The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,611
    edited December 1969

computer acting up

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited September 2012

Ok, how are people putting in the Dragcave eggs with the new forums? I can't get the image to show up, just the link.

Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
    edited December 1969

I could not type a post earlier.

Mum wants me to eat more fresh fruits and veggies. She rather me eat more healthy food.

fresh fruits is better than juice. 100% juice is better than juice cocktail.

In my urban fantasy story I am writing there are characters who drink "juice" that is red and warm and synthetic but just as good as the real stuff. No food dye or other junk. good enough to be used like the real stuff.

edited December 1969

Ok, how are people putting in the Dragcave eggs with the new forums? I can't get the image to show up, just the link.

it is because image and the matching html version is not working on these forums at this time.

edited December 1969

I am using dragon cave fan made hatcheries to get my dragon cave eggs and hatchlings to grow up.

edited December 1969

it is because image and the matching html version is not working on these forums at this time.

So, take out the img tag? or is that a static image of a hatchling in your sig?

edited December 1969

So, take out the img tag? or is that a static image of a hatchling in your sig?

That is a static image of a zombie hatchling. zombie hatchlings and adults are best made on Halloween which means that that hatchling was made October 31, 2011 at the latest. I think that was the case. I cannot find the hatchling at this time as its tombstone is hidden until midnight eastern time zone. I am unable to post live images of dragon cave hatchlings and eggs.

Story behind the image in my signature. There is not much behind it. When the signature image was not working I uploaded a random image on my computer to see what it would do. It happened to be the image of my zombie hatchling. I have not changed it or removed it since. It is just an image that is stored at the daz forum. It is static and does nothing. If it was live right now, it would be a tombstone instead of a hatchling. that is just the way zombies work in dragon cave.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Where on sharecg is nightcrawler?

This is the one I know about

http://www.sharecg.com/v/62018/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Nightcrawler-for-Genesis

edited December 1969

TGIF here. I get to finish early today yay :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Where on sharecg is nightcrawler?

This is the one I know about

http://www.sharecg.com/v/62018/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Nightcrawler-for-Genesis

That is the one I was looking for, thanks

edited December 1969

I cannot seem to be able to start DS4.5 right now. I should be going to sleep in about an hour. I also should throw out my banana peel. I do not want to put it on the floor to see if I will trip on it in the morning like the infamous cartoon gag.

Some would call V5 and M5 cartoons as they are not photographs of real people. Some think that all cgi are just cartoons. I do not think that realistic 3d models are cartoons, but then what do I know?

edited December 1969

I think I got DS4.5 to work. I took a sleepy pill so not sure if i can stay up for much longer. I also need to throw out the banana peel.

you will never guess it, but I just ate a banana.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Today sucks. :down:

I'm sleep deprived, been having an impossible time staying asleep at night. I feel horrible, chills, no appetite yet my body temp is good and my blood sugar is reasonable. My left toot hurts but it appears to be mechanical (pulled/twisted/etc.) and I've managed to pull my knee as well. AND I should see the doc to get it looked at but I'm not loaded with $$$ as there was no Payday this week due to last weeks vacation.

Next time, I save up a carpload of money! :-S

Forcing myself to eat is no fun, but my blood glucose is down to 87 and that means lunch time. I managed to get down some Brussel Sprouts and a few spoons of meat from the chili but that's not going to cut it, I suspect. :down:

I'm calling the doc anyway, just in case I have enough in the bank to cover an office visit. Ugh. Well, next Thursday is Payday...

Always keep our West Nile situation in mind.

edited December 1969

Well I might have lunch at home today. But haz hungry nao *conflicted* And it is very quiet here, just waiting for someone to come in so I can go...

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I could not type a post earlier.

Mum wants me to eat more fresh fruits and veggies. She rather me eat more healthy food.

fresh fruits is better than juice. 100% juice is better than juice cocktail.

In my urban fantasy story I am writing there are characters who drink "juice" that is red and warm and synthetic but just as good as the real stuff. No food dye or other junk. good enough to be used like the real stuff.

It must be a mum thing because that's what I keep telling you too. And don't forget to exercise, exercise, exercise.

edited December 1969

Is officially my weekend now - meh feeling a bit flat today, I would have stayed at the office but is very quiet as well. Dog day without heat in Melbourne, is official :)

edited December 1969

silly really drop

bmc.jpg
    1900 x 950 - 219K
    edited December 1969

Been making some terrace houses, oh the tedium, it ouches

WIP51.jpg
    1262 x 1030 - 159K
    WIP52.jpg
    1253 x 1020 - 266K
    edited December 1969

The Vamerians in my story are a living immortal vampires. If the Vamerian women get tired of the frequent visits from Auntie Flow they can give up their immortality and become Moroii. (it is a name from mythology that has Strigoi) Men can give up their immortality too and become mortal.

