What happened to Headkase Sensible Shoes?

124»

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

semicharm said:
    mjc1016 said:
    I'm now caught up...

I went and renamed them so they all (except the K4 and MilBaby ones) have uniform names.

So, to sum it up, we only lack those V4 version?

I have the V4 versions, which most of them need for textures anyway. Here's all the ones I manged to find.

Bossy Boots V4
    Bossy Boots 2.0 V4
    Kids 4 fit
    Krystal

SensibleShoes:
    Vicki-4

A3
    Cookie
    H3
    G4
    Krystal
    Little One
    M3
    M4
    Matt-Maddie
    Miki2
    S3
    Sadie
    Skye
    Staci
    Terai Yuki 2
    V3

I also have SensibleShoes for Miki3 sitting on my harddrive, if anyone's interested.
    I thought I had the complete set, but I don't have the 1.0 versions or the refits for Krystal.

• Hi,

Can see that this was from two years ago, but if possible, which I know is slim, would it be possible to get the above files for Bossy Boots and Sensible Shoes?

If so would greatly appreciate it, my email address is:

[email protected]

Thanks so much,

Annie

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

I have received requests from Jash147 and Anniekitties.  I have your emails and will be sending you the archives shortly.

-MJ007

• MJ007 said:

I have received requests from Jash147 and Anniekitties.  I have your emails and will be sending you the archives shortly.

-MJ007

Can I request these also? Do I pm you my info or post here?

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    MJ007 said:

-MJ007

Either is fine.

-MJ

• MJ007 said:
    MJ007 said:

-MJ007

Either is fine.

-MJ

I'll post here -  my email is [email protected] thankies

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

Real evidence that the real cost of piracy is that talented 3D artists will stop making 3d content for us. Headcase is not alone in his experience.

• looking for entire archive - [email protected]

• ErrilhlErrilhl Posts: 20

This is old, but if possible, I would love for the whole set sent to: [email protected] (I'm a bit of a completionist, and good assets for V4 and such is hard to find nowadays)

• This string is even older now, since Langbakk requested Sensible Shoes for Victoria 4, but if anyone still have it, I'd much like a copy: [email protected]

Merry Christmas!

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361
    edited February 2020

A massive hard drive fail the day my backup HD arrived has cost me these shoes.  I'd be grateful if someone would send me the archive.  I won't post them and Hardkase simply wanted to make certain that those Second Life people weren't profitting from his talent while giving him nothing in return.  He did want to share them.  I'd like them for V4, M4 and Sadie along with the bossy boots.  V4 at the least, please and thank you.

[email protected]

Post edited by Quietrob on
  • margatho33margatho33 Posts: 36
    edited June 2020
    robkelk said:

I saw on the Wikipedia page "poserdazfreebies" that for me to have access to "Bossy Boots and Sensible Shoes" V4 version, I need to send an email requesting. But, I don't find that email. And now? Is it still possible to download these files?

semicharm said:

cecilia.robinson said:

mjc1016 said:

I'm now caught up...

I went and renamed them so they all (except the K4 and MilBaby ones) have uniform names.

So, to sum it up, we only lack those V4 version?

I have the V4 versions, which most of them need for textures anyway. Here's all the ones I manged to find.

Bossy Boots V4
    Bossy Boots 2.0 V4
    Kids 4 fit
    Krystal

SensibleShoes:
    Vicki-4

A3
    Cookie
    H3
    G4
    Krystal
    Little One
    M3
    M4
    Matt-Maddie
    Miki2
    S3
    Sadie
    Skye
    Staci
    Terai Yuki 2
    V3

I also have SensibleShoes for Miki3 sitting on my harddrive, if anyone's interested.

I thought I had the complete set, but I don't have the 1.0 versions or the refits for Krystal.

Post edited by margatho33 on