Email Subscriptions

amyedamyed Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Will the old options for email subscriptions come back? Currently my only option is "General Newsletter". I have only received 2 or 3 emails from DAZ since the new site went up. I feel like I'm missing something!:ohh:

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have you looked at what options are set up in you forum profil, accessed by using "your control panel"

Ebots have been a bit patchy for some, but it does seem to mostly be sorted out now.

• amyedamyed Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

I may be posting in the wrong place. :red: Sorry about that. I'm trying to figure out how to get my newsletter subscriptions - wishlist items on sale alert, fast grab alert - (which is another story, what happened to fast grab?) and the weekly newsletter. I see the options in my forum control panel for subscribing to forum posts. Should I be asking this elsewhere? thanks! (Old post count, 3 LOL)

Post edited by amyed on
  • MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Also along with the mentioned above, subscribed to artists notifications...and are there still Platinum club newsletters?

Cheers

• amyedamyed Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Also along with the mentioned above, subscribed to artists notifications...and are there still Platinum club newsletters?

Cheers

Thanks MJ - I'm missing those too!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2012

I will ask, but at the moment I am only aware of the "general Newsletter" button in your store profile. I am not certain what it covers.

BTW, it does appear that something has been done about some people not receiving ebot type alerts, as some who were not receiving them are now reporting that they are trickling through.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Yes, amyed, been definitely missing all those things myself! :) Figured the DAZ folks just have their hands too full at the moment to add in those additions to the subscriptions. And since, so far to my knowledge, there aren't any specific PA artist sections I can see how it could be hard to subscribe to them...at least yet. I do know that some things I was waiting for I was not alerted to since the switch, so am thinking the old subscriptions did not carry over.

As to FastGrabs, I think they are trying those out. Nothing posted anywhere far as I saw on the forums, but one person did have a link to one on the new site that said "FastGrab" right on the page. I saved it, but this morning it gives you a 'page not found'--but still ON a DAZ storefront page. As in not a 404, but something where your wishlist bar is on the side. So, fingers crossed on those.

Thank you chohole for asking so something at least semi-official can be had. Communications between DAZ and their customers isn't really a strong point I've noticed, at least since the half year I've been around here.
    Cheers

edited December 1969

Update: Well I just woke up and see a Platinum Club newsletter in my inbox, so that seems to be covered by 'general newsletter'.

Cheers