The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I'm about to nod off now. 11 pm, the sun has barely set... I'd best to shamble to bed and just sleep.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,679
    edited December 1969

I put a chicken pot pie into the oven with a potato and a sweet potato.

Last night my manager threw out lots of cooked baked potatoes and baked sweet potatoes. He would not let me have any of them.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I'm about to nod off now. 11 pm, the sun has barely set... I'd best to shamble to bed and just sleep.

Goodnight!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Sweet dreams!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Achievement unlocked: Processed pork on top of oatbread.

I'm not going to lie. This is not good. But it is what my brain is telling me that I need. No I'm not pregnant, shaddap.

It's just that... sometimes in life, y'just need something bad and simple. Just to remind you that you're alive, I guess.

Edit: Okay, that was downright horrible. But at least the urge to eat processed pork is gonna be gone for a year or so.

Pretty funny!

edited December 1969

I should get my potato and put the fixings on it and eat it. Micah will not do it for me because he is in a middle of an important nap.

Oh wait I think he thinks all his naps are important. It must be a cat thing.

edited May 2012

Test failed. I better get the potato

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cold morning downunder and busy *waves to everyone* :coolsmile:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,389
    edited May 2012

1> No one mentioned me ;__;
    2> I can be on the thread, be logged out, and then log back in and it won't take me back to the index :D
    3> Refreshed the page once or twice every five minutes with no change. Fell asleep, woke up, forum was being posted in. Dang it! :)
    4> It's Pizza Night.
    5> I can't upload an avy for myself yet. Not implemented as of now?
    6> Attachments max size is 9999KB. Too good to be true?

Okay so some renders I worked on during the "Age of darkness":

*edit* Hmm I can't tell where the images are while editing my post? Not good D:
    Anyway first was rendered in Indigo using a texture from Filter Forge, second was the Village Courtyard model from DAZ rendered in Vray

steps.jpg
    800 x 600 - 176K
    stomach2.jpg
    800 x 666 - 238K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Just got home and I'm tired. Glad to see the forums are working though.

How has everyone been this last week? Me, I've been playing Diablo 3 when I'm not at work or asleep.

edited December 1969

Just got home and I'm tired. Glad to see the forums are working though.

How has everyone been this last week? Me, I've been playing Diablo 3 when I'm not at work or asleep.

I stopped playing D3 in exchange for D2 :)

As for how I'm doing? Terrible.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My first real COMPLAINT for the thread.
    I got my Pension paperwork today, you have to fill out this stuff if you are under retirment age. Well it looks like my second set of stocks that were set to payoff this year was pushed back by the Administrators of our ESOP plan for another two years. That means no extra money I plained to spend on fixing up my house. That just bites.
    It's my money and I want it now! >:(

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I had nothing to do without my DAZ Forums to play in.:blank:

poor jader ;) (I was also looking everyday if it is up and running :) )

how how are you?

:)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    Jaderail said:
    I had nothing to do without my DAZ Forums to play in.:blank:

poor jader ;) (I was also looking everyday if it is up and running :) )

how how are you?

:)

Hey Cosmo!!! I'm pretty good dude. I still sleep to much but I'm told everything is good. You done any new Dixies I need to run to another site to see? ;-)

edited May 2012

Moar renders.

I hope the forum resizes them like it used to, or I'll have to edit this post (Not sure how, since things are a lot different now...)

*edit* Yup. They were page-stretchers. Before if I uploaded a 1,200px image it would usually scale it down and you could click on it to see it full size. *sigh* Oh well, I'll edit them and reupload. (THey weren't that good anyway)

dragonrain.jpg
    600 x 375 - 129K
    dragon-no_rain.jpg
    600 x 375 - 87K
    reldrag.jpg
    600 x 600 - 85K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Heya Rezca, heya ps1borg, heya everyone.

I've woken up, and I still feel mightily ugh after those sammiches I made. However, since I've gotten less than six hours of sleep, I'll probably sod off to bed again at some point.

Rezca, which texture is that red thing you made? Is it something you made yourself, or is it something off Filter Forge's site? Could I get a link if it is latter?

edited December 1969

http://www.filterforge.com/filters/7436.html

It's the "Veiny Flesh" filter.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hey, PS1Borg! how are you?

I want a bowl of cereal. Maybe with chocolate milk.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    http://www.filterforge.com/filters/7436.html

It's the "Veiny Flesh" filter.

Thanks! I needed something gross like that!

edited December 1969

Hey Rezca!

The color thing works now.

I keep finding cats on my table. I also keep dreaming about cats.

I also dream that I am in a building about to collapse and there is no way out in time. It is either that the building has somehow fallen off a cliff or all of a sudden went flying and about to land again. The odd thing is that I can only tell this by looking out the window. Everything is calm in the building.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hey, PS1Borg! how are you?

I want a bowl of cereal. Maybe with chocolate milk.

A bit busy this week, but good ya know :) and pleased to see everyone :) PS moar scatter and blinn, LW render

moarsandb24052012.png
    600 x 251 - 67K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Heya Rezca, heya ps1borg, heya everyone.

I've woken up, and I still feel mightily ugh after those sammiches I made. However, since I've gotten less than six hours of sleep, I'll probably sod off to bed again at some point.

Rezca, which texture is that red thing you made? Is it something you made yourself, or is it something off Filter Forge's site? Could I get a link if it is latter?

*waves*

edited December 1969

I want to go to bed now.

edited December 1969

Complaints:
    Can't sleep. Too angry
    Images aren't resized automatically like in the old forum.
    You can't edit the post to have text before/after each image like in the old forum.
    I can't post my cute avatar.
    My team sucks.

More shall come..

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Complaints:
    Images aren't resized automatically like in the old forum.

I gather they're working on this one.

You can't edit the post to have text before/after each image like in the old forum.

Ditto.

I can't post my cute avatar.

Ditto.

My team sucks.

Well I'm not sure if they can't fix that. ;)

More shall come..

Insert the glib quote from Something*Positive about normal person and pulse, geek and complaint. ;)

edited December 1969

I hope so D:

As for the team thing, I'm just paranoid + hard on myself. I'm under the impression that I'm not "doing good at the game", but everyone else is doing bad ^_^;
    Right now it's an 8 vs 8 game, I had 28 kills, the second most on our team was 26, and the best on the other team was 25. Or visa versa, I didn't get a good look before the game ended. Either way I had the highest count on both teams - THIS TIME - and my K/D ratio was just above 0 (It was two.) Get killed or suicide more than you knock off other players, your ratio goes into the negatives. Get negatives too often and you can get banned from ranking up in the game for a while (This was apparently done to prevent "freeloaders" who join a game then let their controller sit there while they do something else.)

Oh and killing your own team can affect that, but most of the time people kcik you from the game for that - sometimes even for accidents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL5FE88254331E2B86&feature=player_detailpage&v=rK008fCHAhU#t=116s <--- Very funny. A missile bounces off a rock, travels a hundered feet or so, and blows up his teamate on the other side of the map XD</p>

(Notify me by email for eveyr post enabled by default is annoying... Sometimes I forget to disable it >_<)</p>

edited December 1969

I want to go to bed but I cannot sleep.
    I want something to eat but I am not sure what, but I need some sleep.

edited December 1969

You can disable that default. Go to "Your Control Panel" -> "Email settings" -> "Enable email notifications by default when you post messages" and take off the check mark.

edited December 1969

Feed the kitties. Noticed they did not have enough food when Micah was meowing and meowing. Now they are fed so they can get some sleep but I need sleep.

edited December 1969

Okay didn't see that at first. Updated :3

(I miss the old smilies...)

This discussion has been closed.