G3M add-on discount not working

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462
edited June 2016 in The Commons

I put one of the new Ultimate add-on G3 male items in the cart but it doesn't apply the 50% discount to any of the items on the fhe linked page of of featured G3M items that are supposed to be discounted.

G3M add on sale.jpg
1624 x 526 - 85K
Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,581

I wanted to buy the George expressions & character last night (2:30 AM EST), and it wasn't working, so I left them in my cart figuring it just needed some time to sort itself out. Still not working this morning, either.

- Greg

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,148

Not working here either. Bummer :(

Laurie

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,894

I wanted to buy the George expressions & character last night (2:30 AM EST), and it wasn't working, so I left them in my cart figuring it just needed some time to sort itself out. Still not working this morning, either.

- Greg

I tried to do the same earlier today, 4.00pm GMT, and was wondering if it was becuase the George character is still 'new' and they forgot to put the usual no new items limitation on this sale as I don't see it anywhere on the page.

edited June 2016

Can't be that because I don't have any George things in my cart. I have the new boots for G3M and Mike7's HD morphs. 2:24 PM EST and still not working.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • George is still a new product, but the Smile Delight set isn't.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462

I think I found the problem. Someone has set the wrong items as the trigger for the discount. Selecting a new release from the G3F group triggers the discount on the featured G3M items.

G3F add on sale.jpg
    1658 x 691 - 107K
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,894

I think I found the problem. Someone has set the wrong items as the trigger for the discount. Selecting a new release from the G3F group triggers the discount on the featured G3M items.

Thanks, that did the trick

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

nit working for me, but then the g3F items aren't what I need. I really hope this gets sorted. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462
    Redz said:

nit working for me, but then the g3F items aren't what I need. I really hope this gets sorted.

I think they just fixed things because the G3M new releases now seem to be the trigger.

Working now. Thanks Daz :)

Laurie