sleep. I hope I did not bother anyone with my Stupid.
    edited December 1969

Very cool characters Wendy... Sorry I took so long, some how I missed seeing them. Great work! :cheese:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    not your ex and kin!
    I know that Wendy, I did that post before but the Forum gremlins ate it up. I'm just playing now so I can unwind and get to sleep. I hope I did not bother anyone with my Stupid.

LMAO, that was very entertaining read tho

edited December 1969

I'm gonna make a stupid render soon, I've been meaning to make an Idea happen for a while, I've just been busy with props and boot modeling....

Speaking of boots, I'm working on the heel at the moment. ;-P

Boot2_1.jpg
    769 x 419 - 146K
    edited December 1969

Wasn't someone in here interested in this if it actually became a freebie?
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/carrara-8-5-beta

edited December 1969

Just got it... Again though, I cant get any downloads for anything on daz :(

I think Anne was looking for it

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I was given a can of soda last night. I have not drank it yet. Guess I am afraid it might be stupid or something. pokes can, but nothing happens except it moves a little bit.

edited December 1969

Oh wow, Jaderail -- that was incredible amounts of Stooopid.

edited December 1969

Well he is the father of the stupid after all. He denies such a claim of course but without him, there'd be no stupid as it exists today. *raises eyebrow, lowers imaginary glasses and nods seriously* LOL

edited December 1969

On another note, Voodoo is released!

edited December 1969

The stupid threads gone all quiet RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! I'm a scary monster RAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

edited December 1969

Anybody else recently experience an ebot avalanche from Daz Forums? It looks like somebody discovered whatever was stopping the chute and fixed it. :lol:

edited December 1969

Is it all only from threads that your subscribed to?/?? Cos I generally dont subscribe to threads anymore, I never used to get any notifications :(

edited December 1969

Yup, 222 mails in one big whoomph. Fortunately my mail server is pretty robust...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There's quite a few saying that. Me I always try and remember to tell the forum not to send me ebots, else I would get swamped. Quite enough get through from when I do forget., like about 125 today.

This discussion has been closed.