Ragdoll stitches
dennisgray41
Posts: 962
in The Commons
When I add stitches, whatever bodypart is affected disapears. T(his happens with or without geoshell and the reset buttons do not have any effect.
ragdoll.png
807 x 561 - 153K

Comments
Just to be clear, you're applying them to the geoshell itself, not just to the figure with a geoshell on it?
Yes, that was the problem. I am not familiar with geoshells.
My only problem now is that if I load a stitch in one area such as the face, it erases any other item in that location. The promo led me to believe that all of the items could be used at the same time
If it doesn't have combo options, you can do it in different ways.
You can use more geoshells, for each area, but that would use more geometry.
But you can load them onto different geoshells, and the copy the relevant surface from the outer geoshells onto the inner. And when that done you can delete the outer geoshells.