SKU:13176Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.7SKU:13176Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.7
This product includes the following products
Why pay hundreds of dollars to get started designing stunning 3D images and animations when you can get started today for free with DAZ Studio?
- Create stunning, professional looking images and videos
- Lots of free tutorials to get you started
- Download it now and get started for free
When we say "3D", we don't mean special glasses or pictures that you have to look at cross-eyed to see the "hidden message". What we “do” mean is the ability to take people, buildings and models and move them around in a virtual environment as easily as if you were holding them in your hands.
The DAZ Studio software lets you choose from thousands of 3D people, creatures, buildings and props to place into your scene or “photo shoot”. Then dress them, pose them, and give them expressions. Once the stage is set, adjust lighting and camera angles and start snapping your incredible and professional looking images. Best of all! Ownership of these images belongs to you. Use them as book covers, posters, or banners. Whatever you want. They're all yours to do with and sell as you like. You can now be the artist producing jaw-dropping scenes.
Ready for the next level? DAZ Studio lets you bring your scenes to life. Use aniblocks, and add on plugins like Animate2 to leverage pre-built action sequences and movements, or design your own animations from scratch. Simply move and pose your figures in the scene, record those actions, and play them back. With this free software you'll not only be creating amazing visuals, but building full computer generated movies.
DAZ also provides free video tutorials to guide you through things like laying out a scene, camera angles and placement, lighting tricks and more. Learn all of the factors that make a good photo or movie great. We'll walk you through them all as you direct your own creations and bring them to life in DAZ Studio.
DAZ Studio 4.7 includes the full-featured DAZ Studio 3D application and numerous add-ons such as the Content Creator Toolkit for creating your own 3D content, 3D Bridge for Adobe® Photoshop®, The Texture Atlas, the GoZ Bridge For DAZ Studio 4 to ZBrush®, the Autodesk® FBX Exporter, and more.
Simply put, this makes up the most powerful collection of 3D software available for FREE for a limited time.
Download YOUR copy NOW and embark on your own creative journey!
NOTE: Content Creator Toolkit, FBX Exporter, and Texture Atlas are included in the DAZ Studio 184.108.40.206 (or later) installer and can be activated with the new DAZ Studio Pro Serial Number you will receive in your account after purchase.
These items have their own installers that must be downloaded after purchase:
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and Features
DAZ Studio 4 Pro comes with:
Content Creator Toolkit
- Weight-Map Brush (New) - Paint TriAxTM and traditional weight-maps for your figures.
- Transfer Utility (New) - Transfer rigging, grouping, and shapes from one object in your scene to another.
- Polygon Group Editor Tool (New) - Create/Edit polygon groups on any model.
- Figure Setup Tab (Updated) - (previously Skeleton Setup) Define the bone hierarchy for a figure, associated geometries, and the relationships between them.
- Joint Editor Tool (Updated) - Manipulate the Joint Parameters of a figure, along with the ability to create and/or remove bones.
- CR2 Exporter (Updated) - Export figures to the Poser® Character (.cr2) format.
- Property Editor Tab (Updated) - Mass editing of property attributes, as well as creation, deletion, grouping, ordering and linking.
- ERC Freeze - Adjust property values (via Parameters tab or Presets/Poses) and link those properties to a controller; automatically calculating the scalar required to drive the properties to their current value when the controller is set to its current value (or 1 in the case of a 0 value).
- Morph Loader Pro (Updated) - Quickly and easily add your own custom and third-party morphs to objects in your scene, using Wavefront Object (*.obj) files, with many more options and much greater control than the Advanced version.
- ExP Exporter - Generate ExP product files through a visual interface. This tool greatly simplifies a very tedious and time-consuming process that had to be done by hand prior to this tool.
GoZ Bridge For DAZ Studio 4
If you are addicted to the millions of polygons available to you in PixologicTM ZBrush®, and love the rigging and character control afforded you by DAZ Studio 4, you do not have to choose. This bridge will allow you take your model from DAZ Studio 4 to ZBrush and back, with ease. Combine the strengths of these great applications with DAZ Studio 4 Professional.
Easily pose characters and objects three-dimensionally while in DAZ Studio and see automatically updated results in Photoshop.
Please install the provided Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials