The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...it's now 20:00 and the weekend is almost over again (so soon). That is my complaint.

Monday isn't so bad, perhaps you will enjoy it :)

...ugh, Monday.

...Monday Monday,
    Can't trust that day...

-----

...Hangin' around, nothing to do but frown;
    Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...

happiness is not having to work Mondays.

Tuesdays on the other hand. it's miserable having to hike to the bus stop.
    if only there was a decent place to get breakfast. the bagel deli nukes scrambled eggs, blech

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Today continues to suck like endless vacuum.

Gonna finish this test render, check that everything has worked out OK, and then eff off to bed again and not come out 'till things stop sucking.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Tempesta3d makes some kewl characters.

i bought their senile santas last year. had to manually add the readscripts.

Yes the shaders on these ones worked OK out of the box

EG.jpg
    1600 x 1000 - 179K
    edited September 2012

Salvatore said:
    ps1borg said:
    The Avengers movie needed some pirates. And tentacles.

I bet,,

I liked Ironman part 1, part 2 not so much, I thought Thor whas silly in an amusing way, I thought that Hulk film whas horrible, blech (I liked AngLee's version though), and after seeing some trailers I did not dare to watch the Captain America film fearing stuppidity overload,,

But,,
    That Avengers film is 3d,,,,

**Still pondering**

It was OK, lots of CG and grunting :) oh and the first few minutes is an ad for dolby ;)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Today continues to suck like endless vacuum.

Gonna finish this test render, check that everything has worked out OK, and then eff off to bed again and not come out 'till things stop sucking.

lessee. you have 40% chance of rain later.

but looks fair right now. :)

120917.png
    657 x 301 - 38K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

My complaint would be that The Avengers movie isn't about The Avengers but some US superheroes. Though admittedly the film that was about The Avengers wasn't an unqualified success.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2012

Skiriki - I assume you got the paypal issue sorted?

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

My complaint would be that The Avengers movie isn't about The Avengers but some US superheroes. Though admittedly the film that was about The Avengers wasn't an unqualified success.

Scarlet Johanson plays an Emma Peel like character in a black bodysuit :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Skiriki - I assume you got the paypal issue sorted?

My friend re-issued the payment, but that of course means the whole "sitting on money for 6 to 8 days" starts anew, and I won't find it out 'till much later if the payment goes thru (24th), or if it stops again (20th, 21st, if the prior time is any indicator). If it stops, my friend said he'll try CND instead of USD next time; he suspects that currency conversion may be the issue to his bank.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

i remember the Uma Thurman one.
    they made another remake?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

nothing like it, is like Transformers. A lot.

edited December 1969

so, who gets snow in winter?

who lives near water?

i'm a couple miles from the Atlantic. we didn't have much snow last year, but year before that we were buried. couldn't get near the bus stop it was feets under snow.

do you have a landmark near?

a lil east from me is the Duck. lol.

duck.png
    512 x 640 - 595K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

i've watched all 3 transformers movies. the thing with the 'cube' made me think of the unflateable cube :lol:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

i've watched all 3 transformers movies. the thing with the 'cube' made me think of the unflateable cube :lol:

You're confusing the Unflatable Pony with the Millennium Cube, I think. The Unflatable Millennium Cube expansion ran into difficulties before it was announced as I recall.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

You're confusing the Unflatable Pony with the Millennium Cube, I think. The Unflatable Millennium Cube expansion ran into difficulties before it was announced as I recall.

maybe a weightmapped cube? teehee :lol:

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited September 2012

ps1borg said:
    Salvatore said:
    ps1borg said:

I bet,,

I liked Ironman part 1, part 2 not so much, I thought Thor whas silly in an amusing way, I thought that Hulk film whas horrible, blech (I liked AngLee's version though), and after seeing some trailers I did not dare to watch the Captain America film fearing stuppidity overload,,

But,,
    That Avengers film is 3d,,,,

**Still pondering**

It was OK, lots of CG and grunting :) oh and the first few minutes is an ad for dolby ;)

Ohhhwwwwww,,, tempting you are me,,

Thanks !

