Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Let's Work Together

000 0 606.jpg
    960 x 720 - 140K
    edited June 2017

surprise

Post edited by bigh on
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Good music, nice shakey breaky video. Almost as good as a belly dance. Great render but I would not work with him, something about a scrubby wizard with a chicken foot necklace is a bit bothersome

Good music, nice shakey breaky video. Almost as good as a belly dance. Great render but I would not work with him, something about a scrubby wizard with a chicken foot necklace is a bit bothersome

laugh

edited June 2017

Alone In The Dark

000 0 607.jpg
    960 x 720 - 66K
    Post edited by bigh on

Good music, the black and white video is well done and so is your render. She looks like someone I would not mined meeting alone ... with a little light ...UM... She is human, no fangs, claws, swords or axes.

Good music, the black and white video is well done and so is your render. She looks like someone I would not mined meeting alone ... with a little light ...UM... She is human, no fangs, claws, swords or axes.

me too yes

I feel you

000 0 610.jpg
    960 x 720 - 523K

nice music, nice render. I feel for the duck and shed a tear for him. Duck hunting season will arrive before the grass grows tall enough to provid cover.

nice music, nice render. I feel for the duck and shed a tear for him. Duck hunting season will arrive before the grass grows tall enough to provid cover.

no way its growing laugh

edited June 2017

Daddy Don't Cry

Daddy Do Not Cry.jpg
    1024 x 830 - 436K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

to cute surprise

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,156

Hi Gang.. no time to post individual thank yous... I'm so glad you all are posting stuff... I've been swamped with summer.  I love seeing what you all come up with for song renders.  Hugzzzzzzzzz to you all.  Happy Summer!  Keep'em coming!

bigh said:

disco duck

OMG.. did we reeeeeeeeeeeally look like that in the 70's?  lol.  Great memories.. ahh... giggles

Morana said:

Another song-inspired render.  I've had a few lately, but getting them finished is another story.  This one is not quite how I envisioned the image at first, but I'm happy with the end result.

No Way Out - Abney Park

Welcome Morana  ... Glad you were able to join us in some renders down memory lane.  :)  Keep'em coming!

Diomede said:

Great stuff, Bigh.  Here is another female-led tribute if y'all haven't had a chance to catch it yet.

Not see that one Diomede... now ya just GOTTA make a render for it :)  Thanks for sharing!

Well, I had completely forgotten about this thread, and something I intended to post, it’s not new (2014 in fact) but was created for one of the Daz Contests (I think I placed but I can’t be 100% sure, it was three years ago)

Kinich said:

Elric 2014

Inspired by the Blue Oyster Cult song Black Blade, itself inspired by the Elric books of Michael Moorcock. In fact Moorcock co-wrote the lyrics with Eric Bloom (BOC’s lead singer).

sooo glad you found this thread and decided to join in the fun Kinich   Old renders are all new to me/us :)  Thanks for sharing.

bigh said:

Let's Work Together

Can't help but wonder WHAT those girls look like today... LOL.  and bet that camera man had a hard time holding the camera steady with all those mini skirts and him looking up them!  You find the best videos Bigh.. Oh yes.. and thanks for the renders too ;)

Daddy Don't Cry

gotta love a good wedding photo... Thanks for sharing Dee :)

I think I'm caught up... thanks for keeping this thread alive everyone.  I'll try and look more often but... summer is here... officially and that means .. CAMPING!!!  woo hoot... :)  Keep cool!

edited June 2017

Something to think about

Welcome to Beer Fest PW.jpg
    1200 x 1050 - 1M
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,963

As has happened a few times, soemthing I have rendered (usually just a 'doodle for fun') has sparked off the fevered imgaination of my friend Jae who is an authos.  This time is was a pair of linke dimages I recently did (same scene, different PoVs) - here's a link to it on his deviantART account

what no beer surprise

SimonJM, I like the story and the renders. I have three hopes for the the falling lady, 1. I hope she reaches the pack and it is a parachute. 2. Don't look down, the fall won't hurt but the stop may be painfull. 3. I hope she lands in a nice lake as she looks like she could use a good washing... hope she can swim.

Yes bigh no beer, it does make sense as the master of the house is a water to wine type. So drink up, enjoy, stay safe, don't drive. 

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,963

SimonJM, I like the story and the renders. I have three hopes for the the falling lady, 1. I hope she reaches the pack and it is a parachute. 2. Don't look down, the fall won't hurt but the stop may be painfull. 3. I hope she lands in a nice lake as she looks like she could use a good washing... hope she can swim.

Yes bigh no beer, it does make sense as the master of the house is a water to wine type. So drink up, enjoy, stay safe, don't drive. 

LMAO, it'd be just her luck to land in a large body of water and not be able to swim ... cheeky

edited July 2017

Devils Girl NIK.jpg
    1200 x 1050 - 1M

great work yes - cool song

Thank you bigh

edited July 2017

Zen

000 0 709.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 969K
    Post edited by bigh on

Wow bigh, I listened to this music some time ago, it was so relaxing it took a while before I could type a comment. The most relaxing part was your render it is fantastic and so calming.