- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    My horizon stabilizing skills go way out the window when I drink... I'd get really dizzy on the puta

oh woww, just realized from this i need some stabilizer gauges for a prop. or on a dragon saddle.

:lol:

thanx!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    My horizon stabilizing skills go way out the window when I drink... I'd get really dizzy on the puta

oh woww, just realized from this i need some stabilizer gauges for a prop. or on a dragon saddle.

thanx!

An airline/fighter jet Altitude Indicator for a saddle on a dragon? Wow, that is some clever and creative thinking there misty, Cool!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:

thanx!

An airline/fighter jet Altitude Indicator for a saddle on a dragon? Wow, that is some clever and creative thinking there misty, Cool!

Mmm not quite the same thing, but Dragonettes (These cute bipedal draggies that eat plants. They have stubby T-Rex arms XD ) were used in World War 1 as fill-ins for fighter planes at one time :3
    Murr... I wish I had a draggy like that. I'd get my camera and some food and would not come down until the dragon got tired XD
    (Or until I ran out of space on my camera :P )

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Freebie Alert! :cheese:

FG bow set.
    Based on the bow used in the Hunger Games.
    Includes: Bow, Arrow, Quiver, Base Textures, UVW Templates.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64932/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/FG-Bow-Set

Thanks! Yoink!
    Stupid question: I don't guess the smart propping for the tribal will work with this one? (he asks while looking the gift horse squarely in the mouth) :)

Nar, the Tribal bow has its own smart propping, It would have to be re-made for FGBow and Jaderail did it with the Tribal SP. I'm sure a SP expansion will come soon... I'm working on making some renders atm :cheese:All I need is permission and I could get this set smart propped by the end of the day. I do have questions because I have never seen the movie. Where does the quiver go on the body?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,055
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

FG bow set.

Thanks! Yoink!
    Stupid question: I don't guess the smart propping for the tribal will work with this one? (he asks while looking the gift horse squarely in the mouth) :)

Nar, the Tribal bow has its own smart propping, It would have to be re-made for FGBow and Jaderail did it with the Tribal SP. I'm sure a SP expansion will come soon... I'm working on making some renders atm :cheese:
    Thankee and another thankee in advance to Jaderail. :cheese:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

THE VOTING IN PC HAS BEGUN! WOO WOO WOO! Everybody vote for Doctor Bundle! You want to see what kind of ADORABLY WEIRD I plan to do!

edited December 1969

So I'm still alive, just got crazy busy again.

But last night at the gym I got a weigh in and found that I've lost 7 pounds in two weeks ^_^ Which means in the last five weeks I've lost 14 all together. So I'm bouncing- off- the- walls thrilled.

I know where they went if you'd like them (patting my tummy). :lol:
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    THE VOTING IN PC HAS BEGUN! WOO WOO WOO! Everybody vote for Doctor Bundle! You want to see what kind of ADORABLY WEIRD I plan to do!

I have a vote for sale, what's it worth :coolgrin:
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I'm still waitin on Spyro Tjohn. I think he's offline right now. I'll do the work any way so I can send it to him. I looked up the movie and the Quvier is on the back, I will do that one just keep in mind it might need tweaking once your character is clothed. Well all Smart Props need tweaking don't they?
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Puh-leaaaaaze, chohole! I will polish your club! I will, ummmmm, run around and be excited! I will post puppies and kittens! Doooctoooor Buuuundle!

edited December 1969

Another vote for sale, only one item I don't have and I really don't need it. Yes Ski I'm thinking on it (doctor) but it's a bit early to toss my hat in yet.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    I'm still waitin on Spyro Tjohn. I think he's offline right now. I'll do the work any way so I can send it to him. I looked up the movie and the Quvier is on the back, I will do that one just keep in mind it might need tweaking once your character is clothed. Well all Smart Props need tweaking don't they?
    Take your time. As for the tweaking, absolutely correct. ;-)
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Complaint...

I want to complain about the complaints... General complaints I can handle... When its 'Genesis' and 'Complaints' for god sake!!! - I abandon threads that get that topic. DX DX DX...

It's like, fine. You don't like genesis, your angry at daz, you love poser or the predecessors of DS4.0 yada yada yada... Fine, that's great, fare enough. But I AM SICK of reading about it EVERYWHERE.

Disclaimer...

I DON'T want to debate this at all. I'm just complaining about the complaints, cos none of them are found in one area and all the good threads are being filled with it. I'm over it.

You'll want to stay out of this thread, then:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8872/

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    chohole said:

Puh-leaaaaaze, chohole! I will polish your club! I will, ummmmm, run around and be excited! I will post puppies and kittens! Doooctoooor Buuuundle!

