Genesis Morphing Business Suit Now in store [Commercial]

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

*HAPPY DANCE* OMG.. that's just STUNNING! HUGS and KISSES to you both! WOOT! :kiss:

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    *HAPPY DANCE* OMG.. that's just STUNNING! HUGS and KISSES to you both! WOOT! :kiss:

I'm very happy you like it! I've set it up so you can just add your own diffuse color or texture. I'm really glad you made your original comments because it was one of the things that led to the shirt remap.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Beautiful work, guys.

Stunning is right.

I am very impressed with the attention to detail.

Kudos to you! :)

edited December 1969

I guess it pays to speak up nicely! WOOF! :-)

edited December 1969

I am going to try and recreate this when I have the time.The artist is name Leyendecker and he is a quintessential person to study in illustration and ad design.

Can't wait for the product.

I appreciate all you guys do.

:)

Arrow_Shirt_ad.jpg
    299 x 473 - 19K
    edited September 2012

Stunning image!

And here's another pic for Richard...

jump.jpg
    700 x 910 - 247K
    Post edited by Marieah on
    edited December 1969

You won't have to wait for this very much longer.

Meanwhile, I've been waiting to put the suit on 3d Universe's adorable Mountain Troll.

Note that the product contains no FBMs for the character. In the second image he is wearing the vest and Just Posh textures. There are morphs to fix the button positioning, but I forgot to use them.

trollmount3.jpg
    700 x 910 - 284K
    trollmount.jpg
    700 x 910 - 441K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

DAWWWWWWW! Cool!

edited December 1969

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D

Looking forward to it.... only hope I can afford it after the PA sale. :(

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

It just hit the store! *credit card catches on fire as I pay as quickly as possible.* Render coming soon!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

It just hit the store! *credit card catches on fire as I pay as quickly as possible.* Render coming soon!
    Be careful...it may be that Marieah is next up for the PA Sale.
    edited September 2012

Yaay! Thanks for letting everyone know. Here's a link:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/marieah

Also, anyone who buys the bundle during the intro sale period will receive the Just Posh product for free.

The coupon is not there yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.

Yes, I am next up. All my product prices have fallen through the floor....

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:

Also, anyone who buys the bundle during the intro sale period will receive the Just Posh product for free.

Thanks for the freebie Marieah...

If buying it's part of the pa sale so get it while it's price is so good!

edited December 1969

Marieah said:

Yes, I am next up. All my product prices have fallen through the floor....

I bought the bundle so fast I bought it before Just Posh was up and it has to be in the cart. I guess I need to contact Daz or something to get it now.

edited September 2012

If you contact Daz support, I'm sure they will add Just Posh to your downloads. I'm thrilled that you bought it do fast.

And as a special treat, here's another freebie - a set of classic pinstripe textures for the suit and waistcoat expansion in navy, charcoal, grey and cream. These are extremely high quality, and were originally to be included with the product. However, I decided to include textures instead that were less vulnerable to any stretching when extreme morphs are applied.

So here they are:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/64848/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Morphing-Business-Suit-Pin-Stripes

freecharcoal.jpg
    700 x 910 - 262K
    freewhite.jpg
    700 x 910 - 237K
    freegrey.jpg
    700 x 910 - 240K
    freenavy.jpg
    700 x 910 - 217K
    edited December 1969

Well didn't know about the freebie, too late. Bought and paid for! MINE! IT'S ALL MINE!

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

And looks worth waiting for! Woo-hoo!

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

As Promised... Bought and Downloaded. Now to install it.

Kendall

edited December 1969

Renders. Please. I'm sick of looking at only my own.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    Renders. Please. I'm sick of looking at only my own.

Going to have to wait until morning... it's been a very long 72 hours... I was only staying up to see who was the PA for today, and was very happy that the suit came out.

Kendall

• edited December 1969

Beautiful work, sorry can't do renders until I fix my computer fan, cooling is a must.

edited December 1969

As soon as I have everything bought, will do renders of Sabbatic Goat in suit. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    As soon as I have everything bought, will do renders of Sabbatic Goat in suit. :)

Oh yeah! That will be interesting.

edited December 1969

Oh man, totally went nuts in your store, Marieah. Well, it is also VERY MUCH WORTH IT. Been hankering for nice Bazaar action for my stuff for a while.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Oh man, totally went nuts in your store, Marieah. Well, it is also VERY MUCH WORTH IT. Been hankering for nice Bazaar action for my stuff for a while.

So pleased you had some cash left.
    Totally Bazaar is great choice, packed with hundreds of unique and detailed ethnic textures.
    If you have Silkessence, it's fantastic for vests, ties and cravats.
    edited December 1969

Well I played around with it a lot. I wish I had Just Posh already but hopefully Daz support will act on it soon. Anyway, I played around and the more I did the more I got a kind of 50s vibe off of what I was doing which led to me wanting to do fancy light and use my Atmospheric cameras. So, without further ado here is my first render with this awesome suit! Note I did some morphing though probably not as much as this set is capable of!

M5_Philip_in_new_SickleMar_suit.jpg
    757 x 908 - 267K
    edited December 1969

Well I played around with it a lot. I wish I had Just Posh already but hopefully Daz support will act on it soon. Anyway, I played around and the more I did the more I got a kind of 50s vibe off of what I was doing which led to me wanting to do fancy light and use my Atmospheric cameras. So, without further ado here is my first render with this awesome suit! Note I did some morphing though probably not as much as this set is capable of!

That has a really great retro vibe to it, although a narrower hat brim might look more 50s. Love the lighting and the atmosphere.

I'm sure you could buy Just Posh if you want it, then get a refund from Daz.

edited December 1969

I went with the wide brim because honestly, well, I liked the Indiana Jones feel it gave to the hat. Lol.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Just got it and off to play.

Wonderful set. Thank you both.:-)

edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    So pleased you had some cash left.
    Totally Bazaar is great choice, packed with hundreds of unique and detailed ethnic textures.
    If you have Silkessence, it's fantastic for vests, ties and cravats.

Yeah, I got Silkessence, I got it as soon as I could since it looked so useful product, and I wasn't mistaken! :)