MIMIC PRO

jimlinjimlin Posts: 146

2 Questions

1 does Mimic Pro work in Daz 3d 4.9

2 Can you upgrade from Mimic Live to Pro

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,767

Hi  to what version of mimic pro do you refer??
    A search of the store only finds mimic live ,mimic pro for carrarra and mimic light.

I have the Older mimic pro 3 and am able to get good results with the G2 figures in DS 4.7.

However it requires me to use G2 figures that have been exported to poser Cr2 formats but the resulting animated pose files work great  on My G2 figures in Daz studio.

• jimlinjimlin Posts: 146
    wolf359 said:

A search of the store only finds mimic live ,mimic pro for carrarra and mimic light.

I have the Older mimic pro 3 and am able to get good results with the G2 figures in DS 4.7.

However it requires me to use G2 figures that have been exported to poser Cr2 formats but the resulting animated pose files work great  on My G2 figures in Daz studio.

HI thanks for your responce I refer to Mimic Pro For CARRARRA or any pro version that works with daz 3d 4.9 if any do

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202
    jimlin said:
    wolf359 said:

HI thanks for your responce I refer to Mimic Pro For CARRARRA or any pro version that works with daz 3d 4.9 if any do

try posting in the Carrara Forums as I know a number of people there use it all the time. but don't frequent the Commons.

• jimlinjimlin Posts: 146
    jimlin said:
    wolf359 said:

try posting in the Carrara Forums as I know a number of people there use it all the time. but don't frequent the Commons.

Will do so thanks