Default Morphs for Genesis not appearing [solved]

3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
edited October 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have made a few new morphs for Genesis via the Transfer Utility, and they are located in:

..\content\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\

I just made a new one in the same location, and even though the .DSF file is in there, it is not showing in the list of Morphs for Genesis?

What is required for it to show up? I used the same process over and over again, and this is the first time it has not shown up.

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 1969

If I go to File->Save As->Support Asset->Morph Asset...

It DOES show up under Genesis-Morphs-Morph Loader...

...but it does NOT show up on the dials for Genesis in the right?

edited December 1969

Never mind...I figured it out. I forgot to un-check a box. Too many steps.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Follow the tutorial in my sig. It should help.

• edited December 1969

I've got a question/complaint on the same subject. I made morphs before the 4.5 update, they turned out fine, but now when I save a morph, the base Genesis loads with the morph applied 100%. It's no big deal to Zero the Character, just an extra step. But is there a way to Fix this ??

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I've got a question/complaint on the same subject. I made morphs before the 4.5 update, they turned out fine, but now when I save a morph, the base Genesis loads with the morph applied 100%. It's no big deal to Zero the Character, just an extra step. But is there a way to Fix this ??

You need the morph to be zeroed when you save it, so the default value is "off".

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Darnit, Fixmypcmike. You beat me to it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    Darnit, Fixmypcmike. You beat me to it.

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to, er, happen to stumble on something the same time I do? Of course, while I get up pretty early in the morning, I go back to sleep after the kids are off to school.

edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    Follow the tutorial in my sig. It should help.

Thanks for the reply!

I had another issue loading a V4 morph to Genesis that I had posted in this thread, if you had time to take a look?

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9931/