JUST RELEASED: EmmaAndJordi's Symphony Hair And Headset For Genesis 3 Female(s) [Commercial]

EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
edited March 2016 in The Commons

Hi all! :)

This is our new product just released today: Symphony Hair And Headset. It's a very versatile long pigtails hairstyle, that also includes a heaset, which you can hide or turn it into headphones. You can move the micro or hide it completely, or all the headset, leaving only the hair. The hair has lots of materials, from the 20 classic dyes, to 10 two colored ones, and 10 Californian highlights. The headset also has 8 full materials, partials to customize them, and the ties have 9 colors. You can use all this to customize the hair and headset as you like.

There is also a prop version of the headset, so you can put it in the hands, in the neck, or use with other items, or in a scene independently. This product also has 136 morphs, to do lots of things, like putting it all back in one or both sides, move in all directions, style it falling on an eye, mess it, move the phone, move with wind, length, wavy style, volume...

Hope you like it! :)

Here you are some images, and see more in the product page:

http://www.daz3d.com/symphony-hair-and-headset-for-genesis-3-female-s

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1016K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 794K
popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 848K
Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on

Comments

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

I love hairs with tails and the headphone set is a nice extra. I've seen this used in a couple of renders in the gallery and now finally got around to try it out myself. Not sure I should share this render here as it didn't end up quite as I wanted it to (nothing to do with your hair though) but I think this thread needs a bump wink

Thank you Emma and Jordi for making all these great things I just can't resist! I'll be ruined, but at least I'll have nice things to play with in DAZ studio while I starve to death. laugh

AtsukoControl.jpg
    1187 x 1920 - 2M
  • Oh thank you very much! :) It looks great for sci-fi like in your render. We thought when doing it that it may be great for that, although you can also use it for a pixie or whatever.

Hey, she's Atsuko! She looks very pretty! :)

• I've wishlisted this. It has a great Sailor Moon/Apollo Smile vibe to it!

• I've wishlisted this. It has a great Sailor Moon/Apollo Smile vibe to it!

Thank you! Yes a touch of that! :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,958
    edited March 2016

Cross-posted ...

Sapphire.jpg
    850 x 1100 - 494K
    Post edited by SimonJM on
  • SimonJM said:

Cross-posted ...

Thanks for the render! That is another of the themes we thought, a military one! Very cool!