Missing items in zombie bundle

I bought the zombie bundle but the only thing showing up in my product library and dim is the soulless outfit. the poses and the character are nowhere to be found....

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Never mind I think I see what I did.  I have opened a support ticket.  Feel free to delete this thread

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,011

Feel free to deface this thread?... Hmmm... A very tempting offer.   

I feel like I should, but being that electropixelated characters can be very expensive, I feel each letter I type is a waste of resources... I'm also quite insane and obsessively destructive, so that part of me doesn't really care... 

Is there a particular method of defacement that you had in mind?... Random internet LOL cat pictures, naked manatee pictures, hamster memes, or just plain old nonsense?

McGyver said:

Feel free to deface this thread?... Hmmm... A very tempting offer.   

I feel like I should, but being that electropixelated characters can be very expensive, I feel each letter I type is a waste of resources... I'm also quite insane and obsessively destructive, so that part of me doesn't really care... 

Is there a particular method of defacement that you had in mind?... Random internet LOL cat pictures, naked manatee pictures, hamster memes, or just plain old nonsense?

All of the above?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,958
    McGyver said:
    .. naked manatee picture ..

Oh, the huge manatee! devil

Lol!

Just have to give a quick shout out for Daz customer service.  Despite the fact that it was my mistake they refunded my money so I could actually purchse the bundle instead of just the outfit.