Fern Lake & Through The Woods (Commercial)

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

just... HOLY CRAP.

What he said

• I am drooling

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

<squeak>

Wantitwantitwantit.

Not sure if my computer would survive trying to render it, but I want it. 

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

This is literally insanely detailed, I cannot get my head round those pictures being rendered in Daz Studio from a Daz Studio product... then again... Stonemason - pretty much enough said!

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,200
    edited March 2016

I barely dare to ask but....will there be a 3Delight version?

Post edited by Barubary on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

If he doesn't include a 3DL version, I'd point out that in most cases it's really not that hard to convert Iray to 3DL (the exceptions are anything highly driven by metallic flakes, top coat, or different tiling of different channels)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634

yeah but the new multi layered Terrain might be an issue in 3DL. (only guessing here)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

Stefan,

These are your best sets yet. The foliage looks amazing.  I will look forward to inflicting further abuse on my poor credit card when they come out.

Is the lighting included with the sets?  It really brings out the best in them.

Cheers,

Alex.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780

The japanese Maples came with a 3delight version, so Stonemason I belive in you, you can do this one in 3delight as well, (pretty please)!

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

As they say in some parts of the U.S.: "Dayum!"

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Hi guys,Two new natural environments coming soon,Fern Lake and Through The Woods,plus a bundled version(plus obj's included for import to other engines)

Big thanks to Mec4d for polishing the shaders on these sets and thanks also to DAZVince for creating the multi layer Iray terrain shader

Cheers

Stefan

will they also be for 3Delight?

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160

thanks,the water is enclosed,so the water has volume 

Szark said:

Oh Stefan you have outdone yourself with these two sets...stunning mate. The Water, is it a single plane or a 3D enclosed mesh?

all the renders are done using the Iray sun/sky system

Stefan,

These are your best sets yet. The foliage looks amazing.  I will look forward to inflicting further abuse on my poor credit card when they come out.

Is the lighting included with the sets?  It really brings out the best in them.

Cheers,

Alex.

yes,3delight versions are included 

Barubary said:

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634

thanks,the water is enclosed,so the water has volume 

Szark said:

Oh Stefan you have outdone yourself with these two sets...stunning mate. The Water, is it a single plane or a 3D enclosed mesh?

Sweet, makes for better realistic water as it doesn't magnify whats under the water like a plane does. Top stuff man

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

So...  Dual Titan X's, huh?  <sweatdrop> ;)

More seriously, that looks amazing.

--  Morgan

• FaveralFaveral Posts: 415

Man! Do you ever sleep????  Gorgeous as usual!

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489

just... HOLY CRAP.

Couldn't have said it better.

• Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325
    fool said:

almost looks like a Howie Farkes Carrara scene...

I was just browsing through these pics and thinking, "has anyone ever seen Stonemason and Howie Farkes in the same room?" ;-)

These look fantastic. I wonder if they are adaptable / split-up-able / kit-bash-able. Would be great to make variations so that there's not a million renders of a million Vickys sitting on the same rock.

Glad I bought that Titan X now. If I wasn't looking to move house, I'd buy another.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,873

Very awsome looking Stefan! :)

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    Faveral said:

Man! Do you ever sleep????  Gorgeous as usual!

my first thought too lol

great job as usual :)

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

Oh! this is stunning...can't wait:)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Stunning work. Sad thing is, I can envision quite a few scanes, scenarios and uses for this, but my computer is thinking otherwise, LOL.

the trees are all seperate props so you can move those around,I also included seperate props(including rocks) in the props folder so you can add more if you like, but the rocks in the main scenes are all grouped as one mesh 

fool said:

almost looks like a Howie Farkes Carrara scene...

I was just browsing through these pics and thinking, "has anyone ever seen Stonemason and Howie Farkes in the same room?" ;-)

These look fantastic. I wonder if they are adaptable / split-up-able / kit-bash-able. Would be great to make variations so that there's not a million renders of a million Vickys sitting on the same rock.

Glad I bought that Titan X now. If I wasn't looking to move house, I'd buy another.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

The last promos, the ones of the river....looks a lot like the river near our place that we go swimming at. LOL. 

Stefan, I've always wondered - do you do your plants/trees from references? I wouldn't know a fern from a flower (except the wait-a-while...i DEFINITELY can recognize the wait-a-while), so I've always wondered if your plants are real life plants. 

I do use reference,but I also cheat a bit to make this stuff work.I've got enough ferns in the garden that I can just use those as reference

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

::faint::

::thud::

Amazing!

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Oh my gosh ! Freakin awesome prop, need a prop for my Conan character, this will certainly be in my library. 

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,200
    edited March 2016

yes,3delight versions are included 

Barubary said:

omg, that's great to hear, consider yourself huggend :D

Post edited by Barubary on
  • MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515

Amazing realism Stefan.  Two great products that will be in my cart the moment they hit the shop. I need to get more practice with the Iray sun/sky to achieve the same level of quality as your beautiful promo renders.

Cheers smiley