My Lease Is Nearly Up On The Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704
    McGyver said:

Cake would be super... 

Eddie Izzard has a funny bit about "cake or death"...  I usually choose cake.

I would choose cake over death, but I do not understand the statement.  Maybe if one is diabetic then cake could be death, but otherwise it makes no sense to me.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Stryder87 said:
    McGyver said:

Mmmm.... Possum surprise...

... With assorted nondescript vegetables and sauce compounds... Brownie sold separately...

I think I had that for dinner last night.... ugh...  cheeky

Dana

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

weirdest mousie ever

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-M-O-U-S-Wireless-Devices/dp/B00BEEFNXK

yknow, why a mouse, why not a squirrel?

i think this is a 1 handed keyboard

I could use my Betta as a mouse but that would be stupid.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    McGyver said:

Still on page 98?... Do we get cake if we are the last post?

Actually no cake, but editing rights on the Thread so you can change the name - has to be the first post on page 101- which one of the admins will wave their Daz wand over and magically change it into post 1 of the next iteration of the thread.

One caveat - it's bad form to post 2 times in a row on page 100 trying to win. Once again, no cake or other pastry involed. smiley

Tjohn said:
    McGyver said:

Still on page 98?... Do we get cake if we are the last post?

Actually no cake, but editing rights on the Thread so you can change the name - has to be the first post on page 101- which one of the admins will wave their Daz wand over and magically change it into post 1 of the next iteration of the thread.

One caveat - it's bad form to post 2 times in a row on page 100 trying to win. Once again, no cake or other pastry involed. smiley

Though some people can get away with it.  Not me though.

McGyver said:

Cake would be super... 

Eddie Izzard has a funny bit about "cake or death"...  I usually choose cake.

What if the cake was a "Death by Chocolate" cake?

MistyMist said:

weirdest mousie ever

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-M-O-U-S-Wireless-Devices/dp/B00BEEFNXK

yknow, why a mouse, why not a squirrel?

i think this is a 1 handed keyboard

Iron Man Mouse!

Is not a computer squirrel because the tail (wire) isn't bushy.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Avast, me mateys!  'Tis International Talk Like A Pirate Day!  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dana

a stupid website is coming soon

DanaTA said:

Avast, me mateys!  'Tis International Talk Like A Pirate Day!  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dana

one of my top 3 favorite holidays 

Would someone do me a favour?

edited September 2016
    mycart.jpg
    998 x 534 - 96K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    MistyMist said:

I saw a 13 hundred dollar batman figure at the mall.  I have no where to put it (Nor the money to get it) so I did not buy it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    McGyver said:
    MistyMist said:

american possums metabolism immune to rabies, not so sure they lower life form.  
    if they had thumbs mann, possums, squirrels, raccoons mann they could allies against us deforesting trucks

But they would look so adorable in their little paramilitary uniforms...

Luckily they are terrible at following orders and have no natural strategic instincts... Well, possums, squirrels and chipmunks...

Raccoons on the other hand, are damn good at reenacting historic battles...

Well, mostly... And relatively... but unfortunately they are much more expensive to accurately cloth in period garb... That and raccoons are very selective about who they want to depict, so for example when they were reenacting the battle of Morrisville (US civil war), one of the raccoons (Franky Three Toes) that wanted to play confederate general Wade Hampton III, got all snippy because he was given the part of union general Hugh Judson Kilpatrick whom he felt was a reckless and inconsiderate individual, for which he resented the role... So he ran over to Maj. Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman (Sammy the Mooch) and bit him on the foot, so Sammy gets all mad and bites him back, but in the process bites Louie No Lips (playing General Hampton)too,  so Hampton in turn bites Joseph Wheeler (Fat Frankie) and Jimmy the Chin get clawed in the eye, even though he wasn't even in that battle as he was to play Robert E. Lee... So now in runs Big Benny who was gonna play Abraham Lincoln (stovepipe hat and all) and the next thing I know instead of using their little rifles and shooting blank rounds at each other, they are tearing each other to pieces... 

In the end Jimmy the Chin, loses an eye and can't play Lee, Don Carlito gets a bayonet in the face and dies,  Fat Frankie breaks a leg and and all the uniforms get torn to shreds... And I'm pretty sure someone ate a bunch of the brass buttons, because like half of them were missing... Not to mention someone pooped in Lincoln's hat too.

