Where have my clothing pose controls gone?

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited May 2012 in New Users

Hi guys,

I loaded up a freebie shirt from most digital creations that normally has morphs like:
Shirt Open
Shirt Length
Sleeve Length
Cuff Unbutton
etc...

When I loaded it up they were all in the shaping tab, but when I fit to Genesis (Using the auto fit thing, it's originally for M4) I can't find the morphs!

Any help would be great, thanks.

Post edited by Testing6790 on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Autofit in DS4.0.3 doesn't carry over morphs. The Autofit in the DS4.5 Release Candidate does. In the meantime, you can use the CCT instead:

Cancel the AutoFit dialogue, if it appears (it appears only when the clothing is fitted to Genesis).

Select the clothing and convert it to weight-mapping (I think it's in the Edit menu now, but it's certainly in the Scene palette option menu - right click on the tab, then go to the Edit sub menu). Leave TriAx selected and click Accept.

Next launch the Transfer utility (again, I think it's in the Edit menu but it's also in the Scene pane's option menu, in the Asset sub menu). As Source seelct Genesis, and for the Shape select Clone and then the figure the clothes were made for in the pop-up dialogue. For Target pick the converted clothes. Click the button to show extended options and check Reverse source shape from target. Optionally pick a template, as you would using AutoFit. Click Accept.

That should give you converted clothes with the morphs intact.