How do I apply root node transformations to hip node?

Long story short, I have a figure with a root node (I think that's what it's called, the node with the 3 boxes for an icon) and a hip node both with different translation and rotation variables set to them. To put it simply, I need to consolidate all of these variables to either the root or the hip though for the life of me I can't figure out how to do that in DAZ.

So, ideally, how would I 'bake' all of the translation and rotation variables into the hip node so that the apparent rotation and placement of the figure does not change but the root node's translation and rotation is zeroed out?

Comments

• Did you find a solution, because I want to do something similar. I am trying to make the Hip node to be the root and basicaly remove the bone that connect the hip node of the model to the ground.

• Did you find a solution, because I want to do something similar. I am trying to make the Hip node to be the root and basicaly remove the bone that connect the hip node of the model to the ground.

If I'm understanding your intent I'm afraid you can't do that - there has to be a figure node as well as the bone(s) at the root of the skeleton.