Help!

soulessglasssoulessglass Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in New Users

uh, i installed daz 3d 4 long ago and it was only until now that i was able to open it and it needs a serial number. I did what it says on help and have my serial number but the accept button won't activate. i mean it's dull and i can't click it. Please help. Thank you

Post edited by soulessglass on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

Make sure there isn't any spaces before of after the code. Sometime a stray space will mess things up.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

uh, i installed daz 3d 4 long ago and it was only until now that i was able to open it and it needs a serial number. I did what it says on help and have my serial number but the accept button won't activate. i mean it's dull and i can't click it. Please help. Thank you

Hi there,

Firstly, the moan! When you submit a question it's a good idea to give some idea in the subject as to what the question is about, that way more people might look. Sorry to whine, but it's true and you could be missing out on some help.

Anyway, now that that nasty business is done, I need to know if you're using the new DS 4.5 Pro which is currently free. If not, it's a good idea to purchase that just like you'd purchase anything else from the store, then download, install and register, and your new serial number will be in your My Account section.

Hope that helped :)
    Barry.