FirstBastion's 2016 Upcoming Lineup [commercial]

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,184

Thanks for the positive comments.  I figured I'd make it available to the largest amount of people. There's still alot of people working with generation 6 for a variety of reasons.   As mentioned above.  I also have a lot more Genesis 2 content for promos with those figures,   and the conversion for the poses to generation 7 is fairly straight forward with this converter. 

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-to-genesis-3-pose-converter

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921

I know this. Buit is quite some additional Work when using it.

Don't get me wrong I think it is great that you support Generation 6 figures, but from new products I would expect support for the current Generation out of the box 9 month after the release of it.

Should be interesting to see what happens with all the new RDNA vendors that are merging in around here,  there has been mention that there will be new products for V4 and M4.  In the end,  each person,  be they vendor or customer,  decides what works best for them.  It's all good. 

Someone asked a question in another thread,  heres a wider pic of the talkshow set.

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    Uthgard said:

+1 for the G2 poses. I mean, there's a working conversion from G2 to G3, but so far I know of no way to do the opposite.

+2. I hate when there's only Genesis 3 poses - they're of no use to me.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

+5 for Gen 2 anything lol. Even though I just started in Sept and G3 came out shortly after I have FAR more content for the previous generations and don't really have any intention of changing that in the near future.  I am slowly (very slowly) picking up something here or there for the G3's but have no real desire to work with them at this point.

After School Detention Hallway  Available Now

Separate full scene preloads for Iray and 3Delight

http://www.daz3d.com/after-school-detention

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Boy you are full of product this month, FB!  I haven't even had a chance to use the Late Night Talk Show yet.  This looks good.  Quick question.  Do the locker doors open and close, too? or just the room doors?

You're right, each of the room doors open and close.   The lockers themselves are static.  There's also MAT files to have the glass on the doors see thru or darkened.  and there's a partial room space beyond for each.  There was a promo to show that,  gonna have to see what happened to it. 

edited March 2016

found

after-school-detention-matglass.jpg
    923 x 600 - 317K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on

Went ahead and got After School Detention.  The locker doors weren't a deal breaker, just curious if they did or not.  If I absolutely need to do a scene with a student with an open locker I think I can fudge something.  The hallway is nice, FB.  I was AFK for most of the day and didn't get a chance to look at it yet, but I'll be playing with it soon.

Thanks,  I hope it comes in useful. 

edited March 2016

Coming Soon -  Atrium  For both DAZ Studio 3Deight and Iray

1stBastionAtrium.jpg
    780 x 439 - 134K
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,874

Holy cr*. I had to do a double take.

Oh, that Atrium looks super cool!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078

This looks really nice!

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921

Great one! Going need to have it when released..

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Just gorgeous! 

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

@FirstBastion good job I will have to grab some of them .. very nice 

the Atrium  looks just fantastic.. each one better than the other

Waterhole Revisited

• Waterhole Revisited

Nice.

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547

Waterhole Revisited

Fantastic!

• MBusch said:

Waterhole Revisited

Fantastic!

And I meant to ask; is it a completely new scene, or shaders for the existing product, or both?

And I meant to ask; is it a completely new scene, or shaders for the existing product, or both?

It is a new scene.  With a larger surround of eroded hills.  Plenty of new geometry models. 

More images available to see now. 

http://www.daz3d.com/1stbastion-s-wilderness-waterhole

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858

I love that Atrium FirstBastion!  Very spacious, airy, and environmentally friendly!  I also like the Wilderness Waterhole. You're a busy man!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
    edited April 2016

I need suggestions on how to light the front without washing out the raised parts of the planter and that front wall. I used sun/sky and the camera as the SS Sun Node, and this is a darker skinned character, but this still needs some work to lighten her up.  I had to darken the pole to a gray so it wouldn't wash out. I've got to get busy doing other things, but thought I'd show you my first test.  Anyway, lovely set!  

Click to enlarge, click again.  1300 px high.

Post edited by Novica on

I just took a look at all of the promo shots for this and it looks great!  I really liked the one top view for the boardrooms.  I hadn't realized it was going to be quite so big when you posted that first image awhile back.  I would love to have had it go immediately in the cart, but for now it is in the wishlist.  I've picked up too many good FirstBastion sets here lately, but I'll be buying it as soon as I can.  Really nice job, FB!

Available now for both Daz Studio 3Delight and iray.  http://www.daz3d.com/1stbastion-s-atrium

edited April 2016

Coming Soon   College Dorm Rooms

iray-1stB-college-dorm.jpg
    1100 x 880 - 361K

Another angle of the Atrium,  second floor looking across the lobby to the opposite board room and the elevator access hall and handrails.

College Dorm is available now   http://www.daz3d.com/college-dorm

There's the main double room

and a smaller single room across the hall.  All part of the same set. 

more promo images on the product page. http://www.daz3d.com/college-dorm