- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

On a happier note....

I think I'm due to do some renders. I'm thinking I should do something in the stupid genre. Hmmmmmm. Well I think I aught to use the bows I spent days making... Well I should do a film skit! Yeah... I have some ideas flowing now haha!

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

HAHA! Page 69!!!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Freebie Alert! :cheese:

FG bow set.
    Based on the bow used in the Hunger Games.
    Includes: Bow, Arrow, Quiver, Base Textures, UVW Templates.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64932/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/FG-Bow-Set

Thanks! Yoink!
    Stupid question: I don't guess the smart propping for the tribal will work with this one? (he asks while looking the gift horse squarely in the mouth) :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Dead fish in a box - the takeout fries its fishes in woks - and chinese cabbage in battered rolls for lunch today, hooray!

If I have chicken for lunch, I always tell people I ate a dead bird. The looks on their faces are priceless. :-P

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Complaint...

I want to complain about the complaints... General complaints I can handle... When its 'Genesis' and 'Complaints' for god sake!!! - I abandon threads that get that topic. DX DX DX...

It's like, fine. You don't like genesis, your angry at daz, you love poser or the predecessors of DS4.0 yada yada yada... Fine, that's great, fare enough. But I AM SICK of reading about it EVERYWHERE.

Disclaimer...

I DON'T want to debate this at all. I'm just complaining about the complaints, cos none of them are found in one area and all the good threads are being filled with it. I'm over it.

I feel your pain.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Freebie Alert! :cheese:

FG bow set.
    Based on the bow used in the Hunger Games.
    Includes: Bow, Arrow, Quiver, Base Textures, UVW Templates.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64932/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/FG-Bow-Set

Thanks! Yoink!
    Stupid question: I don't guess the smart propping for the tribal will work with this one? (he asks while looking the gift horse squarely in the mouth) :)

Nar, the Tribal bow has its own smart propping, It would have to be re-made for FGBow and Jaderail did it with the Tribal SP. I'm sure a SP expansion will come soon... I'm working on making some renders atm :cheese:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Shiny bright moon hanging over glowy ashen clouds outside my window tonight, and perhaps feel some warm? Sunny tomorrow? Hard to tell, full of food and Irish whisky :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,720
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    i want to set up my tv as a monitor but I am having difficulties.

My macs use a HDMI connector, it seems to just work, no fiddling :)

I am not using a mac.

I am not sure what is wrong with the set up.

I was having problems with my computer last night.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    i want to set up my tv as a monitor but I am having difficulties.

My macs use a HDMI connector, it seems to just work, no fiddling :)

I am not using a mac.

I am not sure what is wrong with the set up.

I was having problems with my computer last night.

That's not good, hopes the problem is something small :)

edited December 1969

I wonder how mindbogglingly hard it is to make clothes for genesis*.

(*I shouldn't mention 'make', 'clothes' and 'genesis' in the same sentence... I shouldn't have said that... I shouldn't have thought of that.... I fear this area of creation will be the death of me. I only just learnt the basics of props... Now I'm talking clothes... God!... I should just become a vendors best friend and design them stuff to make... Yeah that's better thinking LOL)

edited December 1969

Is all the same really, you just use one model as a guide instead of another. Studio has a good set of tools - and so does Poser - for doing the rest :)

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

So I'm still alive, just got crazy busy again.

But last night at the gym I got a weigh in and found that I've lost 7 pounds in two weeks ^_^ Which means in the last five weeks I've lost 14 all together. So I'm bouncing- off- the- walls thrilled.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,720
    edited December 1969

I took the band aid off my finger as it was getting painful. Maybe it was on too tight or something.

edited December 1969

I'm a bit drunk.

edited December 1969

But last night at the gym I got a weigh in and found that I've lost 7 pounds in two weeks ^_^ Which means in the last five weeks I've lost 14 all together. So I'm bouncing- off- the- walls thrilled.

way to go Fyre

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    edited December 1969

I took the band aid off my finger as it was getting painful. Maybe it was on too tight or something.

Is it better now?

edited December 1969

CONGRATULATIONS! Well done! :cheese:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I'm a bit drunk.

Least you can still Type :P

edited December 1969

not slurring my typing )

edited December 1969

No repetitive typing or backtracking, no philosophies, no obvious spelling errors, no abuse, no apparent sadness, no suggestive gestures, no irritable responses...

I think you all good, just the happy and helpful you :cheese: A happy drunk perhaps LOL

Last thing I'd want to be doing after drinking is scrolling pages on the web! That's like been really drunk and sitting in a bubbling spar LOL

edited December 1969

Sitting in our garden using a virtual keyboard, fullmoon kinda blue and shiny atop some rooftops, the only problem is the autocorrect, is very promiscuous and keeps suggesting words I cant use :)

edited December 1969

Forum is real quick tonight :)

edited December 1969

My horizon stabilizing skills go way out the window when I drink... I'd get really dizzy on the puta

attitudeindicatorexamples.gif
    411 x 166 - 27K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Forum is real quick tonight :)

Suprising cos heaps of people are on and off heaps to check if the PC sale has started yet...

edited October 2012

Noticeably fast for me. Heh I keep getting form not secure alerts but am feeling perfectly safe. Strange.

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

i get that all the time on my iphone

edited December 1969

Paranoid Apples. Paranoid apple would be a good name for a boy band, edgy and good for you all at once. Haz big tired nao, sleeps time :)

edited December 1969

Hey, it's daylight savings on the Sunday 7th at 2am... I get home early from work that night yey!!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I'm a bit drunk.

Cheers! :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Is it better now?

boo boos need oxygen to help heal.

are you sure you don't need stitches? sometimes boo boos need stitches.

This discussion has been closed.