PC Subscription Problems

Comments

• Dianna SilverDianna Silver Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And me as well, looks like--can't access the Members Only forum and don't see the 1.99 prices in the store. Just submitted a ticket also since it was *not* my intention to drop the PC in the first place. With luck this can get sorted out for all of us quickly.

• Michael CMichael C Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

I alos opned a ticket for lost membership, but I also did this (it may be described in an earlier post here - a number of threads appear to have been merged):
    Go to My account and clcik My Subscritptions. Your Platimum Club Membership should be there but shown as expired. There should be a link to manually renew. Once you do this DAZ will start a new subscription that is shown to begin at the end of June. However, your membership will be restored right away. (It may take a few minutes and you may have to log out and back in.)
    This worked for me and DAZ closed my ticket as solved although it isn't clear they did anything beyond what I did myself. I checked my credit card account and found only one $7.95 charge.

• MistaD2047MistaD2047 Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

The problem with your suggestion is that I don't even have anything in my subscriptions. Yet I've been a "paying" member since at least September 2011. Also I've been billed twice for the same membership on May 29th but nothing has shown up in my daz account other then my recent order history and the double billing.

edited December 1969

Make sure you are looking at "My Subscriptions" on the left side of the pages after clciking "My Account" at the top of the page. This is not from the "Control Panel". Those are forum topic subscriptions. If this doesn't work, which considering the unstable state of the site is certianly a possibility, then you'll need DAZ's help.

• MistaD2047MistaD2047 Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Well I'm kinda getting ancy waiting for Daz to fix my issues. I have 3 tickets in right now for 3 different things. Right now all I want is my membership back and then they can refund me for the other items.

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited May 2012

Michael C said:

Go to My account and clcik My Subscritptions. Your Platimum Club Membership should be there but shown as expired. There should be a link to manually renew. Once you do this DAZ will start a new subscription that is shown to begin at the end of June. However, your membership will be restored right away. (It may take a few minutes and you may have to log out and back in.)

I saw that link too but it brings me to a page where I can buy a PC membership with the $ 7.95 monthly fee but also the $ 29.95 fee for new subscribers. No reason to pay this since I've been a PC member for several years now.

Post edited by Erdehel on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Erdehel said:
    Michael C said:

I saw that link too but it brings me to a page where I can buy a PC membership with the $ 7.95 monthly fee but also the $ 29.95 fee for new subscribers. No reason to pay this since I've been a PC member for several years now.

If you try to buy it does it charge the $29.95 or just the $7.95?

edited December 1969

It charges me the $ 29.95 Platinum Club Monthly Membership...

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771
    edited December 1969

I haven't yet gotten a reply of yesterdays ticket; they used to respond within hours, if not minutes. I guess that DAZ is gone... :(

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Erdehel said:

I would hold back on doing anything, as they are working on the problem.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

That was my intention anyhow :)

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Erdehel said:

To me it does not seem as if they are really working on the problem. I e-mailed them about it on May 23th already. They replied May 25th, stated it will be fixed "ASAP". Now, a week later, nothing has changed, I still have nothing under "My Subscriptions". At least I might consider myself lucky that I have pre-paid for about 2 months (I double paid), otherwise I would be kicked out of Platinum Club with no possibility to renew or buy things at a discount.

edited December 1969

Yep. Good idea. I see that once again I'm no longer a Club member. It was fun while it lasted.

• stump3point1stump3point1 Posts: 139
    edited May 2012

I hope they can fix this before the sales are over, I was counting on the coupon and the discount, be a real shame to miss out on them, I think if I do I might just pass altogether. At this point I'm losing all kinds of faith in DAZ no matter how hard they are working.

EDIT: It seems to be working for me I just purchased the PC by clicking on the payment method, it accepted the payment and re-established my membership. will see how it works.

Post edited by stump3point1 on
  • nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 769
    edited December 1969

I'm having the same problems as everyone else. My PC Membership "expired" on 5/28. However, I want to keep it alive. Add me to the "fix" list.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Well I just renewed mine for 7.95 and got the supersuit pc items for 1.99 each. So that's good.