Not too original, but lately I have difficulty making up names. I am not sure what to call the mortal vampires. if the immortal vampires keep having kids the galaxy will be over run by vampires. there is synthetic blood, but it is like tofu burgers I guess compared to Angus burgers. some might be fine with the tofu burgers, but some would rather have the Angus. so there has to be a way for the living immortal vampires to become mortal.

There is a way for them to become undead and that working name is Strigoi. Strigoi are all made not born. Vamerians are either born or made. Moroii are born or were born Vamerian. I do not think that made Vamerians or immortal dhampires can become Moroii. After one is made into a Vamerian they can have either Vamerian children or dhampire children. the vamerian children can give up their immortality but not the dhampire.

There are many kinds of dhampires as Vamerians and Moroii do like to party with other races. Kulay is a lycan dhampire because Mary (Kulay's mum) slept with a lyncanthrope (werewolf).

oops I have been rambling.

edited December 1969

Whoho, it's raining this morning.

Annnnddddd, also thundering a lot so I'm going to unplug the computers now.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Owwww! I hope your feets get happier - unhappy feets are bad! :down:

Proof:

I liked Happy Feet and Happy Feet two because I like penguins.

I do like Finding Nemo, because I like aquarium fish, but some of the things that happened to Nemo should have killed him. Also if I get this right, after Mum died, Dad will become a female as that is what happens to male clown fish. Also I think they tend to live in schools or something like that in the wild. I read once the queen (not sure if that is the right term) dies, the top male becomes female and takes her place.

A lot of the things in that movie is impossible in real life. Sharks will not feel guilty for eating smaller fish. Big fish eat little fish. have a tank with an Oscar and some goldfish and you will end up with just one happy Oscar. That is why one does not put fancy goldfish in the same tank as an Oscar.

cute movie but there are problems with it.

while i like the idea of Oscar being happy, his happiness shouldn't come at the expense of others. :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Is officially my weekend now - meh feeling a bit flat today, I would have stayed at the office but is very quiet as well. Dog day without heat in Melbourne, is official :)

yayy weekend!

i still have 8 hours to go. doh

edited December 1969

i haz plans for a chocolate martini later. and maybe a cosmo or two. after that i will need to take a taxi home. :lol:

me and my dawgie will have a short walk tonight, but i will make it up to him tomorrow and i'll carry water for him so we can stay at the park longer.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Non-complaint: got the third commission pic done.

No one was eaten in producing this picture. Thank goodness for those Str 21 fighters.

Jareth_3-No-one_Gets_Eaten.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 277K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Non-complaint: got the third commission pic done.

No one was eaten in producing this picture. Thank goodness for those Str 21 fighters.

OMG Skiriki! You are amazing! You're becomeing one of my favorite render artsits! You just keep blowing me away! Great stuff, you rock!

edited December 1969

the group home thinks that a kitchen knife and a fingernail clipper are weapons. okay I understand a bit about the kitchen knife. It was in my car because one day I brought a singe person frozen pizza to work. I heated it up before going and rewarmed it up at work. I brought a knife so I can cut the pizza during break.

The fingernail clipper I use just for cutting my fingernails and toenails. The lady who watches over the house says it is a weapon. what makes a fingernail clipper a weapon?

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited September 2012

Baldur's Gate, 1 & 2, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, Planescape Torment, and other associated games are on sale at GOG.com right now. :P
    Might be of interest to some of the people here :3
    (I say associated games because I don't want to say what series they're from >_> )
    I'm still hoping they'll get the original Age of Empires and Warcraft someday. The people asking for ARENA and Daggerfall can just give up since those have already been made free-to-download by the company that made the game XD
    "No one was eaten in producing this picture."
    :( You said that with me in mind didn't you XD

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

*pokes skeletal beast in picture*
    Murr... Haven't seen a neat render of the skeletal dragon in... Well I've never seen one aside from the promos for him and the spikes X3
    I like it *hugs skeletal draggie*

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Yeah, it definitely needs more love, since it is pretty freakin' awesome. This was my first chance to actually use it, and so I grabbed it and did my best.

edited December 1969

Mm... I should think of a way to use him soon myself X3

This discussion has been closed.