3DClassics?
donniekeidic
Posts: 200
Not sure where to post this exactly. But there is a creator of mostly automobile vehicles (and some other props) that recently retired, 3DClassics (he also went by the name Nationale7 in the past). Most of his stuff was sold at Renderosity. I'm not sure if he ever sold anything here under a different name.
Word on the street is that he pulled his store and said all his models are now supposedly free. Does anyone know anything about this? His old website that I had bookmarked is no longer active it seems. I bough half a dozen models from him in the past, had a few more wishlisted that I was hoping to buy eventually, sure enough his storefront is gone from Rendo, not sure when that happened. I don't really use any social media or anything, so I don't really know more than this. it could all be a rumor. I would ask at Rendo, but their forums seem pretty much dead. I figure someone here would know more.

Comments
After a little bit of a poke-around a few, a very few, of his models seem to be here: https://www.posersoftware.com/store/vendor/3DClassics
I think it's a legit site as it's the one you're directed to from Rendo when looking at buying Poser, however I've never really been there before.
Regards,
Richard
...I have a number of his models I purchased years ago when he still had a store at Renderosity. Sad that happened as they were the best and most accurate vehicle models which didn't cost an arm and a leg (and maybe a kidney) like on the pro content sites.
I believe he also offered free models on ShareCG under his Nationale7 name, some of which I also have..
He is on DA. Apparently if he knows/likes you, you can ask him to send models. If he wants to, he'll post an email address on the message (even in the comments on his work) and you can email him with requests for his models. At least that's how it was the last time I looked.
There's a thread about this in the Break Room area on rendo forum and I looked through his DA .stuff His store was open for years. I didn't get around to buying from him. So now that his store is closed, I'm not asking him to send me stuff for free. I doubt I would ever actually use it, anyway.
I bought two models from him. The 2CV4 and the Azu Van. Both brilliant quality.
What a shame.
Regards,
Richard
Just checked, I also have purchased some vehicles from him:
LAMBRETTA 1957, CHEVROLET NOMAD 1957 for POSER and STUDEBAKER US6 BUNDLE.
I have seen so many vendors closed their stores,
so I am not surprised.
Here is the link to the 3DClassics DA account:
https://www.deviantart.com/3dclassics
I never saw him before. Thanks for the links.
You are welcome.
Anyway, no model can be downloaded from DA and the email address given to somebody doesn't exist anymore. I have just tried to email 3Dclassics and the email bounced back to me undelivered with the following message:
The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 CKxBxGiSIVqB8
Then, I have checked the email address to see if it exists and it's unknown...
Hmm. I have about 35 of his products.. his Dodge B Van Abulance is spectacular and he also made a variant that was a duplicate of the ambulance from Cannonball Run, while his Scenicruiser 1954 Greyhound bus is sheer perfection. He must have left Rendo very recently though, as they had an all vehicle/street scene sale a short time back and a bunch of his stuff was still for sale at that time, though I do remember that everything I saw in the sale was in vob format for VUE.
I see where the OP's question comes from, it says on the DA homepage that his models are now free. Maybe try contacting him on DA?
...I also have the Scenicruiser as well as the Miwaukee Road Hiawatha passnger train with the streamlined 4-6-4 Atlantic locomotive. Those were the fastest steam driven passnger trains in their day, routinely exceeding100 mph in normal service on the Chicago - Milwaukee -Twin Cities route.
Thanks for the link.
I did not know, that he is a retired art teacher.
On April 30th, 2026 he responded in Profile Comments:
"I definitively stopped creating 3D models.
So many other things to do in my life...Sorry."
Wise answer and I respect it.