My first render.

TyonnTyonn Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in Art Studio

This is my first render using, Bryce 7, Hexagon (the boat and Submarine) also used gimp for the water effect off the sub. Let me know what you think and if there's anything I can do to make it better.

My thought of this is that you're standing on the shore with your boat next to you as you're watching the submarine pass by.

Thanks in advance.

Sub5.jpg
500 x 283 - 44K
Post edited by Tyonn on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That looks very darn good Bill. You got a bigger version? We can post 2000x2000 size images now. I really would love to see it bigger.

• TyonnTyonn Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That looks very darn good Bill. You got a bigger version? We can post 2000x2000 size images now. I really would love to see it bigger.

Thank You, Here's the bigger version of it.

Sub4.jpg
    1280 x 723 - 199K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Now, That's what I'm talking about! Thank you. Looks great.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Now, That's what I'm talking about! Thank you. Looks great.

Cool, thank you, I appreciate the feedback on it. I'm just a rookie playing around. I'm working on another one right now. Hopefully it comes out ok lol

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I sure wish my first Bryce render looked as good.

If you are feeling brave you could toddle over to the Bryce forum and add it to the Bryce render thread. Be warned though you will get feed back on it, and advice on improving, because we Brycers are very helpful really, in our own forum. :coolgrin:

edited December 1969

Thank you Chohole, if you could please post the link, I'd highly appreciate it. I'll take my chances and post it there when i get home from work tonight. I'm really curious what the Bryce Pros will say about it and how to make it better.

edited December 1969

It's here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/658/ Getting to be quite a popular thread cos we have chats in between the images.

edited December 1969

Sweet, thank you very much. I'll check it out tonight.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It's here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/658/ Getting to be quite a popular thread cos we have chats in between the images.

Ummm, after looking at some of the renders on that page I'm having second thoughts of adding mine lol. Mine looks like a little kid did it compared to those lol

edited December 1969

Just remember we all started at that stage. If you don't want to add it to the main render thread you could always make your own thread and ask for hints and tips.

The thing is most Brycers do tend to stay in the Bryce forum so you need to post there to get the best hints and tips.

We don't bite, honest.