Post edited by Salvatore on
  • SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

maybe a weightmapped cube? teehee :lol:

Sooooo, Scarlet Johansen plays an unflatable pony which is morphed from the weightmapped millenium cube based on the mechanics of the transformers to make us forget Emma Peel ?

Nowaythatgoeeees !!!!

Did thoroughly enjoyed her role in ' Lost in Translation' though, I like her !

edited September 2012

no one has posted a pinup in a while.

teehee. a yahoo search for halloween pinups yielded some cute ones

Clara Bow
    Marilyn
    ixnay on Farrah Fawcett as a pinup gal.

:gulp: the original batgirl?

ohmigosh, searched on ww2 pinups and it gave the wicked wanda comic.

untitled24.png
    235 x 300 - 79K
    untitled18.png
    300 x 300 - 101K
    untitled9.png
    500 x 500 - 306K
    untitled17.png
    300 x 236 - 107K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

This is the Millennium Cube?
    Is also a portal to the unknown.

337viewvncv3.jpg
    1588 x 940 - 436K
    337_by_kokolores123-d5egsew.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    edited September 2012

Well well well... The millennium dragon :D
    I'd recognize that noggin anywhere XD

Istaria_FINALY_almost_instaled_by_ShadrelPendragon.jpg
    824 x 633 - 125K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I am so confused about the rules on this site specially about the double posting. There are times I am not allowed to double post, but everyone else can double post where ever they want.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am so confused about the rules on this site specially about the double posting. There are times I am not allowed to double post, but everyone else can double post where ever they want.
    There is a timer, you need enough time between post. That's one thing fast typing will cause, to little time between posts.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Not quite certain what you mean by double post. There are a certain amount of built in spam filters, that do stop anyone making the same post over and over again, even if you are making it in different threads. It can be quite annoying when you want to post the same thing, like RH's famous words when moving a thread from the freepository to the commons.

edited December 1969

Murr hurr hurr... Found this in someone's signature on DA:
    More [Icon of Cheese] = More holes.
    More holes = Less cheese.
    Thus, more cheese = Less cheese

edited December 1969

Morning. Another luminous spring day. So many flowers and flowering trees around I'm not sure which scent is which, is all a little heady :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Not quite certain what you mean by double post. There are a certain amount of built in spam filters, that do stop anyone making the same post over and over again, even if you are making it in different threads. It can be quite annoying when you want to post the same thing, like RH's famous words when moving a thread from the freepository to the commons.

if only we could filter screenwriters like that :)

edited December 1969

Re-posting a photo I took of my cat Pine~
    Behind her is my dragon plush "Lavender" and to the right and mostly off-screen is a Tyrannosaurus figure I own.

lazy_kitteh_by_sylxeriaguardian-d3dw6th.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 260K
    edited September 2012

Aw, teh kitteh teh cuteh :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

My back aches. Had to help my boss sort some legal docs into her GIANT filing cabinet o' dooom.

I'm able to fit in smaller size clothes now. ^_^ Soon, I'll have to buy all new clothes. (minor complaint, because I hate trying on clothes)

Also, Friday, Fiance and I signed up for a 12 week challenge at the gym to lose as much weight as possible. If we win, we'd get 6 training sessions for free (and other prizes as well). I plan to give it my best shot.

edited December 1969

My back aches. Had to help my boss sort some legal docs into her GIANT filing cabinet o' dooom.

I'm able to fit in smaller size clothes now. ^_^ Soon, I'll have to buy all new clothes. (minor complaint, because I hate trying on clothes)

Also, Friday, Fiance and I signed up for a 12 week challenge at the gym to lose as much weight as possible. If we win, we'd get 6 training sessions for free (and other prizes as well). I plan to give it my best shot.

Sounds like you need some Dragon Balm! Is like Tiger Balm I guess only with wings :)

http://www.internatural.com/vendor.php?vendor_id=00034&link=DRAGONBALMDRAGON

This discussion has been closed.