problems with genesis 2 poses in poser

Hi all, I got poser 11 today and i have a problem with genesis 2 models.

When i load genesis 2 (male or female) with a clothe or hairs or with anything else, i can't load correctly a pose.....it seems the pose does not apply to some part of th genesis 2 model.

i searched on forums but did not find any clue to solve this problem.

here is a screen capture. As u can see the pose is applied on the short and on the model's arms but not on the rest of his body.

Thank in advance for you help :)

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Do you have the clothes selected instead of the figure?

• no the figure is selected... not the clothes. This happens if i conform or not the clothes to he figure

• ashmystashmyst Posts: 0

Hi everyone,

I'm seeing the same problem. I also have Poser 11, using the DSON importer. I can apply pose after pose to a naked Genesis 2 figure but once I add an item of clothing, I can no longer apply a pose to the figure. The clothing actually takes on the new pose but the figure doesn't. If I delete the clothing item, it works again.

It looks like the part of the figure that is clothed doesn't move. For example, I just put the 'Persian Beauty Outfit' top on Genesis 2 Base Female, then applied a pose. The legs seemed to take on the pose (or part of it) but the upper half of the body did not.

Does anyone have any thoughts?