[Commercial] The Streets Of........

124»

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

Bought and downloaded. I'm going to install tomorrow and then let some of Alessandro Mastronadi's bear cubs loose on it on Saturday.  Can it survive this experience? 

Cheers,

Alex.

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

Spoiler alert ! lol  

Bought and downloaded. I'm going to install tomorrow and then let some of Alessandro Mastronadi's bear cubs loose on it on Saturday.  Can it survive this experience? 

Cheers,

Alex.

• click to view

rendered in Carrara OR4C and iClone, was trying out various import methods in Carrara

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

Further to my earlier threat. . .  The adventures of Ursus Mastronadius Cuteous in Sirenopolis, the greatest fantasy city in the entire multiverse.

Cheers,

Alex.

Tuscan Bear 3 Small.jpg
    2000 x 1250 - 329K
    Tuscan Bear 6 Small.jpg
    2000 x 1250 - 367K
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

So cute...

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921
    edited February 2016

One I created for The RRRR Contest (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/71563/rrrr-the-sequel-render-contest)

Called "First Contact"

First Contact

Post edited by Renomista on
  • alamo4alamo4 Posts: 47

@Stonemason I agree, the Streets of Dubrovnik would make a really fantastic product.  Lots of interesting cites on the the Mediterranean coasts with interesting character.

kyoto kid said:

....or the streets of old Dubrovnik

Can I wishlist this now?

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,976

and then  ,, the first thing  thought of  is  The Streets Of.....San Francisco

- - alrite then , Thanx -

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,060

How about a Streets of US small town? Pretty Please?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited August 2022

...Streets of Portland (complete with tents on the sidewalk, boarded up windows, and lots of tagging).

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,089

I would totally buy a streets of New England. Or Boston, if that's better.

Honestly, I'd probably buy a "streets of" anything though. 

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

You and me both.

• I know there was a "French Quarter" set, but I wouldn't mind seeing your take on it, or as Butterflyfish stated earlier, Streets of Boston (maybe during the colonial era). Another idea could be a takeoff on the urban sprawl series, but modular, so you have several sets that could be arranged in different ways by the user, but still form something larger. I like your urban sprawl series, but I can't use the roads for various reasons

• Cobalt42Cobalt42 Posts: 26

Saw this thread so now I can thank Stonemason for something. Back in the day when I bought City Ruins 1 I noticed on the side of the building there was a mural for Morrell Orchards, Paonia, CO. It blew my mind (and still does) because that is the town I grew up and still living in. So big thanks to Stonemason. My folks knew some people with the name of Morrell. Went to school with one. At the time I did the pics the Genesis characters reigned.

The last pic shows how the original packing label looked like back in the 30's and 40's. Back then fruit was big business.

Vyla and the Predator.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 585K
    Screenshot (8).png
    2560 x 1600 - 3M
    main.jpg
    954 x 536 - 462K
  • StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160

Cobalt42 said:

Saw this thread so now I can thank Stonemason for something. Back in the day when I bought City Ruins 1 I noticed on the side of the building there was a mural for Morrell Orchards, Paonia, CO. It blew my mind (and still does) because that is the town I grew up and still living in. So big thanks to Stonemason. My folks knew some people with the name of Morrell. Went to school with one. At the time I did the pics the Genesis characters reigned.

The last pic shows how the original packing label looked like back in the 30's and 40's. Back then fruit was big business.

That's cool, thanks for sharing :)

I think I might have driven through Paonia a couple of months ago too