Reality 4.2 ~ Learn It ~ Chat With Paolo ~ WIPS ~ Renders Showcase!

18910111214»

Comments

• BookieBookie Posts: 82

This is my problem, I have several times tried to login into the daz reality forum at preta3d, but I always got this:

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

Trying to make a new user account didn't work either, I tried as well several times, but I never received an activation email (I already checked my spam folder, nothing). I wrote an email to the board admin now, let's see what happens.

Thx,

Peter

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited April 2017

Awesomefb said:

Hi Friend, post your question at Reality Daz forum, Paolo or other members can address issue your having. 

http://preta3d.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=28

I started this thread so Daz members can help each other, so no, do feel free to post, hopefully someone will get back with you.  This thread isn't closed and many of those "other members" are present here too. Discouraging Daz members to ask questions here sends the wrong message, but it was definitely meant in a friendly, helpful way. However, I feel it's a misleading statement that people should discontinue using this thread so I wanted to address that advice.

Paolo was monitoring this thread too, I don't know if he still is, but putting an @ symbol with his name may help get his attention. He's extremely helpful. (But as I said, OTHER people, aka Daz forum members, may be able to help you too, and that will be seen here.) 

If help isn't offered here,  those other forums are available, or perhaps post in both. 

Post edited by Novica on