Render Profiles for DAZ Studio 4.5

Comments

• Miranas ArtMiranas Art Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:
    Yes it does, You need to render with 3delight and you can see changes in render tab.

ok thx

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

You are welcome :) It is very useful tool, helps with rendering a lot.

• AbyMAbyM Posts: 14

Hi guys, does it work with 4.9? because I already pasted the AMR folder in my library folder. But I can't see the scripts in DS.

• For me they work in 4.9, I can see the scripts and can also click them and they do the settings. I just updated from 4.8 to 4.9 and they still work. 

felixf78 said:

For me they work in 4.9, I can see the scripts and can also click them and they do the settings. I just updated from 4.8 to 4.9 and they still work. 

Hi felixf78, where did you put the AMR folder? I put mine here. C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Scripts

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
    edited February 2016
    AbyM said:
    felixf78 said:

For me they work in 4.9, I can see the scripts and can also click them and they do the settings. I just updated from 4.8 to 4.9 and they still work. 

Hi felixf78, where did you put the AMR folder? I put mine here. C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Scripts

Hi AbyM,

I had it all the time in "My Library\# DAZ Render Settings" and left it there when updating to 4.9

Maybe you can try to move it to a different location other than the scripts folder? 

The folder where you have it in, is this your mapped library path ? 

Post edited by SF-Design on
    felixf78 said:

Hi AbyM,

I had it all the time in "My Library\# DAZ Render Settings" and left it there when updating to 4.9

Maybe you can try to move it to a different location other than the scripts folder? 

The folder where you have it in, is this your mapped library path ? 

I haven't had it when I'm still using 4.8.. yes, the folder that had it is my mapped library path.

I think I have to move it to different folders.

Thanks btw. :)

• Yeah I guess so too. 

You are welcome, hope it works then. 

• Where are you looking? Assumng that \My DAZ 3D Library iss et as a DAZ Studio Content Directory check Content Library pane>DAZ Studio Formats>My DAZ 3D Library>Scripts>AMR

Where are you looking? Assumng that \My DAZ 3D Library iss et as a DAZ Studio Content Directory check Content Library pane>DAZ Studio Formats>My DAZ 3D Library>Scripts>AMR

Hi Richard,

here C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Scripts

DS_Scripts.jpg
    895 x 714 - 125K
  • And did you look in the Content Library pane?

And did you look in the Content Library pane?

Yup, it wasn't there. I dunno what am I missing.. I can't locate them.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Do you have the folder Content Library pane>DAZ Studio Formats>My DAZ 3D Library>Scripts>AMR?

Do you have the folder Content Library pane>DAZ Studio Formats>My DAZ 3D Library>Scripts>AMR?

Nope I dont have that folder. I looked every folder that is connected to Daz3d.
    Where it is located?

• Do you have My Daz 3D Library under DAZ Studio Formats in the Content Library pane?

Do you have My Daz 3D Library under DAZ Studio Formats in the Content Library pane?

Hi Richard, I think I dont have it.

Can you go to Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the "Daz Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats", and post a screenhot?

Can you go to Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the "Daz Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats", and post a screenhot?

Here you go. :)

img.jpg
    706 x 684 - 126K

If you go to the Content Library pane and look at "Daz Studio Formats" there should be two entries showing, "My Library" and "My Daz 3D Library".  These files should show up in the second one.

edited February 2016

If you go to the Content Library pane and look at "Daz Studio Formats" there should be two entries showing, "My Library" and "My Daz 3D Library".  These files should show up in the second one.

Content Library pane is blank.

Or should I put the AMR folder here? (see attached)

img.jpg
    706 x 684 - 128K
    Post edited by AbyM on

Can you post a screenshot of your Content Library pane?

Can you post a screenshot of your Content Library pane?

here it is.

img.jpg
    706 x 684 - 76K

Okay, you have the folders section of the Content Library pane collapsed, click where the red arrow is pointing to un-collapse it.

collapsed pane.jpg
    706 x 684 - 45K

and then?.. should it be there?

img.jpg
    706 x 684 - 81K

Yes, now expand "Daz Studio Formats'.

edited February 2016

Fixmypcmike.. I saw it now!

Thank you very very much! I really appreciate your assistance!

Also to Richard Haseltine and felixf78

and ofcourse adamr001

Thank you guys!

Post edited by AbyM on
  • so i installed these and i see them in my content folder, but when i double click and use 3delight to render there is absolutly no change. Im useing 4.8pro....any feedback on what i am doing wrong please?

• Are the values in Render Settings changing?

• mazal2mazal2 Posts: 3
    edited July 2016
    adamr001 said:

Post edited by mazal2 on
  • mazal2mazal2 Posts: 3

Thank you very much, very helpfull.