Genesis General Questions

QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361

Okay!

I have the genesis to Poser Module. Which I think is a really really big deal. It shows that DAZ is listening to us and from a business standpoint has reopened their coffers to disgruntled Poser users. Nothing wrong with making a buck. Honestly, I've been waiting for this a quite a while.

But where can I find a Genesis tutorial? I want to dress Mr. Hyde in clothing, Not just those cutoff HULK like pants! I want to explore the possibilities of M5!

What do I do? Where do I start?

Second Question. I have Poser Pro 2010. I have a runtime on an external harddrive from Poser 7. Will Genesis Run?

I ask now as my hard drive space is precious and I don't wish to fill it with stuff I can't use.

Thank you

Robin

Comments

• info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited October 2012

Q#1 Get Poser Pro 2012 and Sr 3.1

Q#3 NO you need P P 2012 Sr. 3.1 to use the scripting that's going on In G to Poser

Post edited by info_7ab70978f3 on
  • QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361
    edited December 1969

James S said:

Q#3 NO you need P P 2012 Sr. 3.1 to use the scripting that's going on In G to Poser

Thanks! While I'm not happy with the answer as I don't have a spare 500 bucks lying around, at least there might be some
    hope for me down the road.

-Robin

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

quietrob said:
    James S said:

Thanks! While I'm not happy with the answer as I don't have a spare 500 bucks lying around, at least there might be some
    hope for me down the road.

-Robin

Poser 9 will also work, although that lacks the Pro features.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

If you don't want to pay for the Poser 2012 upgrade you can still get the DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro for free, load the genesis content and apply the clothing to the figure and play with the shapes.

For a limited budget, this is a great way to go.

DAZ Studio 4 Pro for free here: DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited October 2012

You can also see a series of video tutorials and instructions in our Documentation Center: Video Tutorials for DAZ Studio

Genesis information and video

Post edited by DAZ_bfurner on