Thats why I switched to hamsters and chinchillas for my historic battle reenactments... Besides, the battle of midway was so much easier with hamster sized aircraft carriers than the raccoon sized Viking ships.

You've got to watch out for those PrimaRodentiaDonnas.

• This is a blatant attempt to snag title rights.

Kulay is Miss Bad again! smiley

• Why oh why can't I come up with a good complaint when I need one?

• Watching Netflix movie "Hell & Back" surprise  OMG, makes Bevis and Butthead look like a pair of choir boys. surprise

Why oh why can't I come up with a good complaint when I need one?

is that a complaint wink

Tjohn said:

Kulay is Miss Bad again! smiley

I am a bad Bad Wolf

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,173
    edited September 2016
    MistyMist said:

Why oh why can't I come up with a good complaint when I need one?

is that a complaint wink

Why yes.  Yes, it is!  Cool! surprise

Saw this http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/unknown-stories/unknown-stories-of-wny-lucy-goes-where-no-man-has-gone-before/321481076 in the Buffalo NBC affiliate website today.  Yea, Lucy!  The first Trekie.  Local girl does good.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Puppy drop.

Is it bed time again?

i want a mars bar but i brushed my teeth already

Is it bed time again?

MistyMist said:

I want one but I do not have one

edited September 2016

Is it bed time again?

MistyMist said:

I want one but I do not have one

i spent my mars bar money on sale stuff.  wont have any for a while.  takes weeks to get here, from Slough, UK

had 3 left but now i haz 2.  

hafta brush my teeth again

Post edited by Mistara on

off to sleepyland.  gianni6 waiting to do a sexi dance for me there.  

see yall in a fresh new thread, air freshner like a new car 

I am ready for bed I guess.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    Tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Tjohn said:
    Jan19 said:

Jan19 said:
    McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:
    Chohole said:
    MistyMist said:

aww lost the song.

glue gears on 80's junk, call it steampunk laaaa

was listening to american pie this morning, germinated render ideas.  pink carnation and a pickup truck ...

Chohole said:
    MistyMist said:

thanks !   i can almost pronounce Caorthannach smiley

It's pronounced  queer-hawn-nock

thanks!  i was totally wrong blush thought  care-than-ack

ka-noon-is

bow (rhyme with cow) - dee-kah

Tis useful having a grandaughter who is learning to speak Gaelic at school.

Irish and Scottish gaelic can be very confusing, even worse than Welsh sometimes.

"T" is silent? OK. smiley

Interesting... I've noticed that people from that part of the planet seem to have no idea how to pronounce half the letters in their alphabet, yet claim there is some logical basis behind it.  I think they just forgot. devil  Either that, or they got some letters in a bargain basement and just toss them into their words at random.  But in some cases there must have been a shortage on vowels. surprise 

I've never understood silent letters... Why have them if you don't pronounce them... Was it that once upon a time there was a Letter Union that stipulated that X number of letters had to be employed in certain words even if they were doing nothing...or you couldn't speak or write them?

It not like we have silent numbers?

But it could be a great excuse for bad math... "Oh, yeah... My numbers look off, but there were a lot of silent 7s and 9s, so once you factor those in you'll see it's all in order." 

I suspect a lot of Mega Corporations have been employing silent numbers in their accounting practices lately.

Raise your hand if you pronounce the "l" in "salmon".

Hand is up. :-)

Raise your hand if you don't pronounce the "l" in "help".

Say what? surprise​  Yes, I do pronounce the l in help. 

I'll drop a g in a heartbeat, but I do pronounce most words correctly.

No o in (o) possum though.  Just possum. 

Australia agrees. Just possum.

Ours is marsupial, just to be a lil different but we talk Strine like "avago at that possum flat out in the long paddick" which loosely translated would be "did you see that possum running along the road?"

Ours is marsupial also, our only marsupial IIRC.

Didn't know that, I wonder if they swam there ?

Was a naming error by Captain Cook's botanist. They are both marsupials, but not related.You can read about it here:
    http://www.bobinoz.com/blog/4013/possums-and-opossums-australia-and-america-all-explained/

The North American Opossum came up from South America during the Great American Interchange. You can read about it here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Interchange

Class dismissed. cool

Possums in our garden are real territorial and altho their fur isn't long enough to have a bad hair day with they sure do snarl at and bite each other, um those botannists sure did have a high opinion of themselves there are about 10 Banks Streets in walking distance of our place :)

This discussion has been closed.