Featured Spaceships-Solved.

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,861
edited April 2016 in The Commons

Got it working. Refreshed the cache and the Toon Spaceship showed as purchased, as did the other one. 

error.jpg
1084 x 463 - 2M
Post edited by Novica on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,861

The most I've seen was 9. Is that all of them?

• Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325

9? Well, you've got the whole weekend to choose.

At least one of those models is for Bryce, so choose carefully.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,329

Actually 4 of them are for Bryce and 3 are PC items, 1 of which is $1.99 for PC members, the only one I don't have is the Toon one.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

I only see 2 and both are Bryce. I'm assuming I have the rest--whatever they are.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I can actually only see 4 there - and based on your screenshot in the original post, I'm curious because I certainly do NOT have the Interceptor or the Pausanias spaceships, yet neither show for me. 

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

I didn't check the Interceptor but the Pausanias is Bryce and the page says I purchased it. I don't remember purchasing but the sku is 3476 which is quite old.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,329

I think a couple at least of the Bryce ones came in bundles that came with Bryce or bundles that were real cheap at one time.

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited April 2016

Ummm,   not 'solved' for me.  (Unless they don't show what I ownd and I already own all of them).    I see no image/links for any spaceship on the sale page.  Can't believe I have bought all of them... but it is possible.   But on the sale page I thought things showed up with 'cloud' if I owned them.    (I did refresh cache, clear history, etc. Using current Chrome.)

Using Chrome... time now 8:43 AM Eastern Daylight. 

Post edited by Robert952 on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I logged out and there are 9 spaceships showing - apparently I own 5 of them! I checked my order history cos I don't remember EVER purchasing the Pausanias Cruiser which is a Bryce object. It was back in Oct 2010 and it's a HUGE order, totalling about $640 full price...and which I got for nothing. :blink: I can only assume, based on it being October, that it must have been some sort of special PC bundle, or free to all PC members or something, cos I wouldn't have purchased most of them for use. 

The UFO is in an order of 7 items from August 2014 - and once again, the total was zero. So again, I figured it was a special PC bundle or something cos it also contained the 'Vapor Pens & Hookah' which I would never have bought as I have no earthly idea what I would do with it. 

Amazing how we can totally forget what we have purchased/ordered over the years. LOL

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    jakiblue said:

Amazing how we can totally forget what we have purchased/ordered over the years. LOL

Every now and then I'll export to CSV from DIM the details of all the products I've bought, just because it feels easier to go through them that way and see what items I've forgotten I own (some of which seemed like 'must have' when I bought them!). I usually get a least one nice surprise when 'shopping' from my product library, but it's scary how much of it has never been used at all!