George HD

123457»

Comments

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

nice render Jackie don't know why but in your render makes me think of Ron Pearlman

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325
    jakiblue said:

I really think George is one of the best figures for G3M I've seen. I am absolutely in love with him. He should have been an iconic G3M DAZ figure, what a blast that would have been. 

Playing with Smay's new Short Simple Hair for G3M and I just had to use George for it. Plus Colm's Monochrome lighting. 

I think George has a very strong John Goodman thing going there.  Great Render!

John-Goodman.jpg
    1102 x 761 - 60K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,715

I wonder if there will be a Georgia or Georgeanna or other named female in same style as George?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,715

Well, that's different!  I'd say he's fit for a king.  Might even have some parts lined up for him already.

Yep he is king sized

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,577
    edited July 2016

Nice one Angelreaper, although now I can't think of that song the same way ever again, LOL.

I just posted this one to my gallery here a few days ago. It's about 30% George and a whole bunch of other DAZ morphs made with the Simtereo Randomizer. I hope the vendor does more unique characters like this. I honestly didn't think about getting George when he was released, but now I am glad I did, he has added a lot of versatility to the gene pool

andersfinal.jpg
    1564 x 870 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

FSMC, that character is awesome!

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

FSMC, that character is awesome!

I agree!

Nice one Angelreaper, although now I can't think of that song the same way ever again, LOL.

I just posted this one to my gallery here a few days ago. It's about 30% George and a whole bunch of other DAZ morphs made with the Simtereo Randomizer. I hope the vendor does more unique characters like this. I honestly didn't think about getting George when he was released, but now I am glad I did, he has added a lot of versatility to the gene pool

very nice and that was using the randomizer? that's pretty impressive for the beard did you use whiskers for gen3 or mech4d unshaven2 for gen2(heard it used on g3 too) I have both products or did you use something else and thanks, yeah while listening to my ipod at work last night that idea came to me when heard the song got a few other future project ideas based on various songs/bands too, the Turbo Lover series was inspired by the Judas Priest song and #6 in that series was based on the Iron Maiden song from Here to Eternity song and video and maybe Number Of The Beast 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Oh that is FABULOUS FSMCDesigns! LOVE it.  

I thought I had already posted this latest one of George I did, but I can't see it, so forgive me if I'm just going a little loopy and it's repeated :D 

This was using Smay's new Tactical Pants for G3M, the Tactical Gun and the Tactical Boots. Also his new Short Hair for G3M. Someone told me it looked like "Abraham from The Walking Dead BEFORE the apocalypse" but as I don't watch TWD I had to look up what she was talking about. LOL. 

TacticalPants_jakiblue_elite.png
    600 x 970 - 1M
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Hot rock and cool smoking and a George who looks great but doesn't look too happy - I think I am going to hide from him!

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325
    edited July 2016

That is nice!  Very George C Scott.

People always talk about what the most prevalent art work done with Daz is, but don't consider that most people simply make use of what is most readily available to them.  When you have a wide variety of character types to choose from (and not characters you have to spend a lot of time developing), you begin to see more varied scenarios.

Post edited by nelsonsmith on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

nelson: THAT'S who I was reminded of! Thanks, it was killing me.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,577

People always talk about what the most prevalent art work done with Daz is, but don't consider that most people simply make use of what is most readily available to them.  When you have a wide variety of character types to choose from (and not characters you have to spend a lot of time developing), you begin to see more varied scenarios.

Thanks Nelson. Funny you mention George C Scott, I had just watched Islands In The Stream with him a few days earlier (similar look) and when the randomizer stopped at this shape it was still in my mind, I figured this is what Patton would be doing if he stayed in Africa after the war, LOL

Jakiblue, very nice! I can totally see the Abraham reference!

Thank you! and I'm glad Nelsonsmith posted that about George C Scott - I too was driven mad trying to figure out who yours reminded me of. LOL. I kept thinking General MacArthur LOL 

Thanks Nelson. Funny you mention George C Scott, I had just watched Islands In The Stream with him a few days earlier (similar look) and when the randomizer stopped at this shape it was still in my mind, I figured this is what Patton would be doing if he stayed in Africa after the war, LOL

Jakiblue, very nice! I can totally see the Abraham reference!

Kerya said:

Hot rock and cool smoking and a George who looks great but doesn't look too happy - I think I am going to hide from him!

he's really just big old cuddly teddy bear

actually Jaki  yeah I can a bit of Abraham in him too oh btw FSMCDesigns your render he just reminded me of someone else an older version of John Hannibal Smith (George Peppard) from the original The A-Team tv series you reckon you could recreate the others and the van?