PC Subscription Problems

Comments

• edited December 1969

Yeah came home friday to find myself no longer a PC member

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Noshoba said:
    Already did .. sort of a lost cause on a weekend if they end it early on you.

um, today is now Monday so it is not a lost cause any more. they still can help you today.

• edited December 1969

Ok called Daz said they had it fixed and nope . Customer Service reps are very polite but ....

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Mine has just been fixed but now I have a monthly payment set up for November when it doesn't expire until February 2013.

Hope they sort that out soon.

• edited December 1969

Will just call again tomorrow grrs

• edited December 1969

Laughs it is now the 5th and I just got a notify on a reply from the 1st lost in the aether. They got it fixed on Wednesday

• novelist999novelist999 Posts: 90
    edited December 2012

I'm having problems too. I'm an annual member and my subscription doesn't expire until February 22. I just got an email from Daz that said it would expire at the end of December.

Post edited by novelist999 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

A lot of people have received that email, even though it doesn't apply to them. If it has a later expiry date on the subscription page you should be able to ignore it for now.

• novelist999novelist999 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

A lot of people have received that email, even though it doesn't apply to them. If it has a later expiry date on the subscription page you should be able to ignore it for now.

That's a relief. Thanks, Richard.

edited December 1969

I tried to follow the email directions in that email I got but got confused. I did write a support ticket

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Well, I ordered the full cost one and have sent Brittney the order number. She suggested it might be the only way to do it as I didn't have a pay now button.

Interestingly the price appeared as the $69.95 one, changed in the trolley to zero and then to $99.95 in the final page before purchasing. Really weird!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Interestingly the price appeared as the $69.95 one, changed in the trolley to zero and then to $99.95 in the final page before purchasing.

The "price drops to zero in the cart" thing happens to me occasionally. The proper price always (so far!) comes up if I refresh the page or start the checkout process.
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Interestingly the price appeared as the $69.95 one, changed in the trolley to zero and then to $99.95 in the final page before purchasing.

The "price drops to zero in the cart" thing happens to me occasionally. The proper price always (so far!) comes up if I refresh the page or start the checkout process.

It would be good if it didn't change...lol

edited December 1969

If I loose my account this month, do I still have a chance to renew for $7.95 or do I loose my membership for a long time?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Do you have a Pay Now button for your PC Subscription? If not, and if your membership should stil be valid or have expired within 30 days, open a support ticket quoting the order numbers for your last payment (or, if it was an annual membership tagged on to a current membership, I suppose the two orders that add up to a stil current/just expired membership). If you do have a Pay Now you can use it to renew,

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited February 2013

I am really frustrated with DAZ right now. I submitted two tickets and no answer. I have been PC member since November and it should be auto billing me per month. So my last payment went through on 1/25 and is not up for renewal until 2/25 but I am no longer able to access the Members Only forum and anytime i go to the store I am not getting any discounts.

DAZ - Please fix this!

Post edited by Geminii23 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2013

Geminii23 said:
    I am really frustrated with DAZ right now. I submitted two tickets and no answer. I have been PC member since November and it should be auto billing me per month. So my last payment went through on 1/25 and is not up for renewal until 2/25 but I am no longer able to access the Members Only forum and anytime i go to the store I am not getting any discounts.

DAZ - Please fix this!

When did you submit the tickets.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I somehow got three memberships running at the same time. I have done a support ticket Friday.

edited December 1969

Yes, I submitted tickets with both the Sales and Technical Dept a couple days ago. But so far no answer.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

CS doesn't work at the weekend normally.

• Rhian-SkybladeRhian-Skyblade Posts: 223
    edited February 2013

I got today the info that I need to renew my PC Membership today - otherwise I can't make use of their special offer...

------------------- special offer ------------------------------
    Due to your past support of the Platinum Club, however, we are giving you one last chance to renew your membership for only $29.95. Renew today and get an additional $30 to spend on DAZ Original products* in the same transaction, making your Annual Membership practically FREE.
    ------------------------
    Well... It doesn't work.
    The PC Membership is not really shown in any of my subscription (never was since they changed that website...) so I cannot reinstate anything there.
    And I can get only the 99 $ PC as if I am joining the first time ... no thanks. I want that offer with the $29,95... for the renewal.
    I even can't see any "renewal button".
    When I click at my account subscription at annual renewal I just end up with the $99 Version...

