Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited October 2012

:lol:

Noooooooooooooooooo! I was having a dream where that word came to me! :)

Edit: Huh.

Now I think it came back to me. I think my confusion over what it had been was due to conflict between Finnish and English. I think the term originally came to me in Finnish, but when I woke up and I wanted to share it with others, I was trying to find it in English.

And all I could remember at that point was that the words rhymed in alliterative manner, so that's why that one thing was out of question...

Well. In English they don't. In Finnish they do. "Kuvakallonporaus" (three word compound word!), which does mean "image trepanination"!

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

rectal irrigation!!
    yes! that sums up my videos!!!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

rectal irrigation!!
    yes! that sums up my videos!!!

LMAO just just... LMAO! You just didn't want to let that conversation deviation go did you Wendy :P

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

That got me laughing, Wendy. Is that a self-description or a comment from YouTube?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooo! I was having a dream where that word came to me! :)

Edit: Huh.

Now I think it came back to me. I think my confusion over what it had been was due to conflict between Finnish and English. I think the term originally came to me in Finnish, but when I woke up and I wanted to share it with others, I was trying to find it in English.

And all I could remember at that point was that the words rhymed in alliterative manner, so that's why that one thing was out of question...

Well. In English they don't. In Finnish they do. "Kuvakallonporaus" (three word compound word!), which does mean "image trepanination"!

Glad you worked it out after all! Way to go!

Also, I love your render!

edited December 1969

you were in the bog doing something so you could get it outa your A-hole and move on!
    Skiriki, the term for that is
    CRAP
    and when I actualize on canvas what is in my minds eye so I can move on, it is ALSO an applicable term!

the only medical terms I can think of for removing bits are amputation, excision, cauterization, currette, diathermy, enema, saline flushing, what do they call it when they clean your bowels?

Colonic irrigation?

edited December 1969

it DOES sound like something my trolls would say!
    psyno-actualization is a term I made up once for bringing concepts from my mind into reallity!
    never thought until now to Google it, might now, I will get back to you all!

edited December 1969

yeah, colonic irrigation, that is what I meant!

edited December 1969

yeah, colonic irrigation, that is what I meant!

Irrigation hey? Gives a new meaning to sewage.

edited December 1969

lol! I know now where I got that term from, psychoactualization which is as Skiriki did, associating words to remember stuff, my concept was if you could actually recreate thoughts, psyno is not a word actually, at least not in English.

edited December 1969

lol! I know now where I got that term from, psychoactualization which is as Skiriki did, associating words to remember stuff, my concept was if you could actually recreate thoughts, psyno is not a word actually, at least not in English.

It can be you know... just make a page on wikipedia.. It'll catch on. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

yeah, it DOES applear in Google search as a surname mostly or as PsyNo which is what Korea (and the World) collectively cries when he does the Gagnam style dance nude!

edited December 1969

I am like a laxative
    I got duh stoopid flowing again!!

edited December 1969

I am like a laxative
    I got duh stoopid flowing again!!

That's good.. keep it up and you might be the stupid thread IV author!

edited December 1969

yeah Spyro, forum diarroheah is my specialty, but you and I only make the top 10!

SC20121005-031723-1.jpg
    542 x 600 - 51K
    edited December 1969

Did Skiriki celebrate her addict status at all?

edited December 1969

LOL She's too busy enjoying and checking the PC sale. It's her first, you know. Last year was my first and boy did I rack up the goodies. Complaint: I have used very few of them, but I might NEED them someday.

edited December 1969

While our minds are in the sewer, are you aware that drs are not doing fecal transplants?

edited December 1969

yeah, I bought heaps last 2 years, not much this year, not Daz's fault, my spending in general down since buying the car.

edited December 1969

yeah Spyro, forum diarroheah is my specialty, but you and I only make the top 10!

OMG, we're the top ten of number of posts!?! That's crazy! LOL

edited December 1969

It's my first PC sale too. Though, I'm mainly holding out cos I want new releases.

edited December 1969

Supporting 4-1/2 people on $1100 a month has really made me cut back on my spending. After house payment, utilities, insurance, not much left.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    It's my first PC sale too. Though, I'm mainly holding out cos I want new releases.

I'm holding out because I want Carrara.

edited December 1969

Will it be discounted with the sales?

edited December 1969

Or you just saving up for it?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

OMG, we're the top ten of number of posts!?! That's crazy! LOL
    and most of those people if not all post in this thread!
    (Richard not so much)
    I was going to lurk on this new forum :red:
    I think there are lurkers who visit more actually, I just fill compelled to type stuff as well
    and kinda treat it like a chatroom!!!!

edited December 1969

yeah, well as you can see with my post count, that makes us rather similar.

edited December 1969

While the three of us are here, we should keep it going and see which one of us gets the authorship of Stupid Thread IV!!

edited December 1969

OT - Check out the boots I modeling for genesis... It's taking ages to do, but it's fun :P

Boot1Wire.jpg
    1384 x 452 - 410K
    Boot1.jpg
    873 x 516 - 142K
    soul3.jpg
    1385 x 599 - 192K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Or you just saving up for it?

Both. I so hope that it's heavily discounted and that I could stack all my coupons for it. Also trying to save up.

I would love to get my car running and back on the road. That will insurance, registration, and at least a new battery. I've sent a message to my nephew that I need car work done, but he hasn't answered yet. He owes me big time and I'm calling in markers.

This discussion has been closed.