[Commercial] The Streets Of........

StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,161
edited February 2016 in The Commons

Tuscany

..or could work for Venice or any other Mediterranean setting.

coming soon

Cheers

S

Pop01.jpg
1500 x 840 - 500K
Pop08.jpg
1500 x 840 - 404K
Pop14.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 579K
Pop02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 582K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,161

Mainimage03.jpg
    1300 x 1690 - 949K
    Pop09.jpg
    1500 x 840 - 415K
    Pop10.jpg
    1500 x 840 - 271K
    Pop12.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 695K
    Pop11.jpg
    1500 x 840 - 357K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

I need a smiley with it's chin dropping 5 floors down ...

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

This is just gorgeous :)

Another instant-buy....

Pop04.jpg
    1500 x 840 - 483K
    Pop06.jpg
    1500 x 840 - 490K
  • I want this! But then I want several sets of yours and it'll be a while before I can manage any, though at least I was able to grab the Sci Fi Bedroom recently. 

• Courtesans in gondolas flashing their bosums

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

I've been to Venice, it's beautiful but your model is gorgeous, Id rather go there next time.

• This is an insta-buy for me.  Thanks for the advance notice!!!  Like the London set, I can see both period and modern day uses for this.  

• Any chance for a rooftop shot for those of us that equate Venice with Assasin's Creed II? smiley

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

Looks very cool Stefan

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Stop it...just stop it!

I HATE YOU!

(so says my wallet and hard drive...)

Not sure WHEN it will be bought, but it will be.

• Ohh how beautiful! 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,154

It reminds me of Streets of the Mediterranean, which is in the old but still great category.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

So did you go do some location scouting? 

Hands on research?

If not, you really missed a good chance to escape for a while...laugh

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252

*sigh*

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120

WOW!!!!

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited February 2016

Greetings,

I'm going out on a limb and saying that this is going to be either the start of March Madness, or like...the day before the start to March Madness.

It's gorgeous; just looking at the renders makes me...wistful, wishing I could just hang out there...the gentle sound of the water lapping against the stonework, the warm mid-day sun making me sleepy.

Someday, when VR is a little better, I'm going to take one of these models and just...walk through it.  Peeking in windows, and looking over balconies at the water, and just letting the presence of the place seep into me...

Back in reality, however, I also would very much like a rooftop shot to get an idea what the options are for an enterprising rogue or an assassin to render a slightly less relaxing moment... :)

--  Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • Oh well, so much for my discounted Gift Card from the weekend....

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    CypherFOX said:

Greetings,

I'm going out on a limb and saying that this is going to be either the start of March Madness, or like...the day before the start to March Madness.

It's gorgeous; just looking at the renders makes me...wistful, wishing I could just hang out there...the gentle sound of the water lapping against the stonework, the warm mid-day sun making me sleepy.

Someday, when VR is a little better, I'm going to take one of these models and just...walk through it.  Peeking in windows, and looking over balconies at the water, and just letting the presence of the place seep into me...

Back in reality, however, I also would very much like a rooftop shot to get an idea what the options are for an enterprising rogue or an assassin to render a slightly less relaxing moment... :)

--  Morgan

Eloquently put.  I haven't felt so excited about one of Stefan's creations since Village Courtyard 2.  I think this surpases both that set and the Streets of Old London for the level of detail and the sense of atmosphere you alude to.

I'm fed up  with south Manchester, I want to live somewhere like this!

Cheers,

Alex.

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

Your work is amazing, I can't even imagine the workflow that goes into such detail in such vast sets. Looks incredible.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571

....or the streets of old Dubrovnik

Can I wishlist this now?

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

I am getting laid off at the end of March.  Did you really have to come out with this NOW?

• I wanted to stop spending so much here... but then there was this... oh well ^^

No obj file?

oh sorry,forgot about the obj's again..expect it to include them in a day or two.

it's not really designed for much rooftop action,but it has the basics.

argel1200 said:

Any chance for a rooftop shot for those of us that equate Venice with Assasin's Creed II? smiley

topdown.jpg
    1064 x 1300 - 583K

oh sorry,forgot about the obj's again..expect it to include them in a day or two.

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

Thank you!

(and the mtl too?)

• R25SR25S Posts: 595

Another great set from Stonmason; stunning. Your Set`s are always impressive.

It was an instant-buy... thanks to DAZ wich send a gift-store-credit (a few days ago) and an extra 25% off for new releases yesterday... so the cost was only around 15 bucks. 

• Wow! Amazing :)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited February 2016

it's not really designed for much rooftop action,but it has the basics.

argel1200 said:

Any chance for a rooftop shot for those of us that equate Venice with Assasin's Creed II? smiley

Stefan,

Can I ask are the buildings seperate objects?  Can they be moved around like the ones in the Streets of Old London set?   I note that the water plane seems to extend under most of the scene. The possibilities for kit bashing with the three Village Courtyard sets are almost endless.

This one is now top of next week's shopping list. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on