Creature creator for M4/V4 is not morphing the face.

I don't have much explanation to add to the title. My creature creator morphs are not working correctly for the face of neither character, Michael 4 and Victoria 4. Anybody knows how to fix it?

Comments

• Are you using Power Loader (the dilogue that opens when you load the base figure)?

• edited April 2016

Yes sure! I checked everything, creature creator morphs and every morph I have.

Post edited by l_riefkohl_ferrer_1923365ed0 on
  • The head morphs are on the head bone, not on the figure (mostly - the Exo morph affects both head and body from the figure node). I can't recall if this is the way they have always been or if there used to be master dials that set both body and head.

• The head morphs are on the head bone, not on the figure (mostly - the Exo morph affects both head and body from the figure node). I can't recall if this is the way they have always been or if there used to be master dials that set both body and head.

That worked nicelly. Now I just need some zombie skin. Do you know of any?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,901

You could munge something together using my free shaders, though it'd take a lot of tweaking.

I think there was a recent Nosferatu skin that might work.

• You could munge something together using my free shaders, though it'd take a lot of tweaking.

I think there was a recent Nosferatu skin that might work.

Thanks for sharing the link to your shaders. I wasn't aware that there were so useful third party add-ons available and on top of that, they are for free. Later I'll search the net for third party add-ons like this one. I plan to use the models in a game. Will the textures built with the shaders export along with fbx model or any other formats?

I think that the texture you're talking about is Vladimir instead of Nosferatu. The Nosferatu skin I found is for Genesis and I need one for Michael 4. Luckily I got the Vladimir skin for free a few weeks ago in a bundle. I just didn't remember, but when I searched for Nosferatu I found Vladimir and remembered everything again.

Again thanks for your help and shaders!

I don't think they work outside of Daz Studio, but I have no idea. Share cgi has a LOT of cool free stuff. I highly recommend Dietrying's morph bundles.
  • I don't think they work outside of Daz Studio, but I have no idea. Share cgi has a LOT of cool free stuff. I highly recommend Dietrying's morph bundles.

Again thanks for posting useful stuff. I'll try the shaders and export the textures to see if it's they work and post the results later. I'll do the same with the morphs. Again thanks!

The issue is that my shaders procedurally generate stuff -- there are no textures to export. So maybe it'll work copied over to some other Iray plarform, but that's it
  • The issue is that my shaders procedurally generate stuff -- there are no textures to export. So maybe it'll work copied over to some other Iray plarform, but that's it

Is ok, I'll search for another way to make the skin look like a zombie skin. Again thanks!