Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

1192022242529

Comments

  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,220

    haha they look good.

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700
    edited August 2020

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

    Question: could you tell me where to find the dress in the first picture? Please?

    Some of my recent pictures for the wiki ...

    A3Amorah.png
    738 x 960 - 337K
    A3SacredLuna.png
    738 x 960 - 334K
    A3TOAArabianNights.png
    738 x 960 - 281K
    A3Infamous.png
    738 x 960 - 420K
    Post edited by Kerya on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 358
    Kerya said:

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

    Question: could you tell me where to find the dress in the first picture? Please?

    Some of my recent pictures for the wiki ...

    https://www.daz3d.com/amorah-elven-knight

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 1,619
    Kerya said:

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

    Question: could you tell me where to find the dress in the first picture? Please?

    Some of my recent pictures for the wiki ...

    I think it's RDNA Pro: Bo Peep for V4

  • EthinEthin Posts: 358
    Ethin said:
    Kerya said:

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

    Question: could you tell me where to find the dress in the first picture? Please?

    Some of my recent pictures for the wiki ...

    https://www.daz3d.com/amorah-elven-knight

    Derp, lol, Faeofthe3rdDimension is right.

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700

    Thank you - both of you!

    Did you use crossdresser or did you fit it to Aiko3 yourself?

     

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700
    edited August 2020

    Oh ... and because poor Hiro feels neglected:

    H3Nagase.png
    738 x 960 - 438K
    Post edited by Kerya on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 358
    Kerya said:

    Thank you - both of you!

    Did you use crossdresser or did you fit it to Aiko3 yourself?

     

    It's a manual fit, if I ever use her in an image I have to make some tweaks after posing her, but over all the generation 4 stuff is fairly well behaved. Trying the same thing with a genesis item gets complicated 'cause of all the extra bones.

  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412
    edited August 2020

    Believe or not, both of these radically different characters use Hiro 3...with Beth Capsces' "Hitoro" morphs.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

    SPF-Outfit-Test-J-1.jpg
    600 x 800 - 34K
    Post edited by Redfern on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700
    Redfern said:

    Believe or not, both of these radically different characters use Hiro 3...with Beth Capsces' "Hitoro" morphs.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

     

    Wow - I will have to play with Hitoro one day ...

     

  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,220

    More Sakura than Aiko 3, but the hair is for Aiko 3, so figured I'd post here; rendered in Blender.

    Sakura 8.png
    1526 x 2160 - 5M
  • tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 1,989
    edited August 2020

    I took a stab at dialing in the original Aiko as a G3F character, and also took a stab at her flight suit.  I went with orange shoelaces and purple kneepads though....

    I figured that a few of y'all here might appreciate my nod to the original Anime Manga Girl, who inspired Aiko 3 and later generations of course!

    AikoAMG_G3_OutcropTJS.jpg
    702 x 1080 - 197K
    Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • towdow3towdow3 Posts: 80

    where did the shin guards come from?

     

     

    I am having a terrible time embedding images in these posts...so here is another one...

     

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700

    Aaaaaaaaaaw! Thank you! A companion for Dody!

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700
    edited August 2020

    Here he is ...

     

     

    H3GandLitho.png
    738 x 960 - 310K
    Post edited by Kerya on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 358
    Kerya said:

    Here he is ...

     

     

    smiley

  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412

    FLO:  So, my food isn't good enough for you?!

    Mzzkiti:  "First rule of shore leave: sample the local cuisine."

    FLO: "I thought it was 'check out the local brothels'."

    Mzzkiti: "..."

    Cook (thinking): "You are not part of this conversation.  Just tend to your soup."

    F.L.O., the Food Logistics Operations robot doesn't seem too keen on Mzzkiti eating somebody else's cooking.  And though an AI, F.L.O. is surprisingly wise to the ways of the world, leaving the hungry Moggian at a loss for words.  Meanwhile, the cook of a local planetside noodle shop just wants to mind his own business, not wishing to get involved.

