Problem with Garibaldi hair in 32 bit Daz 4.9 version

I just downloadd the 32 bit Garibaldi hair. I have several characters I already developed with Garibaldo hair in the 64 bit version. When I open them up in the 32 bit version, the scene menu shows them being there but there is nothing on the characters heads. And when I try to edit the hair it doesn't show up in the Garibaldi menu either. The plug in IS active, when I checked the help menu. Anyone know what is going on here? And if they won't import into the 32 bit version with the charater, is there a way once I am done in the 32 bit ( for lip syncing ) that I can take the original hair and put it back on the characters head in the 64 bit version? I tried saving the hair as an object but it loses all of the color information.

Comments

• michaelolsonmichaelolson Posts: 117

It seems that I can import Garibaldi hair I create in the 32 bit program back to the 64 bit program but not the other way around. Unless I am missing something. Which is a problem because I already created the characters with the hair along with composing some animation scenes in the 64 bit version.