- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Nah I just can't think of anything to say XD

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I guess I'm on everyone's ignore list (or dead but don't know it yet) s my posts seem to spark no response.

...anyway, finally saw Brave tonight. What a wonderful story. I actually stopped looking at the CG "eye candy" as I became so wrapped up in the story. Poo Poo it if you must because it is "Disney/Pixar", but IMHO, I think they got this one right.

This has moved into my top ten all time films (and it's not jut because the heroine is a cute feisty redhead).

Busy day for a Sunday here. Did see planet of the apes prequel yesterday :)

edited December 1969

Cold here today, haz sweater on. That is my complaint.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Just don't sit outside in the cold for 8 hours like i have too.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

That's good advice. :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I guess I'm on everyone's ignore list (or dead but don't know it yet) s my posts seem to spark no response.

...anyway, finally saw Brave tonight. What a wonderful story. I actually stopped looking at the CG "eye candy" as I became so wrapped up in the story. Poo Poo it if you must because it is "Disney/Pixar", but IMHO, I think they got this one right.

This has moved into my top ten all time films (and it's not jut because the heroine is a cute feisty redhead).

Is that on DVD yet? I usually buy anything Pixar. Have never been disappointed. Haven't been to a theater in years. I can't enjoy a film in a room full of other people "enjoying" it. STHU and watch the movie!

Yeah I usually can't think of anything to say either, KK.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

That's good advice. :)

drizabone, you won't regret it http://www.drizabone.com.au/store/category/mens-driza-bone-coats/

edited December 1969

HAHA! How about an Antarctica insulated jacket?

edited December 1969

I'm allowed to wear what I want under my security jacket, but not allowed over coats :( The cops would fine me If I did, and my security license suspended.

edited December 1969

The drizabone lining is incredibly warm, I usually wear a tee underneath :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I'm allowed to wear what I want under my security jacket, but not allowed over coats :( The cops would fine me If I did, and my security license suspended.

That's tough, Bluey jackets don't really cut it in the small hours before dawn :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:

That's tough, Bluey jackets don't really cut it in the small hours before dawn :)

Very true. But it's all fine for the cops who have insulated thick leather jackets! Unfortunately, most security firms cant afford to supply leather security jackets... In fact, most only supply a shirt and have like two thin security jackets that float around what ever venue your at.

I'm lucky though, working in patrols... And my boss is awesome, but the law wont let me wear a jacket over my security one :(

edited December 1969

Not a big fan of leather, unless it's between me and a couple of pairs of wooly socks and the pavement. I tried rubber-soled boots this winter when I had to, meh not really as good as thick leather soles :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

How did you get on my ignore list as I have not put anyone on that list to my knowledge

I loved brave too

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

KK I was asleep, but let me be the first to tell you this. You get used to being ignored after awhile. I expect it.

edited December 1969

it is bad when you cannot go and cannot go and then when you can go, you got the runs.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    KK I was asleep, but let me be the first to tell you this. You get used to being ignored after awhile. I expect it.

Am I supposed to ignore this post?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited September 2012

Good Mornings, or, Good Evenings.

drizzls, iz a morning to snuggle with a furry friend and rub a belly :)

moonshine in Portland and Melbourne. da Moon really stretches, eh

120930c.png
    623 x 145 - 57K
    120930b.png
    607 x 441 - 162K
    120930a.png
    599 x 437 - 138K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Why not?
    edited December 1969

WillowSprings came with a props folder, :D, yep, i iz a fan of the Predatron. they make excellent promos too, different angles.

there was a Spongebob episode, Spongebob and Patrick stole balloons -- on free balloon day. sillies

spongecake. CAKE!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Why not?

What post was that ?
    edited December 1969

Full moon shining on low grey white clouds tonight, cold. Girl with the dragon tattoo was on TV ( I watched the whole thing and have no idea what happened ) :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    What post was that ?
    LOL!! I got to give it to you Chohole. You one sharp lady.

I get noticed in the threads, I'm just being catty right now to kill boredom.
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Full moon shining on low grey white clouds tonight, cold. Girl with the dragon tattoo was on TV ( I watched the whole thing and have no idea what happened ) :)

i read the first 2 books. basically, they're investigating murders. the girl is a math genius and hacker. the guy runs a magazine.

edited December 1969

lil thief toon dragon, he's gonna steal the cupcake they're fighting over, they're so distracted they won't notice it's gone

cubcakeV4vsV3clawsout.png
    1431 x 1080 - 3M
    edited December 1969

lil thief toon dragon, he's gonna steal the cupcake they're fighting over, they're so distracted they won't notice it's gone

Omg!!! Page 60 and the threads very first themed render!!! A thief !!! Looks very cute misty!! Great work :cheese:

edited December 1969

it is bad when you cannot go and cannot go and then when you can go, you got the runs.

trots?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Omg!!! Page 60 and the threads very first themed render!!! A thief !!! Looks very cute misty!! Great work :cheese:

:)

i have a new one planned, but i cantz decide the most logical way to uvmap an egg.
    cut at the circumference? down the side, cylindrical? in rectangle strips and sphere the north and south poles?

edited December 1969

I was not put on the schedule this week. It must be punishment for yesterday. I failed.

edited September 2012

I was not put on the schedule this week. It must be punishment for yesterday. I failed.

aww. are there other Wendy's in your area?

my brother worked at Taco Bell, he liked it there.

with christmas coming, stores should be looking to hire extra staff

Post edited by Mistara on
This discussion has been closed.