Well the thought of a polished club did it for me, so voted.

edited December 1969

Woo!

Now... beeswax or something else?

*gets out her polishing set, the one with really fine and soft leather*

Oh my, it has been a while this thing has been polished, and uhhhh, is that remnants of some spammer stuck in that groove?

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Store pages are still messed up.

Already picked up today's freebie, Moon Arch, by Jack Tomalin. Gift certicates are back on sale.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,951
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I took the band aid off my finger as it was getting painful. Maybe it was on too tight or something.

Is it better now?

Yes it is better.

edited December 1969

Bleh. Glow-in-the-dark Complaint:
    That glowyvern I posted? Yeah can't figure out how to get that light more subtle.
    Advanced Render (Native C4D engine) - Does not want to emit any light.
    Vray - Does not want to emit light.
    Maxwell - Do not think it's possible to emit light from a texture. Only polygons. (Haven't tried. I only know that it doesn't support *any* lights - only polygon-based emitters)
    Indigo - Emits too much light.
    =/
    =/
    =/
    D:

edited December 1969

Complaint! Jesus on a pogostick, Significant Otter snores loudly enough to bring down the roof. Probably gonna take couple of hours before he's past that stage.

edited October 2012

Early pre-wip-wips of an Idea(tm) I had that spawned from talking with someone on DA about this warcraft dragon we luved.
    I had no references while at school so I kept things simple. Which is hard since I'm such a freak about accuracy XD
    Mmm also the middle one was based off a comment he made:
    "Nozdormu = Grumpybutt. Malygos = Brokenbutt" because apparently he was the first dragon to not have a tail-sweep animation/attack if you were standing behind him :P

IMG_1876.jpg
    1800 x 1350 - 597K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Warm day under a marbly blue sky that seems to go forever :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Complaint...

I want to complain about the complaints... General complaints I can handle... When its 'Genesis' and 'Complaints' for god sake!!! - I abandon threads that get that topic. DX DX DX...

It's like, fine. You don't like genesis, your angry at daz, you love poser or the predecessors of DS4.0 yada yada yada... Fine, that's great, fare enough. But I AM SICK of reading about it EVERYWHERE.

Disclaimer...

I DON'T want to debate this at all. I'm just complaining about the complaints, cos none of them are found in one area and all the good threads are being filled with it. I'm over it.

You'll want to stay out of this thread, then:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8872/

LMAO... Well thank you for the advice lol

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

FG bow set.

Thanks! Yoink!

Nar, the Tribal bow has its own smart propping, It would have to be re-made for FGBow and Jaderail did it with the Tribal SP. I'm sure a SP expansion will come soon... I'm working on making some renders atm :cheese:All I need is permission and I could get this set smart propped by the end of the day. I do have questions because I have never seen the movie. Where does the quiver go on the body?

Of course you do Jaderail! :cheese:

Quiver is on back, Katniss (The character) is right handed, so she holds the bow in her left.

These are the reference pics I had

tumblr_m162l77UDG1r2ae1jo6_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 308K
    jennifer-lawrence-bow-arrow-article-image.jpg
    400 x 300 - 10K
    hunger-games-world-will-be-watching-closeupSMALL.jpg
    1082 x 1500 - 1M
    hunger-games-katniss-everdeen_458.jpg
    458 x 610 - 44K
    Katniss-Everdeen-the-hunger-games-movie-30388647-1276-1276.jpg
    1276 x 1276 - 251K
    edited December 1969

Good morning every one! Great to see the PC sale has began! I'm hoping some New Releases appear real soon :cheese: My list of genesis stuff is bieng formulated, but there is a lot of stuff not released yet so fingers crossed.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

voted :)

edited December 1969

So did I :cheese:

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited October 2012

Ok, I was nice and put my vote in for the Doctor bundle

I am sad I didn't see a backless medical gown in the bundle though. Shouldn't that fit in as well? Is there one at all?

How can I have heroic fight scenes with Samuel fighting off ninjas while in a medical gown if I don't have one?

Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
    edited December 1969

I can make you transmap for that, fyredrygon.

Continued complaint: Significant Otter keeps snoring.

edited December 1969

Question… Has anyone got Cyborg Model 4?????? What do you think of it????? Is the rigging good? is the uv mapping and textures alterable friendly? and does the model work well in close-ups????

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I can make you transmap for that, fyredrygon.

Continued complaint: Significant Otter keeps snoring.

Oh, that would work.

When Fiance snores, I have him sleep on his side - that seems to tame down the sound at least.

This discussion has been closed.