The Not so Amazing Disappearing Morph

M'kay so I'm working on making a character for a special project. The character in question is based from Kururu - older model, I know. Yes I know she's been put onto G3 and other incarnations. The original model doesn't do autofit things to clothes among other things, and I have a lot of support and things I've done for her. 

Today started pretty simple. Export to hexagon (normally I use blender but decided to give hexagon a try). Made 2 different eyelash morphs. Made new cr2. All is well.

Made a waist morph, hip morph, glute morph... 2 faces...

And suddenly the morphs have begun disappearing.

They're there, sort of. They're invisible.

It doesn't matter what I do. They won't unhide or go where I want them to be or anything.

It's most annoying. And I don't know why. Is it a glitch? Evil conspiracy?

Anybody got an answer? Cuz I want my morph dials back.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Are you using the Parameters pane?

Do you have the whole figure or a specifric body part selected?

Are the morphs all saved in a mapped content folder?

• Parameters pane: to tell them to not be hidden? Yes. And to set limits, make sure the path is where I want it, etc. I've done a lot of morphs over the last year or two and ... it's never not worked before.

Whole figure because that's where I want the morph dial to be. However, if I get the morph onto the figure (say: thin waist) the morph dial disappears and becomes a whole lotta little channel settings that are hidden.

That one I dunno. I'm assuming you mean the Morphs folder beneath the main character?