Help with creating a " Paired " shaping dial

Ok here is the question: I create a custom shape for Genesis,2,3.  I create both a head shape dial and body shape dial separately. How do I create the complete shape dial so that the head and body dials move with it accordingly?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,119
    edited April 2016

Right-click on the Parameters pane and select Edit Mode, if it isn't already checked.

Right-click again and Create New Property. This will be your FBM so name it as you want, set its path to \Actor\Full Body\Real World or whatever, probably set the Min value to 0, and Accept.

Set the new property, the Head Moprh, and the Body moprh to 1. Makes ure everything else is zeroed

Right-click on the new property, the FBM, and select ERC Freeze.... Check that the head and body morps are the only things selected in the list and that the FBM is listed as the controller. Click Accept.

Thats hould be it - make sure it works, then File>Save as>Support Assets>Morph Asset.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Right-click on the Parameters pane and select Edit Mode, if it isn't already checked.

Right-click again and Create New Property. This will be your FBM so name it as you want, set its path to \Actor\Full Body\Real World or whatever, probably set the Min value to 0, and Accept.

Set the new property, the Head Moprh, and the Body moprh to 1. Makes ure everything else is zeroed

Right-click on the new property, the FBM, and select ERC Freeze.... Check that the head and body morps are the only things selected in the list and that the FBM is listed as the controller. Click Accept.

Thats hould be it - make sure it works, then File>Save as>Support Assets>Morph Asset.

I usually name them something like My Character Full or similar to make sure I know it's the whole thing.

• AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153

Thank you so much!!!