    Mzzkiti is, of course, Melody for A3, the diner is the now "vaulted" Feng's Noodle Shop, FLO is a personal creation (though borrowing arms from an old Robby the Robot freebie) and the cook is a figure from the SketchFab site that Jakob Baldwin modeled and shared and Jim "Xaa" Farris rigged.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700

    Beautiful scene ... and interesting conversation. ROTFL!

  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412
    edited August 2020

    Thanks, Kerya!  The original "script" had an additional line fod both Mzzkiti and FLO, but  made it skit rather too "saucy" for DAZ's TOS, so I dropped them.

    Not that anybody has asked, but Mzzkiti's pantaloons are from the TOA Arabian Nights set (apparently no longer available) with a custom transparency and specular map.  The surface upon FLO with the radiation symbols is supposed to be a novelty apron, nit an actual "warning" plate.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

    Post edited by Redfern on
  • what robot is that?

  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412

    what robot is that?

    Mine, as I stated in the initial post.  FLO is an "homage" to the design themes of Robert "Bob" Kinoshita who engineered "Robby the Robot" for "Forbidden Planet" and "the Robot" (marketed as Robot B-9) for "Lost in Space".  I have jokingly said to friends, "FLO is probably best described as 'Robby in drag'."

    Sincerely,

    Bill

  • anywhere to download it?

  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412

    Call me a selfish b*st*rd if you wish, but, sorry, nope.  I'm keeping this one "close to my chest" as FLO is a major character of my old web comic (even if it is so "comatose" as to be "mostly dead", to use a phrase from"The Princess Bride".)

    Besides, it should be "relatively" easy to construct a "Kinoshita inspired" robot using spheroid, cubic and cylinder based "primitives".  That's how I created FLO some 22 years ago for the comic using TrueSpace 4.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700
    edited August 2020
    Redfern said:

    Thanks, Kerya!  The original "script" had an additional line fod both Mzzkiti and FLO, but  made it skit rather too "saucy" for DAZ's TOS, so I dropped them.

    Not that anybody has asked, but Mzzkiti's pantaloons are from the TOA Arabian Nights set (apparently no longer available) with a custom transparency and specular map.  The surface upon FLO with the radiation symbols is supposed to be a novelty apron, nit an actual "warning" plate.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

     

    Uhm ... As I just rendered it for the Wiki and I am testing the links when uploading the renders ...

    https://www.daz3d.com/toa-arabiannites-for-aiko-3

     

    A3TOAArabianNights.png
    738 x 960 - 281K
    Post edited by Kerya on
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412

    Well now...

    I happily retract my previous statement.  Nice to learn it's still available.

    (Don't know why my store search did not reveal it.  Yes, I did uncheck the box to hide purchased items.)

  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,220
    Redfern said:

    Call me a selfish b*st*rd if you wish, but, sorry, nope.  I'm keeping this one "close to my chest" as FLO is a major character of my old web comic (even if it is so "comatose" as to be "mostly dead", to use a phrase from"The Princess Bride".)

    Besides, it should be "relatively" easy to construct a "Kinoshita inspired" robot using spheroid, cubic and cylinder based "primitives".  That's how I created FLO some 22 years ago for the comic using TrueSpace 4.

    Sincerely,

    Bill

    Not at all; it's the automatic assumption that it's available for download that I find irritating

  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,398

    Turn that frown upside-down!  Try and see it more as flattery, that someone wants something they created  smiley  I love it when someone asks for something I made, whether I give it or not.  It's a compliment, whether they intended it or not.

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700
    Redfern said:

    Well now...

    I happily retract my previous statement.  Nice to learn it's still available.

    (Don't know why my store search did not reveal it.  Yes, I did uncheck the box to hide purchased items.)

    You probably searched for "Nights" ... it's quirky and it is one word: "ArabianNites"

  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,412
    Kerya said:
    Redfern said:

    Well now...

    I happily retract my previous statement.  Nice to learn it's still available.

    (Don't know why my store search did not reveal it.  Yes, I did uncheck the box to hide purchased items.)

    You probably searched for "Nights" ... it's quirky and it is one word: "ArabianNites"

    You're right!  That's what I did!

Sign In or Register to comment.