Sweet Deal!

Just bought the Charisma outfit from lilflame, and got the i13 Spa and Lounge Environment free!  Sweet!

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,632

Nice, care to share how? My problem with the Charisma outfit, even though I love Lilflames work and love skimpwear, the way this is designed defies certain rules of physics and I can't get past that.The way it hugs the breasts and the wrinkles in that area are signs that it needs a strap connecting both sides and spanning under the breasts. Without it I can't suspend my disbelief

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

The Spa and lounge set was listed as one of the pose sets you can get free if you buy any "form of opulence" new release.  As for physics-defying skimpwear, that seems to be Lilflame's speciality.  Makes them one of my go-to vendors ;).

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

the way this is designed defies certain rules of physics and I can't get past that.

Stickum...

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Nice, care to share how? My problem with the Charisma outfit, even though I love Lilflames work and love skimpwear, the way this is designed defies certain rules of physics and I can't get past that.The way it hugs the breasts and the wrinkles in that area are signs that it needs a strap connecting both sides and spanning under the breasts. Without it I can't suspend my disbelief

Curious if Fit Control would work with that outfit.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Hmm...maybe it should come with a roll of double-side tape?

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Coat hangars and duct tape, coat hangers and duct tape...

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,159
    edited April 2016

You know what a sweet deal was is Lilth pro bundle for 95% off

Capture.JPG
    1573 x 804 - 136K
    Post edited by Ivy on