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

I hope they can fix it.....sxxn. I'm not saying that word, if I do it will take forever to get fixed...LOL.

I've got a trouble ticket in on it but you can add me to the list also.

• MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

WTF! I I tried to renew and they charged me 29,95!!! How to request a refund?

• Valentin3DValentin3D Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

After a first mail from May 23 who said this.

Hello, I am surprised to no longer have access to my Platinum Club. :gulp:
    I am a member on Platinum Club since 2002.
    It is - because you have lost my data when changing the site?
    Can you fix this problem because I have even more access to Platinum account?.
    Here are the details of my payments for my subscription to the platinum Club

November 10, 2011 Order #7687185 |
    November 21, 2011 Order #7713676 | 3 payments were made in November
    November 22, 2011 Order #7719836 |

December 21, 2011 Order #7802535 |
    December 22, 2011 Order #7807608 | 2 payments were made in December

January 22, 2012 Order #7901017
    February 22, 2012 Order #8206548
    March 22, 2012 Order #8439515
    April 22, 2012 Order #8590847

I was order to pay until 08/22/2012 .

Britney replied by email:
    2012/5/25 Britney Creek :
    I have reset your account for you. Please log out of your account and back
    in again. Your PC Membership should now be in effect. I hope you have a
    wonderful weekend, Thank you for your patience.

My account has been reactivated...... 1 day !

Unfortunately my platinum account is again more accessible.
    I receive a demand for payment in paypal while I paid until July 2012 included.
    If I do not pay, I am each time disabled.
    Can you help me so that I can access my platinum count.

I have taken to write here because I get more response to my emails, I see pass promotions since May 16 and I don't know take advantage.
    I have even more access to the management of my credit cards.
    Thank you for help me.:shut:

• edited December 1969

I noticed my platinum club membership appears to have just expired on 29th of May this year. Thought this weird as I always renewed annually and renewal not due till October this year.
    Checked back through previous orders and they show a monthly renewal of PC membership since 27th October 2011. Can someone please advise just what is going on.

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited June 2012

double post'

Post edited by GLWoodard on
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

After looking through this thread a little bit, I realize that I'm not alone here, I did pay the 1st month fee of $30 bucks, and was on again for about 24 hours, then all of a sudden, I'm off again, but in my subscriptions, it says I'm good till June 29, go figure!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    After looking through this thread a little bit, I realize that I'm not alone here, I did pay the 1st month fee of $30 bucks, and was on again for about 24 hours, then all of a sudden, I'm off again, but in my subscriptions, it says I'm good till June 29, go figure!

My renewal shows up in the Completed Orders, but not under my Subscriptions, which shows it expiring 5/30. Still waiting to hear from support... :-/

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

checked my payments and noticed I had a PC order that started on 5/29/2012, but don't have access to the PC forum or anything else related to the PC Club.

pc.jpg
    723 x 254 - 17K
  • misterskutsmisterskuts Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

My Subscriptions now tells me my PC Club membership has expired. I hope they fix this mess soon. I'm not about to pay for a new membership.

• PekenPeken Posts: 37
    edited December 1969

Should I give up, or should I give up?

Lost my PC, renewed it manually, got an order complete.
    Had it for a couple of hours - now it's lost again!

Just tested to buy some stuff...got order complete.
    Can't download due to state pending?

:down:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

If you have purchased a full new membership ($29.85) when you were already a PC member I'd say open a support ticket as fixing that automatically may be tricky. For the rest, DAZ is aware that things aren't working so hopefully a fix isn't too far off.

• stump3point1stump3point1 Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Just checking in to say what I did worked, edit your subscription, add to cart and submit, don't know if it will be automatic next month but I will keep an eye on it.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited June 2012

It looks like I will need to send in a support ticket. I added the Platinum Club Monthly Membership to my cart, but the store wanted to charge me $29.95 USD instead of $7.95 USD. Oddly, last night my Platinum Club status was active.

Thanks for you advice Mr. Richard Haseltine.

But chohole suggested that I wait for Daz to resolve the issue.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I actually advised that no one go ahead and renew if they were going to get charged for the intial joining fee as well. Makes it very difficult for everyone involved if people do that.