However, this is my last day I can renew, anyway... so it's their loss if they can't get their website working properly.

Post edited by Rhian-Skyblade on
    edited December 1969

Well that seems to be further than I am getting. I actually called support today and still do not have my PC working.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited February 2013

Rhiana said:
    I got today the info that I need to renew my PC Membership today - otherwise I can't make use of their special offer...

------------------- special offer ------------------------------
    Due to your past support of the Platinum Club, however, we are giving you one last chance to renew your membership for only $29.95. Renew today and get an additional $30 to spend on DAZ Original products* in the same transaction, making your Annual Membership practically FREE.
    ------------------------
    Well... It doesn't work.
    The PC Membership is not really shown in any of my subscription (never was since they changed that website...) so I cannot reinstate anything there.
    And I can get only the 99 $ PC as if I am joining the first time ... no thanks. I want that offer with the $29,95... for the renewal.
    I even can't see any "renewal button".
    When I click at my account subscription at annual renewal I just end up with the $99 Version...

However, this is my last day I can renew, anyway... so it's their loss if they can't get their website working properly.

If you received the $29.95 renew offer, you have to cart the normal PC Annual Membership product at $99.95. After carting, look at the cart and you'll see $70.00 deducted on the Discount line above the Grand Total for a new due of $29.95. Now you can add "qualifying DAZ original products (DAZ Originals over 60 days old)" up to $30.00 with no change to the total due. If you exceed $30.00, the amount over $30.00 will be added to your $29.95 total.

Again, the Membership product will show $99.95, but there will be -$70 shown on the discount line. The only way to see all of this is to view the cart.

If you don't see the -$70 discount AND DAZ did send you this special renewal offer, don't let the offer slip away if you want to renew and file a support ticket.

Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much Lindsey. This worked.

I think it would be best if this would be mentioned in the renewal offer. I can see where the confusion comes from.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

Happy it worked for you! :-)

• LaurArtCreationsLaurArtCreations Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

This problem has happened to me a couple of times- after updates to the site. I've been a PC member since 2005 with version 1 of DAZ. It feels a bit insulting to not get renewed, but it's always been resolved. What I don't like is this new website; while it looks good, it's not very friendly if you aren't always here. Monthly vouchers used to show up in your account automatically at the first of the month- much simpler. I don't even know where to find the code anymore ! Also, if you were accidentally re-ordering, it let you know. I have a lot of content, and with all the different versions and changes, it's hard to keep up! Say, where IS that voucher code found these days??????:roll:

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

LaLovina said:
    This problem has happened to me a couple of times- after updates to the site. I've been a PC member since 2005 with version 1 of DAZ. It feels a bit insulting to not get renewed, but it's always been resolved. What I don't like is this new website; while it looks good, it's not very friendly if you aren't always here. Monthly vouchers used to show up in your account automatically at the first of the month- much simpler. I don't even know where to find the code anymore ! Also, if you were accidentally re-ordering, it let you know. I have a lot of content, and with all the different versions and changes, it's hard to keep up! Say, where IS that voucher code found these days??????:roll:

Voucher is nowadays a coupon and the code is in one of the stickes in the PC forum
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/3/
    Sometimes it takes time for them to realise we have a new month - in that case (like at the moment) you use the January coupon code and exchange a 02 for the 01 (February instead of January).

The duplication check is back to the store - nowadays the cart button says "Purchased" if you purchased something before.
    Even items in bundles!!!
    The only thing missing is bundles inside bundles. Like the Starter bundle inside a Pro bundle - you don't get a warning if you bought Pro and want to buy Starter now.

edited December 1969

I have to agree with you LaLovina.
    When I buy something "not so new" that catches my eye - I have to check now my endless list of items if I might have bought it already...
    If they would at least build in a "search field" into the list of bought items. Would make it faster and easier to find things.

Let's hope they are still improving the website.

• ChristenChristen Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

The email sent out today about the Share the Love sale says $30 off annual membership. I wasn't going to renew again, but at $30 off I'm debating it. It still shows the regular price in my cart though. Has anyone else got this to work?

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

Well here we go again! Why is it that all of a sudden, I can't get into the PC forum AGAIN!

This is getting to be a very old story with DAZ, this thing has been working fine for several months now, but all of a sudden, today, I'm "NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS FORUM" comes up again, my subscription is still showing me as a member, but I can't even see the $1.99 items at $1.99, they are full price, C'mon!